~*~ HaPpY bIrThDaY tO hOtTiE MaCHo NaZiM ~*~

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

This is the story of an ordinary boy from an ordinary town belonging to an ordinary family, and yet he always had extraordinary dreams

It all began on a day when the whole world was celebrating the beginning of a new year. A family in the small town of Malerkotla in Punjab had more than one reason to celebrate. For them, it was not just the beginning of a new year but also the arrival of a son. With a lot of love, he was named Mohammad Nazim

So, as fairy tales go, once upon a time, that is precisely on 1st January 1984, a star was born!!!

Nazim, Naz to his loved ones, led a happy childhood - loved by his parents and adored by his four sisters and older brother. He moved to Chandigarh at a young age of 17 to fulfil his dreams.

Always a hardworking man, he started out working as a trainer in a gym. His dream of becoming an actor started bearing fruit when he got a break as a model. Always striving for perfection, as a model too, he was among the top 20 in the Gladrags India Male Models. Pursuing his goal, he acted in many Punjabi music videos too. His first break as an actor came when he got a 2 day acting job with Channel V for which he was paid Rs. 1000 a day.

As they say, hard work always pays. Naz got his big break when he got the opportunity to play a negative role in Star Plus' Shaurya Aur Suhani. The struggle continued with shows like CID and Aahat.

Finally, he struck gold with the lead role of Ahem Parag Modi in Star Plus' Saath Nibhana Saathiya. The show was a resounding success. It revolutionised prime time television by topping trp charts inspite of being telecast in the previously presumed to be dead time slot of 7 pm. Though Naz started out playing a negative character, with time he won over everyone's heart as Ahem.

However, inspite of being a successful television actor in one of the longest running top shows (still in top 5!!!) his penchant for hard work has not diminished. A self confessed fitness freak, he works hard to maintain his physique and leads a disciplined life. He still is humble, down to earth and loves spending time with his family and close friends.

Even God favours the brave and the resilient. Naz's dream has moved a step ahead as he begins his journey in movies with a break in Punjabi movies and now Bollywood too.

Nazim, on your birthday today, we take the opportunity to wish you loads of luck in all your future endeavours. And of course a very happy birthday too! May you be blessed with the love from your family, loved ones and scores of fans and may you always enjoy good health and cheer!! Ameen 

Edited by NazimKiDewani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Nick name: Naaz

Sun Sign: Capricorn

Hometown: Punjab,Malerkotla

If happen to describe Nazim : He is a complete mamma's boy. He is a family person, simple, sweet and quite attached to his culture.

Strength: His mom and his hard work.

Nazim Inspiration is: His Mother

Nazim's Interest 
 Nazim started the workout on body building at the age of 16. 

A fitness freak. He can quit eating and breathing but won't quit his work out.

Avid watcher of karate and  kung fu movies which inspired him to train in martial arts.

He admire's David Beckham's body.

Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar are his motivation.  Keen of doing action shows.

Well versed in Martial arts and loves horse riding, playing cricket, wrestling and in childhood it was soccer and kabbadi.

Love Watching movies and try to learn excellent acting skills from our legends by watching their movies.

Love anchoring: can copy many people's voices and mannerism's too.

Favourite  food : Saarson ka saag and Makke di roti,Chicken/mutton biryani made by his mom.

Favourite drink : Red Bull (Non alcoholic)

Nazim's  usp is that he is a  Challenging man...Loves to take challenges.

Favourite colour :Blue and black

A Crazy Shopholic: love to check out all the collection of T-shirts when he enter a garment's shop.

Aspires to open up his:  own brand of Gym in Punjab

Mohammad Nazim's birthday marks a momentous moment in his life.

His greatest opportunity came when he took on the role of Ahem in Saath Nibhana Saathiya that began in May 2010. However, he had to work hard to build, develop and create the character of Ahem whom we all have come to love and enjoy.

Saath Nibhana Saathiya is an intriguing show as the many articles reflect this. The most recent one expresses that the show revolves around the story and the twists that involves all the characters. This has enabled Nazim to explore his acting skills and to begin to widen his acting experience.

With this more opportunities have knocked on his career door such as ramp modelling and movies on the Indian film industry. This has granted much exposure and presence.

Nazim is beginning to realise his potential and is starting to fulfil his dream of acting. What still needs achieving is recognition within the entertainment industry through the awards system. Will 2013 be the year for this? My fingers are crossed.

Nazim has shown incredible courage through his twenties, he needs to continue to be determined by showing his excellence. He needs to continue to inspire his audience through his developing bank of experience.

Hopefully his final year in the twenties will make him come full circle in his achievements that catapult into new and different opportunities.

Many, many happy returns of the day Nazim. Happy birthday!

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Every Great Dream Begins with a Dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the STRENGTH, the PATIENCE & the PASSION to Reach for the Stars  ~ Warren Buffet

Mohammad Nazim was born on 1st January , 1984. Nazim is a Muslim Punjabi guy. He originates from Punjab where he completed his education in Chandigarh and his family consists of his mom, dad, four sisters and an elder brother. Nazim is completely a Mumma's Boy (Maa Da Laadla) He loves his mother to the core, if i would say after god if he workship of someone thats his dearest mother only. Nazim have dream to send his parents for Hajj one day (Inshallah). After his mother Nazim is pretty close with his elder sister though Nazim consider her as his teacher aswell. Nazim is a very family oriented guy,He love being spend his time with his family and friends especially when he was in his hometown Punjab Malarkotla. Whevever Nazim found time from his hectic life he perfer to take fly towards his hometown.

Nazim is quite moody at times but gel up really fast if people are nice or else He take a lot of time. and also the other face of Nazim personlity is He's the prankstar on sets of saathiya. He love doing masti and pulling legs of his colueges, His director to ceamra man to entire cast & crew members are wittness of his pranks. Masti, Fun, liveliness, cracking jokes and playing pranks are brighter side of his personality.

Nazim is very atteached with his roots/culture. He loves punjab is the pure Punjabi Munda. Nazim has softconer for his hometown city Molarkotla in his heart where he spend his whole childhood. Nazim wanted to do many things for his hometown. He have dream to become his chilhood city famous by his name and work. 

Nazim was a very naughty kid since childhood. He was used to bang his school and went to see the movies along his friends also he love to eat Naan Cholay (its a very famous dish of punjab) from street stalls with his friends. He wants to become an actor since childhood. Acting becterias are running in his blood since birth. Nazim make his dream come ture after endless hardcore hardwork. Nazim makes his never giveup sprite as his strenght. When he was seventeen, he shifted to Chandigarh. He worked as a personal trainer at (Bodyscapes gymnasium, Sector-34.) While he was instructing people on fitness, he also modelled for various Punjabi videos and participated in many of fashion shows. He was also among the top twenty in the Gladrags Indian Male models.  

After shiffted in Mumbai to Chandigrah Nazim struggle alot for make himself a STAR* He got to do a show for Channel V for two days where He earned Rs 1000 per day. He also modelled for various print advertisements and from there on, He was offered a negative role in Star Plus' Shaurya Aur Suhani and after this show, He struggled for one year and did shows like CID and Aahat. At one time Nazim get very dishearted with all infect he decided to go back to Punjab where he came from but God has becided something more precious and bigger for him. So then when he got called from (Rashmi Sharma Production) for Saath Nibhana Saathiya.He was doing CID that time and He got the call from them on the last day of the shoot for audition and After that Nazim gave the look test and finally He was destined to do the character of Ahem Modi. He signed Saath Nibhana Saathiya, He never expected it to do so well. As it is, the show was slotted for 7 pm! He is really enjoying being as Ahem Modi. 

Beside Acting Nazim has was another passion which was Body Building. because his uncle's and cousins are already into it. Nazim had started body building since very earily age. He was 16 when he had been the second runner-up in the Mr. Punjab Contest. While He was in college doing his BBA, He represented his college in the competition acquired a Gold medal for it. In 2004 Nazim was also become the winner of Mr.Sangrur in Punjab. Nazim is a crazy fitness freak he maintain his such an amazing physique by doing of messsive workout and following a strick balance deit.

Nazim loves eating, He is absolutely a foodie guy too. He loves all desi dishes. but the thing he fond the most is Sarson Ka Saag aur Makke Ki Roti especially made by his mother dearest he loves it to the core. Nazim believes in sleeping no time, eating right and exercrising well. Nazim work out for five days a week and also practice Karate during his course of exercise. Nazim workout religiously, balance his meals and drink lots of water. He prefer green tea as in take of tea only. In continental cuisine he likes to eaten Italian dishes. Apart from that, He eating indian food, particularly Punjabi dishes.

Nazim also a very sporty person aswell. He loves many sport infect if he been not an actor then  he always wanted to become a sports man. Nazim is biggest fan of Cricket he was used to play cricket since his school days. Nazim's favourite player in cricket is legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kholi. He also played cricket when tellwood actors played. In other sports in likes Rugby, Soccer and Kabbadi.

After such hardcore struggle period Nazim never looked back again, By the grace of Almighty Allah He always moves ahead. Now Mashallah Mahammad Nazim has no need for any introduction. His name is pretty enough of all. Today date Nazim did many stage performance in different respective shows of different respective channels. Nazim also had apporach for "Jhalak Dikhla Jha" twice but He refused it over his current running show Saathiya only. Nazim also had Nomination in "Most Fit Tv Actor Male" category in "The Gold Awards 2013" Nazim had done movies also. Nazim's first movie wherein he played a role of police officer called " Pyar Mein Aisa bhi Hota Hai " which was alread out. His scenod Movie recent has tariler been out called " Plot No 666 Restricted Area" which is expected in 2014 and Nazim also try to fix his shoes in punjabi movies aswell his upcoming punjabi film is " Ajj De Full Fukre " which also expected in 2014.

😳 The Journey OF Ahem Modi 😳

Ahem Modi...angry Young Man,sucessfull business tycoon and a proud son of Kokila Modi!  His world revolve around his mother.Further he got married to Gopi just for for his mother
happiness but then it was simply an adjustment made by him as he had loved Anita .
Ahem poured out his angry behaviour in front of Gopi just because he was not happy living with 
her under same roof.But time came wherein he had to teach his wife...and from there actually started the Journey of Love!At this point Gopi became his good friend and at same time we saw
 change in Ahem behaviour too.Gopi's unconditional love change him.He started understanding people. Further being more attached with Gopi he realise was it just a relation of friendship with her or something is more...?? And there he realise...yes its the feeling of love and he has found true Saathiya!
             At this point we saw,,,,Ahem had completely changed!! Yes, he had become a caring 
 husband ,a husband who always stand for his wife and bestow his love from the bottom of his heart.Time came when Gopi had a good news with her but at the same time firstly he didnt wanted it..not because he didnt want to take responsibility of  becoming father but just because he hadnt got that much of time to realise Gopi as a wife.But then he agreed to take the responsibility.Then the day came wherein after so many hardship undergone ...Gopi gave birth to a baby girl! Yes the little angel of Ahem Modi was born. He was frighten to take her in his arms after being born just because she shouldnt get hurt,,,,here got to see Ahem as caring and lovable daddy.Not only Koki,Gopi but now his life revolves around little Meera.Thus a remarkable Journey Ahem's life started when Gopi and Meera came in Ahem's life.
Now not only he is proud son but is a proud and lovable husband,caring and best daddy ever and so a lovable brother and has develop a good  bonding between each and every member of his family that now he truely understand the importance of family.

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Nazim Punjabi Music Videos

"Tanhayian"

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=tYaUj2DncrA[/YOUTUBE]

Vichhre

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NZi7AbVpu3Q[/YOUTUBE]

Jatt MareyaMarda Na
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=iNa107w4nUU[/YOUTUBE]

Nazim Stage performance

Saath Hai Hum Uttarakhand

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_6SCrF0j6w[/YOUTUBE]

ITA Awards 2013
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3pblJQE8SCg[/YOUTUBE]

Star Parivaar Awards 2013

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zsLslE72PPc[/YOUTUBE]

Nazim VM's

VM on song "Mast Punjabi"
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=iu-ZkoYdSyI[/YOUTUBE]

Special Birthday VM

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7n_RNGGO35A[/YOUTUBE]

Nazim's workout at Gym

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=gp9ryYAzyA4[/YOUTUBE]

Nazim's upcoming Hindi Movie *Plot No 666 Restricted Area* Trailer

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VLhQLp74il8[/YOUTUBE]

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Happy Birthday Nazim. I hope you have an amazing day and lots more to come . Wishing you all the luck and success you deserve. You're among the finest actors we have in television industry. Stay as humble as you are πŸ€—πŸ€— Once again a very Happy Birthday .

Dear Nazim,

A very very happy birthday to you !

It's time to celebrate! Wow today is such a special day for you.
I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness. may all your dreams and wishes come true. I hope this day and this
year and all your life ahead is memorable. Hope you are successful and prosper in everything you do. I am a die hard fan of you. I wish u have a blast on ur Birthday with ur loved ones. May u get whatever ur hearts yearns and desires because you are one in a million. May your birthday and everyday be filled with loads of laughter, tons of happiness, great love and only sunshine!😳

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Nazim.πŸ₯³ May god bestow you with all the happiness, love n success in the world. Hope all your dreams come true and you have a rocking year ahead. You are one the most amazing and genuine human being i have seen. Please stay the same, always. Your presence on screen is enough to make it complete and you don't need to have a single dialogue. You are an immaculate actor, and a beautiful person at heart. I wish you the very best in your life ahead. I hope you achieve the fame and success you truly deserve.Hope this day brings you happiness,joy and may all your wishes come true.You are an Awesome person down to earth. You are Flawless in all kinds of scenes - sad, comic, romantic, fearful, innocence.Nazim I am at a loss of words to praise you, just to say that you were the best then , you are the best now & you will always be the best ever & forever .God bless u & May you shine always .Always with & support you whether to be in India-forum or not.My whole family blessings & best wishes for you for everything you do,you are actor par excellence & such a grounded person too Mohammad Nazim.You are truly touching new heights everyday in your journey as Ahem in Sns..Hats off to you for your wonderful performances!!

Your's proud fan.
 Shweta

On this Beautiful and Important eve of your life, I pray and Wish for you Love, Luck, Happiness, Successful and a Healthy Long Life ahead.I immensely admire you for the fact that despite all the success you have achieved, you have managed to stay grounded. Not many people can manage to do that and that's why it is extremely commendable. I hope you always stay this way.Thank you for deciding to become an actor. It is a pleasure to watch you on screen. I feel very proud to be your fan.Nazim many many happy returns of the day .I feel short of words when it comes to you , on your special day i m wishing u from bottom of my heart , u wonderful person may your all wishes and dreams come true , may god shower his choicest blessings on you ,you are truly a Gem with golden heart , your genuine nature always touched our heart, ,wishing you all aww things u have in your life and hope this day will bring you lots of happiness which results into your charming smile,hope you have wonderful time with your loved ones on this special day ,wishing you lots and lots of happiness and success...

Lots of love

Archee {Archee 3333}

Happy Birthday!😊 Here's to another year full of experiences, joy, happiness, surprises and good luck. May you have a smashing Birthday.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.and a wonderful year ahead.. ...when we look back it's really amazing how you enriched yourself with lot of hard works and  sincerity everyday and achieved what you are today...So keep mesmerizing people and climb the ladder of success with this coming years ...best of luck for all your future projects...have fun πŸ˜ƒ

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday and may Allah have you all the love, happiness, health, fame and peace in life.. You deserve all the success in life for the dedication and efforts and loyalty you have towards your work..
I always feel proud to being ur fan πŸ˜³ Your such a amazing person with gold heart be always like the way you are! Keep shining and Keep touch the sky high.. This newyear brings more sucess and happiness for you.. I wish & hope your all dreams are come ture in this year..
I love You and I always do Love you like this infect more πŸ˜‰
Hope you have a wonderful and fantastic Birthday and a fantastic year ahead Nazim... πŸ˜ƒ

lots of love from
Sherry.

Happy Birthday Nazim!
Wish u every Success n Happiness always and I pray to God that all ur dreams and desires are fulfilled.
 Saw u First time in Saathiya which made me to fall in love with u...Ahem simply rockzz~
Thank u so much for entertaining onscreen - be it the dashing,simple, charming, sweetheart Ahem or the ever amazing super cool Nazim.
I pray and wish that may you get more amazing projects and may you reach high pinnacles of success, 
because you truly deserve it and may god always keep you happy, smiling and in good health...
Lots of Love and Duas, HUGzz...

Hetal.

My Best Wishes go out to the Most handome boy on Indian Television "Mohammad Nazim"..
Happy Birthday Nazim.. I wish you all the best in life.. You are one of the most genuine persons and you deserve the best.. I pray that God may Bless you with Good Health, Luck, Love, Joy, Success and everything thats good in life.. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead..You are amazing human beings, soo down to earth with a golden heart, that makes me love you even more, when it comes to acting you're just flawless! Love you loads, keep smiling always and all the very best for your future !
It is easy to recognize someone who is as genuine and real as you are.. You never try too hard to be someone you are not. I'm thankful for that because all your fans think you are perfect just the way you are!

Love,
Maheek!

Nazim, Happy birthday. I wish you loads of happiness and success, you come across as a humble person.You are awesome actor your portrayal of Ahem Modi is out of this world, I can't picture anyone else playing him. As it is your special day I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...

Regards
Deepika

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Thread Maker:

NazimKiDewani aka Sherry

Write ups:

-dippsy80- aka Deepa , Hept aka Hetal and NazimKiDewani aka Sherry

Siggies:

Muskii, Siham and NazimKiDewani aka Sherry

Banner and Tags:

appy_indy-KD and SAidMKiDewani aka Ani 

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Happyyy Birthdayyy Nazimmm πŸ˜³

I love you dear to the core and hope u have awesome birthday and year ahead... hugzzz πŸ€— you the most charming and handsome guy and the sweetest person i never seen & met πŸ˜³ very humble plz be always like the way ur... Allah bless u May he gives aload of happiness, sucess and good health and wealth πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

lots of love β€οΈ

Sherry πŸ˜³

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Happy bday

Edited by amrita88 - 10 years ago
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very beautiful thread sheruuπŸ€—