|Dear Me| Interactive Post

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Dear "Me"

2013 has been eventful, no? Did you know at the beginning of 2013 that you were going to survive another year? You did not just survive. You lived. Because 2013 has been crazy, and scary, and maddening, and you entered your twenties and you can now feel proudly like a buddhi!

But. But. But. 2014 has MORE in store for you. Not spoiling the surprise. Go live.

Sincerely
Your future

Hopefully, that is what my future self is writing to me. Wink
What about you? What do you think your future you wants to tell you? Chip in!

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!
Smile

Edited by LoveToLaugh - 31 December 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

autumn.03*Dev.*-waitingforyou--Dee-Ameres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Dear Me| Interactive Post" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Such a nice post Tanisha .
well, let me share about my expectations here . With coming new year, I expect to get alot more Happy with my family and yes, friends. I wish to get success in all my works and I wish All will be Happy around me. 

Hope Future is some exciting, adventurous , Enjoyable, Peaceful ,full of alot of respect and with bright hopes.Big smile

Wish Everyone a very Happy New Year!.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToLaugh

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Dear Me,

You had not thought what had happened would happen. You're changed and have grown-up in some matters and in some you've become worse than a child. 2014 has a lot more in store for you. May be you'll start liking strawberry more than chocolates and will stop writing and reading more. May be you will finally learn to cook. Everything assured, I am not the same as your past. You will have complains, which I shall enjoy of course, less than the troubles and people I have in store for you.

Mysteriously,
Your Future.

I like this post, Tanisha. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToLaugh*Dev.*

carnations.

IF-Dazzler

carnations.

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Dear "Me", 
Girl, I'd never expect that you'll come up as a strong girl. Remember the girl in January'13, who was a cry baby over small petty issues and now girl you're the one who everyone looks upon too!! '13 had been a problematic and surprising year for you, wasn't it? In Zayn Malik's words "Life is a roller coaster ride with many ups and downs"...
2014 will surely bring in more problems for you, as you know you're the short tempered one, but I promise that it will be a grand one too! Maybe you'll start liking spinach and hate pizzas. Who knows? But I, and that's a surprise for you. Live. Love. Laugh. 

Yours truly, 
Your Future'14 . 

This is bang on!! Love it :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToLaugh*Dev.*

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Such a nice post Tanisha .
well, let me share about my expectations here . With coming new year, I expect to get alot more Happy with my family and yes, friends. I wish to get success in all my works and I wish All will be Happy around me. 

Hope Future is some exciting, adventurous , Enjoyable, Peaceful ,full of alot of respect and with bright hopes.Big smile

Wish Everyone a very Happy New Year!.

Thank you! Embarrassed

Aww. And I hope all your expectations and wishes get fulfilled in 2014. Smile

*Dev.*

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dee-

Dear Me,

You had not thought what had happened would happen. You're changed and have grown-up in some matters and in some you've become worse than a child. 2014 has a lot more in store for you. May be you'll start liking strawberry more than chocolates and will stop writing and reading more. May be you will finally learn to cook. Everything assured, I am not the same as your past. You will have complains, which I shall enjoy of course, less than the troubles and people I have in store for you.

Mysteriously,
Your Future.

I like this post, Tanisha. :D

Thanks! Embarrassed
The credit for this idea goes to a writing site I am a member of. They run this contest every year in the month of January.

I love your post. The last line is so mischievously cute! Embarrassed

*Dev.*

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhanvi_TaaRey

Dear "Me", 
Girl, I'd never expect that you'll come up as a strong girl. Remember the girl in January'13, who was a cry baby over small petty issues and now girl you're the one who everyone looks upon too!! '13 had been a problematic and surprising year for you, wasn't it? In Zayn Malik's words "Life is a roller coaster ride with many ups and downs"...
2014 will surely bring in more problems for you, as you know you're the short tempered one, but I promise that it will be a grand one too! Maybe you'll start liking spinach and hate pizzas. Who knows? But I, and that's a surprise for you. Live. Love. Laugh. 

Yours truly, 
Your Future'14 . 

This is bang on!! Love it :) 

Thanks!

Live. Love. Laugh. Seems like just the right kind of advice you would want to give yourself.

May you have a wonderful 2014. Embarrassed

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top