Posted: 10 years ago
Great story Shruthi!!!! loving it!!!
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Read all 4 parts Shruthi πŸ‘πŸΌ All are very nice and different. πŸ‘πŸΌ
.kat. thumbnail
All parts nice Shruthi! Suspense building up nicely! 
Waiting for more!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya called Sooraj. " Soorajji forsenic examination is done . Now they need to do post mortem for which Sakshi's signatue is required. Take her gently to hospital.Bring Chaturi and Emily also for support. I will send Parivesh there for your help"
" Yes Sandhyaji will ensure that the news is broken to her as gently as possible".

Sandhya knew Sooraj will find a way how to deal with Sakshi and she called Parivesh. 
" Parivesh go to pushkar morgue. There my husband will come with a relative of ours whose husband is murdered. We need to do postmortem. Tell Soorajji about formalities. He will help you to get it done"

" Sandhya madam but Ruksana case"
" Parivesh you do what I say. I have to look something more before we move against Ruksana"

Parivesh didnt argue. However as soon as he reached out of Sandhya's ear shot he called the number and told " Sandhya is having suspicions. She is planning to look for something else before making Ruksana arrest. I dont know what she is upto. She has sent me away for another duty"

" Dont worry. Sandhya Rathi cannot go very far. We will close the routes for her"

Meanwhile Sandhya with 2 constables reached the alchohol shop written in the bill. She asked for the shop owner. 

The shop owner came and Sandhya showed him the bill and asked him whether he remembers who bought this much quantity of alchohol and why.

Shop owner took the bill. His assistant also came there. After scanning the bill the shop owner told that for past 3 weeks 1 person used to come to his shop to buy the alchohol. He used to take it in a trip van. Since it was such a huge quantity he had asked the person what is the occasion. He had just told someone has asked him to give this to slum people free. Sandhya showed him Sakshi's husband photo and asked whether this was the man who bought liquor. The owner nodded in affirmation.  

Sandhya was shocked. Free liquor. Since Ruksana's case had started only the knowledge that free liquor distribution along with subtle hint for voting Ruksana had emerged. No one was able to identify who was distributing liquor. 

Sandhya was perturbed. Her belief that someone was plotting against Ruksana strengthened. Someone has bought these innocent villagers for doing the job and as soon as job finished they are killing them so that they dont tell anyone what they did. She wanted the remaining villagers now. Ruksana's and Sakshi's case were not different. They were one and same. 

She asked the shop owner whether he remembered anything else. He said no. But the assistant said he remembered that there was another guy in the van whose arm had a tatoo of something like leaf. It looked like leaf but he was not sure. Sandhya thanked him. 

As soon as she stepped out she received a call. Hearing it Sandhya rushed to Pushkar market place. A man was stabbed and was dying. He was among the villagers. Sandhya rushed to him. She asked him what he was doing. Man was trying to say something. He made some indication like money and then said IC. Before she could ask him further the man breathed his last as the ambulance too arrived. Sandhya shouted in frustration. Soon she composed herself and asked the medics to take the body for forsenic examination and postmortem. 

Sandhya came back to office. Parivesh had also returned. There was no more news of any of the villagers. Sandhya knew time was running out. Someone was framing Ruksana. But for why. For what. 

Parivesh asked " Sandhya madam what happened"
" Parivesh it seems someone is framing Ruksana. These villagers were part of the plan."
" Madam why do you feel like that now"
" Parivesh I was never convinced Ruksana will stoop this low. Now with new evidence emerging in fact it looks like Ruksana is innocent. But in this short time I need to get more evidence to arrest the culprit. I guess I need to go home and talk to Sakshi"
Parivesh looks on. 

Precap: SURYA in GG room. Sooraj brings some snacks for Sandhya in a paper. Sandhya munches the snacks thinking. Suddenly her eyes fall on symbol in the paper. The leaf and by the side the smiling face of Yash Rajvanshi Rathore asking for votes.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow shruthi
this FF is awsm
keep updating

wonderful piece of writingπŸ‘
jhema thumbnail
Wonderful Shruthi πŸ‘πŸΌ

My guess is that the opposite candidate  of Rukshana is doing all this to frame her. 
shruthiravi thumbnail

Ruksana Meher stood in front of the mirror. Even in simple cotton saree and with bare minimum accessories it was difficult to mask Ruksana's beauty. With shoulder length hair perfectly combed, straight nose, sharp eyes and with a flawless complexion Ruksana looked every inch a beauty queen than an aspiring MLA. Ruksana looked herself once again the mirror. She was getting ready for her afternoon programme . There was only one more day left for campaigning and she wanted to cover as much places as possible in the given time. Her eyes fell on her engagement ring and fond memories of Fahim rushed in. But her thoughts were interrupted by an aide who looked as if she wanted to speak something to her urgently.

" Kajal what happened. You look tensed"

" Ruksana Samarish wants to speak to you urgently" Samarish was her campaign manager and she rushed out to meet him.

Samarish was standing with a crestfallen face. He said " Ruksana madam news is not good. It seems someone is distributing alcohol and freebies in our name in the slums. It is also known that police have managed enough evidence to question you or probably arrest you also. "

Ruksana looked at him in shock. What was she hearing. All her hardwork is coming to nothing. She knew her enemies were powerful and were envious of her rise. But she was observing their moves also. But this dirty trick was out of the blue. She knew Sandhya Rathi was the officer in charge of elections and she also knew Sandhya was straight forward and if the evidence is strong Sandhya will not hesitate a second to arrest her. Should she try for an anticipatory bail. She decided to call Fahim before taking any decision.

Meanwhile Sandhya reached RM with Parivesh. Sakshi was sitting in one corner with a mute expression. She looked like a lady who has lost everything. Chaturi was trying to make her eat something while Emily was trying to calm her down.

Seeing Sandhya Emily and Chaturi stood aside. Sandhya went near Sakshi and spoke gently to her.

Sakshi I know you are under tremendous pain. But Sakshi understand that we need your help to catch the culprits responsible for your husband's death and also to save remaining villagers. So Sakshi just remember whether you can identify anything about the people who came to recruit your husband".

Sandhya kept a hand on Sakshi and Sakshi looked at her. Sandhya urged Sakshi to speak. Sakshi was still in thinking mode when little Pari seeing her aunt Sandhya rushed in to hug her and in her enthusiasm spilled the entire milk in her hand on Sandhya's uniform.

Emily caught hold of Pari immediately as Sooraj too entered the angaan. He asked Sandhya to change.

Sandhya knew she had to change  and went to GG room. Parivesh walked out with his mobile phone.

As Sandhya completed her change she saw Sooraj behind her standing with badam milk and some snacks.

" Sandhyaji I know you have not eaten anything since morning. Please have this light food as you may need to stay up tonight"

Sandhya looked at her husband. How much he understood. She had always worried whether Sooraj will be able to understand the demands of her job. Whether he will feel bad when she has to do night duty or has to be in police station for full day not even coming home. Just like he had never complained her lack of love towards him during their initial days of marriage, he had never complained anything on her duty. If anything he adored and cared for her more. He was the one who was helping her in every way to manage her IPS duty and her duty as badi beendini.

Sandhya took the badam milk and snacks from his hand and kept it on the table. Then she put her arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips. Sooraj hugged her warmly and they both smiled.

Sandhya took the snacks and began munching lost in thoughts. Then suddenly her eyes fell on the picture in the paper. It was the picture of Yash Rajvansh Rathore whose election symbol was leaf. Sandhya's eyes widened.

As Sooraj looked she quickly finished the snacks and badam milk and rushed down. 

Precap: Sooraj handing over to Sandhya an account statement which he says has fallen from Parivesh's pocket 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks everyone for encouragement this far. I have updated part 6. Do read and let me know how it is progressing. πŸ˜ƒ
.kat. thumbnail
Shruthi,
It's good, like the suspense n the mystery! Please continue!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thank you Geeth and Ayisha.