ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I think Sameer knew all along that it wasn't Shikha behind the account, so he took advantage of the situation and tried to win her heart. Maybe he's an obsessed guy who saw Shikha once before or maybe he's just desperate to get married to someone. Maybe he has a psychological disorder.

As for the car, I think it's possible that one of Shikha's co workers could be behind that. The guy who really likes her in her office, maybe he has some negative shades too, but we aren't suspecting him. We should expect the unexpected.

What if Sameer actually is a sweet guy? I do think that Sameer loves/is infatuated with Shikha, but what prompts him to kill her, I don't know. Is he the actual killer? I don't know that either.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Well really I don't know about psychological disorder. See if someone has a psychological disorder they will show it at some point. It's not like he can hide it every time when he's around Shikha or her family. Obsessed...yeah that he is. Always hanging around her.

I doubt that the co-worker has anything to do with the stalking. The office is pretty small and I'm pretty sure that they would know each other's cars. And no one, including Gappu, seem rich enough to own multiple cars.

As for Sameer being the killer...well the promos did show him killing Shikha in several different ways so I think it's safe to assume that he is the murderer.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Well really I don't know about psychological disorder. See if someone has a psychological disorder they will show it at some point. It's not like he can hide it every time when he's around Shikha or her family. Obsessed...yeah that he is. Always hanging around her.

I doubt that the co-worker has anything to do with the stalking. The office is pretty small and I'm pretty sure that they would know each other's cars. And no one, including Gappu, seem rich enough to own multiple cars.

As for Sameer being the killer...well the promos did show him killing Shikha in several different ways so I think it's safe to assume that he is the murderer.

Maybe he's on medication. I think the phone call his mom made to him about the doctor has some sort of relevance to the story as well. I'm only proposing the idea of Gappu being behind something as a possibility because he's probably the least expected one. He's been shown to be completely infatuated with her so perhaps he's in on something. The other girl, the jealous co worker definitely has a motive. She probably wants to take over Shikha's position, so she wants her away from the office. We don't know how rich they are, so we can't comment on whether they have multiple cars or not.

I just think that Sameer being the stalker is way too obvious for the story right now. The promos just show that the "nightmare" that a sweet dream turns into. Then everything is shown to be returning to normal. It's clear that Sameer has something about him that will bring turmoil into Shikha's life, but we do not know whether the "nightmare" actually turned to the truth. However, it is very likely that Sameer is the murderer. But if that's the case, who is Manav and how is he relevant to the story? Is Manav Sameer's real identity?
Minionite thumbnail
^ True but then why would he be after her because of his disorder. Medication is supposed to help reduce the disorder whatever it is.

Gappu could be. It's just that I remember reading in the actor's interview that he's playing a cameo of Gappu who has a huge crush on Shikha. Now would the CVs really extend a cameo out to be a stalker who knows.

That girl from the office it could be. But they haven't shown her in the past 3 days. I wonder what happened to the office sequences all of a sudden. They should have shown the boss trying to reach out to Shikha when she didn't come to work, but they didn't. Weird.

Sameer can't be the stalker. But he could have hired a stalker so that he could enter Shikha's life. If you think about it the stalker and Sameer have been seen together a few times. Like today outside the cafe. The stalker's van was already there when Sameer and Mr. Gupta arrived.

Manav is the biggest mystery at this time. He could be anyone. Sameer's alter personality, Sameer and Shikha's child, maybe the real murderer...who knows.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Yeah, that's why I think he actually likes her and his intention isn't to be stalking her or anything else. I think someone else might be the stalker for now. But if Gappu is a cameo, then it might be safe to rule him out? Weird idea, but what if her boss is the stalker, to see what she does when she doesn't come to work on time? This is really crazy so it's probably not true, but this show has me wondering crazy things.

Right now the most obvious conclusion would be for Sameer to have hired stalkers and hired these people who did all this to Shikha. Maybe if this is true, he's the type of person who once he says he wants something, he will do anything to get it. So when Shikha rejected him, he decided to retaliate by doing the ink attack, etc?

But the thing is, before Sameer came to Shikha's house about the wedding proposal, the van was already behind her. So whoever the stalker is was following her before Sameer found out that Shikha's account was fake (or at least before he seemed to find out).
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Obsessed I don't. Think so sameer ko koi dimagi bimari bhi nahi lagti. Is very smart sab kuch plan karke karta hai. I think samir ka shikha ki past life se jarur koi lena dena hoga. Shikha ke father ka uski jyada chinta karna ye sab past life ki kisi ghatna ki wajah se hai. Bazigaar ' tumko na bhool payenge ' khoon bhari maang in 3 movie ki thodi thodi copy lagta hai mujhe 😆
ShatGupt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Shikha has a past from school or college days where she might have been in relationship and her father's possessiveness might have caused relationship to break. The boy might have committed suicide and Sameer known to that boy closely is taking revenge from Shikha...
Maybe Maybe Maybe...
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Yeah, that's why I think he actually likes her and his intention isn't to be stalking her or anything else. I think someone else might be the stalker for now. But if Gappu is a cameo, then it might be safe to rule him out? Weird idea, but what if her boss is the stalker, to see what she does when she doesn't come to work on time? This is really crazy so it's probably not true, but this show has me wondering crazy things.

Right now the most obvious conclusion would be for Sameer to have hired stalkers and hired these people who did all this to Shikha. Maybe if this is true, he's the type of person who once he says he wants something, he will do anything to get it. So when Shikha rejected him, he decided to retaliate by doing the ink attack, etc?

But the thing is, before Sameer came to Shikha's house about the wedding proposal, the van was already behind her. So whoever the stalker is was following her before Sameer found out that Shikha's account was fake (or at least before he seemed to find out).

Yeah it might be safe to rule him and probably any other coworker out. Because if he's a cameo then probably the whole office staff are cameos.

Yep that it could be. He's got people stalking Shikha, but for what reason?

Well maybe Sameer had already seen Shikha like you said and that's why he's stalking her already.
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be Sameer has fallen in love with Shikha's sister and to get close to her he will marry Shikha.Edited by Purrrfect - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
I think the guy has multiple personality disorder. One personality is good and the other one is bad.
Or maybe its some janam kundli thing, like in that other show Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi where the guy had to marry the girl and kill her in order to save himself.