India-Forums

Ahoy! Welcome Aboard GLAD-E-ATOR |Birthday Celebration|

No2Pencil IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7xPalkixstefanandre...Mallu...-Arjunzaadi-Shelly1026..Asya..MSN_VannyAASUSHashiBoo-Ocean.eyes-Harshika4Lifeharshdb-Eris-MaNeBhiPyarKiyaColt.PixyTarantallegra

No2Pencil IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7xPalkix...Mallu...MSN_VannyShelly1026AASUSHashiBooHarshika4LifeTarantallegraColt.PixyMaNeBhiPyarKiyaharshdb-Eris-

No2Pencil IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7stefanandre...Mallu...MSN_VannyShelly1026AASUSHashiBooColt.Pixy-Eris-Tarantallegra

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Boo Hug  Wow honestly I could never believe I can ever be such close with people I have nt met blah blah as even in real life it takes me a long time to trust people and open up .. I am someone who can be a great listener and will never tell you what s inside Ermm but the pentagon changed me .. I will come to that later ...
First when I read  your posts I would have strangled that pretty neck of yours Angry shipping a couple which I could not bear LOL actually hated .. then I dont know out of the blue I started pm ing you coz of Zener and we started talking .. looong PM s and then I was amazed how similar our personal lives were .. only Vanny knew about it then in detail ie... but talking to you was HOPE.. It was someone could understand .. so i opened up bi time to you .. sharing small details asking silly questions ...that time I dint care what you would think ...I was a stuck record and you reciprocated ... even though we were on opposing teams I would always say I have one friend on GunJeev AT ie you ...Heart as Penny was neutral and I ll not consider her part of that AT ever Stern Smile she was the bridge thta connected us...then all hell broke loose as your twino and my twino were fighting like cats and dogs so we needed to send them to a corner to sort it out ..ROFL the show thwn took a U turn and it was all  in your favour but I adapted quickly though you people loved to gloat and used every opportunity to rub it in our faces Evil Smile but chalo it s nice that we al are over that silly phase now and we became so close even though we were always on the opposite sides.

Then came our spammers we chatted day in day out lost track of sleep and kept typing and pouring our thoughts in that three inch dabba ...then came the revolution THE PS discussion .. I can confidently say you taught me from scratch and trust me i am v happy with the stuff I made for your birthday LOL even if that s a very mean thing to say but to my eyes everything is looking pretty what I did for your thread and raaz ki baat these are my fastest siggies ever ..Shocked LOL six siggies in less then two hours LOL I will tell you one quality of yours which is the best.. its  that you have no problems sharing your wealth of knowledge with others people..usually people never do that as they feel the other person will become better but you ...you have taught me how to use eraser to blending to stacking to making coloring's . how to apply brush and textures Clap  Clap if you ever try something unique you never kept it to yourself and let us improvise on that thought... wow you are one secure person indeed Hug very few people who I have met on IF I can say that about LOL
my PS skills are all courtesy you Embarrassed 

Today I wish you loads of happiness success and most important LOVE ..the rest I will be sending a pm as I don't want to say that on a public platform LOL

I dont make Salman creations for anyone s bday man coz I feel he is all mine Day Dreaming So i made an exception as its you my behna .. we can play happy family again and share him for today ..Hug

Need to say Sorry again as I kept talking shit about this man who I fell in love with later and you generously decided to share with me Cry... Just watched my bday VM a few days back and you mentioned that he is your BF and you both will come to wish me but who would have known in seven months I would be line maroing your BF .. heck its not line maroing its ishq wala love you know why coz we started with hate then it was attraction and now its love ROFL.. If I were to watch BOF again the show that helped us reconnect after the diaster of SSLK i would still not ship these two you know why ? coz am a smart cookie and dont want my heart broken again .. you know my history .. 

Man I had thought I will make lots of kajen siggys to butter you up LOL as I always talk nonsense about them.. but jokes apart the reason is coz I ship the other couple onscreen so obviously they dont make sense Confused.. and so I will be making more and posting ...

Happy Birthday once again Hug

PS - Penny itna meherban na ho beta .. idea tera tha ROFL.. yes but we are a dream team indeed ...Tongue

Edited by -Eris- - 31 December 2013 at 1:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

No2PencilMSN_VannyShelly1026AASUSColt.PixyTarantallegra

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hope you get so  so many blessings, happiness and pleasure through out of your life. We met on sslk forum but It was you who stepped forward to be friend with me and I felt you are really big heart to offer friendship to the person who is irritating you so much. and I started to share my inner thoughts with you in pms and I must say you know very well how to keep secrets to yourself and maintaining the meaning of friendship. Embarrassed  

and it was vibz who confirmed my thoughts about you as very sweet friend among all gunjeev fans and yes as she said , penny was never gunjeev fan for me.of course she was sslk fan for me and became bridge for us so many times. LOL

I never expected that I would have such close friends on internet life who I will share with my almost all secrets . 

then came to spammer box, did lots of open chatting, we bounded to each other with different equation and tbh I love this equation .   

then It was you only who because of I started to use PS though it was loaded in my pc from year but i always hated PS but you made me fall for PS and always encouraged me from tiny tiny things like ctrl+T and how to stack pictures and avis in PS to blending, coloring, borders, brushes and all. and you never got irritated with me . honestly I can't be like you  who can tolerate so many tiny things i asked and you behaved like true guide for me  and my little efforts today for your birthday are to make you please and happy. 

Its all vibz and penny s efforts to make such dreamy and gorgeous thread . first time i am drooling over thread too much LOL  

once again happy birthday hashiboo. finally i unreserved before 12 LOLLOL     because i was confused what to write, as am too much introvert and don't feel to write all on public forum and suck in writing but still tried as it s your birthday  . Tongue

Edited by ZenerDiode - 31 December 2013 at 10:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

No2PencilMSN_VannyShelly1026HashiBoo-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Hashi Baby!!!! Hug Hug
I know, I know. I'm FOREVER late! LOL Embarrassed

*Ahem Ahem* Big smile

Hash, what do I say about you? Everyone has already said and done everything, gave you the best wishes, loads of love and cake. LOL

But what I do want to emphasize on, is the fact that you have a very beautiful heart. Dear, you know how to turn my frown upside down with your witty humor, dry jokes and tactful comments; you know how to make my day and most importantly, you know how to make me feel loved and special. Heart Heart

When I first met you, virtually of course (I also wish this would be real), I just knew you as a huge KSG fan and a GunJeev fan. But when we did your "Dreamer of the Week", I felt as if I've known you for years! You just fit right into our circle of friends, you completed that circle baby! 

And this, your special day (yeah, I know it's gone. ROFL), I just want to wish you many happy returns of the day and may the year ahead of you be filled with lots of love, peace and happiness. May all your future endeavours be successful and you will never live life with regrets! Remember: Never regret the things that once made you smile.

Finally, you're the best mother in the world! With you, I can feel comfort and security. Love you so much Mumma!!! Hug

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 01 January 2014 at 10:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

No2PencilShelly1026HashiBoo-Eris-TarantallegraColt.Pixy

MaNeBhiPyarKiya IF-Stunnerz
MaNeBhiPyarKiya
MaNeBhiPyarKiya

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday BOO MAY GOD Bless You MAY GOD Full ALL Ur Wishes BE CHeerFUL BE Happy U R so humble person always be happy keep similing
I really really sorry Cry i cant create anything i m such a stupid Ouch i forget about ur bday in my exam gaps Dead i m sorry Unhappy

Penny vanny zener eris awesome job on thread guys Thumbs UpClap

Edited by HooLiGaN - 30 December 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

No2PencilShelly1026HashiBoo-Eris-Colt.Pixy

Kikidramagirl IF-Rockerz
Kikidramagirl
Kikidramagirl

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Hasi! Even though I don't know you hey you're still member of the IF so many happy returns of the day and wish you all the best!!
PS I know Eris and Zener :) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

No2PencilHashiBoo-Eris-Colt.Pixy

Go to top