Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Sandy_BS

IF-Rockerz

Sandy_BS

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I watched Humsafar n loved it.. But there the girl will marry coz of helplessness when her mom dies. But here in Aliya's case it would be different I guess.
Anyways I won't mind even if Beintehaa is inspired from Humsafar. I love both the shows.Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi1916-...mohini...-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beinteha is copy of Humsafar (Page 2)" in Beintehaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
At the moment the only similarity between the two shows are that Aliya is the daughter of the sister sibling and Zain is the son of the brother sibling who eventually get married, but as of now this is the only similarity.  Actually there is another similarity, the wife of the brother does not seem to like the sister.

In humsafar the leads were not set to marry other people in the show, here Aliya is shown to be having a marriage proposal coming for her.  Also in Humsafar there was only one son, here the brother has two sons. Also here Zain is going to stay with Aliya's family, which does not happen in Humsafar. Also in Humsafar, Asher was a businessman and mature and level headed, here Zain still seems a tad bit on the childish side.

As with all serials, there will be some form of similarity to other serials at some point in the storyline, stating that, that does not mean it automatically becomes a copy.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeAshRun*Dev.*moon.riverSandy_BSZAHARA...Enchantress..ash28KhatamKahani-AkkiLuvsNBT--...mohini...-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I don't see any similarities.. Humsafar was extremely overrated and a drag fest..

I find the Harshad guy so cute.. they leads make a really cute couple..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

illustrious**moon.riverLazyLad14-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

I don't see any similarities.. Humsafar was extremely overrated and a drag fest..

Yaa that Guy is very cute and had charming screen presence..same goes for Preetikaa..she was so simple and beautiful...in dargah scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
a
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

Yaa that Guy is very cute and had charming screen presence..same goes for Preetikaa..she was so simple and beautiful...in dargah scene

agree she's like her sister's twin.. pretty tho.. both of them look good.. and act good too for new comers..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarvision-AkkiLuvsNBT-

LazyLad14

IF-Dazzler

LazyLad14

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanakhan4

Humsafar  is a Pakistani television drama serial based on the book of the same name written by Farhat Ishtiaq. It is directed by Sarmad Sultan Khoosat. It originally ran on Hum TV for a season from September 24, 2011 to March 3, 2012. The story revolves around the trials and tribulations of a married couple Asher Hussain (Fawad Afzal Khan) and Khirad Ihsan (Mahira Khan) and the jealous forces that work to break them apart. It is the most critically acclaimed drama in the history of Pakistan. It received Pakistan's highest ratings ever. It received 16.88 TVRs on its last episode, which were it's highest.[1]

i 'll  just wait and watch n c few more episodes...as long i'am able to digest the story and lead couples and enjoy..the show...

janhavi1916

janhavi1916

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
i agree with you totally... jst bcoz of one or two similarities v cant point it out as a copy of humsafar... i wish that beintehaan also sees the success and popularity that humsafar saw...Tongue
Originally posted by AshRun

Beintehaa is about the extreme emotions that 2 people have for each other whereas Humsafar was about trust being an important part of love. It's not a "copy" for sure. There r not many similarities except very little things like leads being cousins and the girl being less rich than the guy. Even the characters are soo different. Ashar was not at all like Zain so this story will be different.I hope the show sees the success that Humsafar saw though :)

AshRun

janhavi1916

janhavi1916

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy_BS

I watched Humsafar n loved it.. But there the girl will marry coz of helplessness when her mom dies. But here in Aliya's case it would be different I guess.
Anyways I won't mind even if Beintehaa is inspired from Humsafar. I love both the shows.Heart

me too... i loved asher-khirad and now zain-alia...the lead pairs of both the shows are fantastic...Smile

Sandy_BS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Beintehaa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.