Members Lounge

*~:: H@PpY B!RtHd@y Jh@Nv! ::~* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

-Riddhi

Goldie

-Riddhi

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Amazing post.
One direction <3

Happy Birthday Jhanvi. Enjoy, have a blast. Keep on rocking.

-Riddhi-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Akshita..-.QTPie.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~:: H@PpY B!RtHd@y Jh@Nv! ::~* (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.QTPie.-

IF-Rockerz

-.QTPie.-

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
My pyaari si Tarzan!!!
Happy b'day yaar
may u have a awesome year...
and hope u will forgive me for all my bakwass stuff i did with u!!!
and let me tell u ur one of the awesomest friend i have...

Thanxs aks for making this thread
and making this Jhalli i mean Jhanvi realize how special she is...
love u my bestie...

May u live forever and ur wish is granted and sorry i did get time for any thing
I promise that after i am out of hostel i will definitely do some stuff 4 u!!!
love u like crazy

and hey how can i forget...
may u have a Happy married life with Niall  :P

and
Res :D
i will not unres that stuff here but i will scrap u abt that
tab tak ke liye...
Intezaar karna hamara TongueWink

Happy b'day once again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Riddhi

chinudolly

IF-Dazzler

chinudolly

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
happy  birthday  sweetu sis ,  many  many  happy  returns  of  d  day, 
may  god  bless  u !!!  may  u  be blessed  with  good  health  , long  life ,  success and a  lots  of  love  n  happiness !!!!  love  u  a  lot  behna  muahh hugs  Hug   have  lots  of  fun on  this  special  day !!!!
 Party   
DancingDancing
 (sorry  i  got  late  in wishing  u  )

-.QTPie.-

hima_taarey

IF-Dazzler

hima_taarey

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
lovely post yaar...
and jahnvi dear
may this birthday bring lots of happiness
and success in ur life...
may god bless and may all ur wishes come true
love u
happy birthday and a happy new yr 2014!!!!!!!!

-.QTPie.-

carnations.

IF-Dazzler

carnations.

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Reserved.  *me -Shocked*

Edited. 

Gosh!! You guys are seriously Awh-some and MAD -.- 

Itni mehnat...I can so imagine Akshita doing mehnat. Lazy Girl never does work -_-  *Kidding, Akshi* 

Okay, coming to a serious note, I really want to thank you, Akshita, for all this you've done. When I was a silent newbie, I used to hope that one day my friends too will make a birthday thread for me and I would make loads of threads too *i have made one ;)* And my birthday being right behind New Year's eve, it would have been difficult for you to make this thread amidst your family and friends. Still, you took time for this, I'm really greatful to you. 

We've had known each other for months, but still it seems like its been years. We know each other so well!! And you being my little ball of sunshine and ofcourse, my teddy is what I  really thank IF and TaaRey for this! Love Yah Girl forever and always :* 

PS. You were the first one to wish me Big smile

---

PPS. I Love You, forever and always <3 

PPPS. Its AJ'FLAB <3 Remember Shweta's "AkshVi - Do Doston Ki Dastan"?LOL

Edited by Jhanvi_TaaRey - 01 January 2014 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Akshita..2111_shweta-.QTPie.-

carnations.

IF-Dazzler

carnations.

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Shweta, 
First of all, thanks for PMing everyone LOL
I know took so much of your time away!! 
Thanks again!! :* 

2111_shweta

..Akshita..

Goldie

..Akshita..

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhanvi_TaaRey

Reserved.  *me -Shocked*

Edited. 

Gosh!! You guys are seriously Awh-some and MAD -.- 

Itni mehnat...I can so imagine Akshita doing mehnat. Lazy Girl never does work -_-  *Kidding, Akshi* 

Okay, coming to a serious note, I really want to thank you, Akshita, for all this you've done. When I was a silent newbie, I used to hope that one day my friends too will make a birthday thread for me and I would make loads of threads too *i have made one ;)* And my birthday being right behind New Year's eve, it would have been difficult for you to make this thread amidst your family and friends. Still, you took time for this, I'm really greatful to you. 

We've had known each other for months, but still it seems like its been years. We know each other so well!! And you being my little ball of sunshine and ofcourse, my teddy is what I  really thank IF and TaaRey for this! Love Yah Girl forever and always :* 

PS. You were the first one to wish me Big smile

---

PPS. I Love You, forever and always <3 

PPPS. Its AJ'FLAB <3 Remember Shweta's "AkshVi - Do Doston Ki Dastan"?LOL

Hup!  I told you na no Thankyou !!
I love you too..  34567 infinite!! 
I've already given a lamba wala speech so I won't do it right now!
P.S - I called u exact 12 o'clock :D Glad I was the first one! 
PPS - I remember our AkshVi - Do Dosto Ki Daastan ;) :* 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carnations.2111_shweta

carnations.

IF-Dazzler

carnations.

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Akshita..

Meri Jaan :*

Jhanvi !!!!!!!!!!!!!Akshita!!!!  Meri Jaan ! Meri Akshiii !! My possessive friend !! :*  Hunh -_- *public mein bolne ki kya zarurat thi*  I love you sooo much .. even more !! Not more than me.! :* ;p You are a sister to me :* !! You're my soul sister..:*  I first met u on IF when you commented on my FF  yes..I remember<3 ..then our friendship grew via sraps. Via ScrapsLOL no..usse pehle twitter pe!!  I realised you were as crazy as I was. crazy you, intelligent me..!  Then I became your problem solver :* Yah Yah..not to forget my advice's' to get yourself a boyfriend -.- n you started trusting me. you trust me too right? Then once when something happened to you I cried so much that I realized what you meant for me. sorry for that -_- Eventually with time we started talking on the phone and discussing our boyfriend problems n my girliness :P.  YOUR boyfriend problems..'mera' perfect hai <3 and my gosh..Little Miss Girly you're -.-  discussing 'NailPolishes' and 'Fashion Magazines' with me -.- I became your teddy and your little ball of sunshine and you became my star of friendship :*  Star of Friendship? Sounds great<3 

Our bond cannot be defined with words because you are the  best thing happened to me through IF . Awwwhhh!! *too girly*  I can't thank this website and TaaRey enough for making me meet you. Trust me, I thank them everyday!! I wish you hadn't shifted from Delhi so we could be together but its okay ,I promise to come to meet you soon !  I know right -_- I'll come too, someday!! Hopefully.  You know, whether its Simran or Riya or Smridhi.. no one can take your place because I trust you more than all of them :*. Awhhh..!! *finds tears coming*

Happy Birthday n also a very Happy New Year !! Tu ek saal aur buddhi ho gayi :P Call me Dii, I'm older than you -.- No respect for 1 year elders ROFL *Kidding* 

If you looked up the meaning of friend in the dictionary, your picture would appear. yeah, my ugly face -_- Happy Birthday, my friend. May the Lord bless you and keep you! I'll say all of this on your birthday <3

Thanks Akshi <3

A Very Happy Birthday To You My Jaan :*

This is *no words to describe* 
Me In RED.LOL

..Akshita..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top