Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~*~ HaPpY bIrThDaY tO hOtTiE MaCHo NaZiM ~*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

.Amrita.

IF-Achieverz

.Amrita.

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Happy bday

Edited by amrita88 - 31 December 2013 at 7:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_Shweta2111HetpNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ HaPpY bIrThDaY tO hOtTiE MaCHo NaZiM ~*~ (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Amrita.

IF-Achieverz

.Amrita.

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Very beautiful thread sheruuHug

Ritu-Shweta2111HetpNazimKiDewani

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Happy birthday Nazim...

@sherry and everyone else nice thread

Edited by Deepzpadukone - 31 December 2013 at 7:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_Ritu-Shweta2111HetpNazimKiDewani

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Nazim!!
Have a great life...May all ur dreams and wishes come true you and the success in your life, 
you are an amazing ,talented and fun loving actor!

Happy birthday again and you rock!!!
love u...Heart

Hetal.

**Fabulous thread sherryEmbarrassed,,,,, hatts off to everyone's  contribution.Big smile

Edited by Hetp - 31 December 2013 at 7:48am

_Devna_Ritu-Shweta2111NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita88

Very beautiful thread sheruuHug

Thanks Amri Hug
kehta hai tu..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Nazim. May you have all the success and happiness. If you werent there insaathiya would have never touched my heart, even when ahem was negative i couldnt stop loving him and definitely its only coz of you! Today whom ever i love, my friends, my forums,my fan groups, my forum friends each and evrything started with YOU and YOU only! Love you forever my sweeetttheart! Love you a lot EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hope you gain more success and fame this year. Love you loads darling!!

fantastic thread sherry and hetal..love you both madly and you know why WinkWink nazzz love you more LOLLOL and also kudos to everyone who contributed! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_Ritu-Shweta2111HetpNazimKiDewani

Shweta2111

IF-Dazzler

Shweta2111

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

_Devna_Ritu-HetpNazimKiDewani

Shweta2111

IF-Dazzler

Shweta2111

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Wish you many many happy returns of the day "Nazim"....PartyClapClapClapBig smile May God fulfill your all dreams,desire,wishes come true,You have all happiness and joy in your life...TongueEmbarrassed Keep rocking Nazim...TongueMay god bestow you with all the happiness, love n success in the world... Hope all your dreams come true and you have a rocking year ahead...You are one the most amazing and genuine human being i have seen,you are so humble down to earth person, Please stay the same, always... Your presence on screen is enough to make it complete and you don't need to have a single dialogue... You are an immaculate actor, and a beautiful person at heart... I wish you the very best in your life ahead... I hope you achieve the fame and success you truly deserve...You are truly touching new heights everyday in your journey as Ahem in Sns...Hats off to you for your wonderful performances,Keep doing Excellent work "Nazim"!!Thumbs UpClapClapClapBig smileTongueEmbarrassed

Your's proud fan

Shweta Big smileEmbarrassed

@ Excellent thread Sherry Dii and all those Dii who contribute in awesome thread,you all did fantastic work!!Thumbs UpClapClapClapBig smileTongueEmbarrassed

_Devna_Ritu-HetpNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top