Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Dil ka Aalam main kya bataun tujhe... KriYaansh OS... ||HBD Roop||

KS.. IF-Rockerz
KS..
KS..

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

"Okay Mom" I said and entered my room where all my cousins and friends were gathered. My parents were in Mumbai after long time but with a mission. I closed the door and settled on my bed with a cushion below my head.

"Rey mere Bhai... Kya hua?" Vicky said while gulping down the coke. "Yaar tumhare badi mom and bade paa ne muje fasa diya hai."

"Kaise?"

"Their journey from USA to Mumbai's has a plan for me. Un logo ne tum sab ke liye bhabi dhoondi hai." Everyone jumped on my bed. "What?"

"Kaun hai wo?"

"Is she from US?" I shook my head saying No, "No guys she is from Jharkhera, a small town of Madhya Pradesh." I took out the envelope from my pocket which had her photograph. Before I could see Swayam snatched it from my hand. "Beautiful hai"

Then Sharon, "Wow she's too pretty" Neha jumped from couch to bed to see the pic. I kept running from one person to another. They all were seemed impressed, and were going crazy over the photograph. "Arrey guys jiski shaadi hai use to dikha do."

"Oh sorry, main item hi reh gaya. Yeh le" Nilesh gave the photograph in my hand. I saw the photograph and she was beautiful. Rinni wrapped her hands around my shoulder, "Yes my dear Splash"

"Bhaiya inka naam kya hai?" I smiled, "Kria"

"So Whats the plan? You're going to meet her?" They all were desperately waiting for my answer. "Aah yup." Hooting became loud in my room. "Kya hua beta?" My mom shouted.

"Kuch nahi Maa bus sone jaa rahe hain, Guys and girls plz go to sleep. Kal subha we have to leave for Jharkhera to meet her." I said. "Ohho excitement to dekho"

"Guys" I gave a stern look. They all caught a corner and slept quietly, Swayam was sleeping on the other side and Sharon between both of us. I took out the photograph from under the pillow and caressed it. "Excited?" Sharon said.

"Hmm" She was enjoying my condition. "Reyaansh just few more hours to meet her till then get some sleep otherwise dark circles and ab tum shaadi karoge tabhi hi baaki sab ka number ayega na" I kissed the photograph and kept in under the pillow again.

She chuckled, I pouted and slept.

Jharkhera was a small town and her house was situated in a narrow street. I adjusted my hair and got down from the car. Her family welcomed us warmly, I touched her parent's feet for blessings and walked inside. Her family had her parents and an elder brother but from family my cousins and friends who were 10 in number with my parents.

It didn't seem ki ladki dekhne aaye hain, it was as if aaj hi baarat lekar aah gaye hain to marry her. Her family welcomed us warmly, I touched her parent's feet for blessings and walked inside. I talked with her dad.

In genuine conversation he told Kria was an engineering student who had just completed her studies. I was impressed by her qualification being in a small town she proved herself well. Her family was really sweet, I loved their genuineness.

I looked just for a glimpse of her, she (her look) came with the tea. Neha and Vishakha winked at me, I looked other side hiding my smile. She sat next to her brother and talked with the girls and my parents.

They went on with their talks, I was waiting for the time she'll talk to me. Vicky and Nilesh pulled my leg gossiping in my ear, I was getting irritated.

"Guys stop it."

"Gautam ji, we all have met your daughter and liked her qualities, but now let Rey and Kria talk after all they are getting married." My dad said. I immediately got from my seat, "Rey... Rey... Rey... Control yourself." Swayam whispered.

She took me to the terrace, I quietly walked behind her. Her terrace gave the view of whole town, she sat on the edge. A gentle breeze blew making her hair move. "Aap khade kyu ho? Come sit."

I walked to the edge, "Arrey baithiye na" I sat on the edge, She kept on talking, telling about herself. My ears didn't pay attention to what she said by my eyes were glued to her while was speaking, giggling in between, avoiding her to fall on her face due to breeze. "To aap samaj gaye na?"

"Huh? Haan." Though I wasn't aware of single word she said.

"Oh... so chale."

We came down from the terrace, our parents were discussing about the marriage. "Rey, you like her?" My mom asked. Kria looked at me, I nodded which meant yes. Our parents decided our engagement the very same day, expressions on her face had changed.

Engagement had taken place with only our family members, and wedding was fixed for the coming weekend. She had a pout on her face during the whole ceremony.

In evening we all were prepared to leave, when she called me to her room. Nervously I walked inside, "Maine aapse kya kaha tha, Rey?" she said being a bit angry.

"What?"

"I had told you that..." but her phone rang in between. "One minute"

"Reyaansh Bhaiya, Lets go" Vishakha called, I looked her but she was a bit busy. "Kria, I'll call you" I said and left for Mumbai.

The call was for the job appointment in Mumbai, it was my dream to work there. I had asked Reyaansh to refuse but he agreed for the marriage as I had some ambitions to fulfill. Now I've an opportunity but my parents won't agree to send me to Mumbai, so I had to marry him.

It was our wedding night, I sat on the bed with the veil. I (her look) just wished him to have a understanding and adjusting nature. He entered the room, I was too nervous.

He lifted up the veil with a smile, my eyes were looking down. He kissed the tip of my nose, "Rey"

"Shh, I know you're uncomfortable in this outfit. You can change." I went to the washroom to change and when I came back. He was lying comfortably on his side, I settled next to him. He covered both of us with the blanket.

After a week his parents left for US, he lived alone in Mumbai. I was preparing myself for the first day when he came with a chocolate pastry in breakfast. "Yeh kiske liye?"

"Ovio tumhare liye. It's your first day in office right so just to wish you luck."

"Thank you" he kissed my forehead.

"Good luck, I know you'll make it up to the mark."

I had adjusted in Mumbai working successfully where I wanted work and with Reyaansh too. I had thought him be very possessive and demanding as he was the single child of his parents brought up with too much of love.

But he was completely opposite, quite supportive. He helped me with work, never complained on doing household work like cooking and cleaning. My office timings could create trouble between any couple but he never complained about that too and most important he never forced himself on me. His qualities were making me fall for him slowly.

I reached home at 10:30pm completely drenched in rain, generally I came by 8 or so but today it was quite late due to a meeting. He is never angry on anything but I was sure he would shout. Unlocking the door I entered, he was seated on the dining table.

"Rey... aah sorry wo..."

He got up from his seat and walked towards me. "Kria get ready for scolding." I said to myself but instead he hugged me. "Kria, kitna time laga diya. I was waiting for you only, meeting kaisi thi?"

"It was good."

"Okay, vaise fresh to tum ho hi gayi ho by having a nice bath in rain ab jaake change kar lo or else u'll fall sick. Dinner is ready." I went to our room smiling, and came down in shorts. He had already prepared the dinner.

He pulled out the chair for me, "Kria, you haven't dried your hair. You catch up cold this way." He took the towel and dried them up.

Sitting next to him I admired him eating. How he was so sweet and understanding if anyone else would have been, he could never understand. "Kya dekh rahi ho? Eat, I'm not such a bad cook."

"Yaa"

He kept on speaking but I just looked at him. I guess I had completely fallen for him, and now I had only wait for tomorrow to confess my feelings.

I prepared myself but was too nervous to confess my feelings so I (her look) covered my eyes. The door bell rang, I rushed to open the door. "Why are you standing outide? Come on in Rey, I was waiting for you for sooo long."

"Kria... tum" he said in panicked voice.

"Shh don't waste time, Come Inside" I held him around his neck and pulled him closer. "Kria, Swayam and Vicky..." I kept my finger on his lips. "Your wife is standing infront of you aur tumhe friends ki yaad aah rahi hai?"

"Yaad to ayegi na afterall wo dono yahin to hain."

"Yahin hain?" I removed the cover which was around my eyes. Vicky and Swayam were there with him with eyeballs falling out. Reyaansh stood in front of me to hide me from their eyes. "Reyaansh, we'll take the file tomorrow. I guess Kria is in some other mood, enjoy. Bye"

They went and Reyaansh shut the door hard, I was too embarrassed to say anything. "Kria, Yeh kya tha? And what are you wearing?" he said. "Aah baa... Wo"

"Wo kya?" I thought this was the right time to say, I held him"Am I not looking hawt?"

"Kria, Are you alright?" He touched my forehead, "Are you drunk? Come sit here, I'll call the doctor" He made me sit on the couch. "Doctor? Yahan I'm trying to confess something and you are calling a doctor. Rey try to understand my feelings."

"Tumhari feeling ke chakkar main muje chakkar aah rahe hain. What uh had in lunch?" he was so panicked. "Rey... Rey... Suno... " I made him sit on couch, "Reyaansh... "I looked down.

"I love you"

"What? Ek baar phir se kaho?"

"I LOVE YOU" He placed my hair behind my ear, "I love you too" and I pressed my lips against his.

The End

This one for uh... didi... HBD..

\

Edited by Dewdrops.ShaKun - 30 December 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15varshitha.h.nkriayasskreyaash96reahalkavidoll2012Lawrentian_214moni94lizabhomiSweetsugarplum_shruti_archisha06Ada_Arshalove_swayamkasya123fannismdollyduapinkypanrockskriyaansh.reyamshanaya_shanuDeepu_krKiarawinget16grungta11star94katiehiwatarimissdramkrAabhiArShanavya_arsha..ANVESHA..sakura20-Gladiator-trishikarajput0sweetypie225-Monika-ramya.srik.sweetAmarshaktiNairms.ObseSSeDdivyani.arshaprinum-FrozenRain-reyaditilove_arshashiksha_03Meesocutekriapatelspicyrayscool_star14--RAINA--zona_malikkrasforeverArShiDelenaPinkpearlytaniya_dostiiEffaciousCrazy_Arshi-Raj--vaishnavimuraljeharshu--swathy--ramya.reddyPrincess_DevilNash..kritzzz_ArSha-Blackheart-yogini64HR-DMG4life--Shukti--...Mallu...PumpkinnKanchi..SanskritiSsadafarshasumimitaKUSHA14PunjabiKudi_17sweetydiyafrien..Roop..chand91.Optimism.unishazMadhu_ArShasonu-monukuhu_Arshaluv_arshaKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeanjali22ArSha_CookieakankshaArshaCrazyGirl.21-Ocean.eyes-nature2aishu3003-spongy-

..Roop.. IF-Rockerz
..Roop..
..Roop..

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Res... :')  Shocked

haye aru baby...

OS vo bhi mere liye...m surprised...Big smile

Thank you sooo much...

it was just sooo sweet and cute OS...

Rey to ekdum full on fida kriya ko dekh k..

vo bhi sirf Pic dekh k...

and mujhe laga k she is not ready for marriage...

but Rey to ekdum kho gya usme k usne baat hi nhi suni...

but he was really understanding...

and finally kriya realized her feelings...

and she dressed for him...and sath me Vickey and Swayam bhi...ROFL

that must be soo embarrassing for her...LOL

but yeyyy finally they confessed...

Loved it sooo much Aru...

thats sooo sweet of you...

ye le zor ki jhappi Hug..and ek puchi...muuhaaa.. :*

Edited by ..Roop.. - 30 December 2013 at 11:38pm
...Mallu... IF-Rockerz
...Mallu...
...Mallu...

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Nice and awesome Upd ..
Lovely superb..
Happiee Birthday Roop ..
May all ur dreamz come true ..
Thank you for pm..

Devil_kriti IF-Sizzlerz
Devil_kriti
Devil_kriti

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Amazing os
sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
oh lovly os :)
)

-reine- IF-Sizzlerz
-reine-
-reine-

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Res
unres..

awsum OS di..

loved it alot..

haye poor kriyaLOLLOL

haye end me conffesion awsum..

happy bday roop di..Hug

Edited by Abhilashaarsha - 31 December 2013 at 11:49pm
.Optimism. IF-Sizzlerz
.Optimism.
.Optimism.

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Happyy birthday dear.. hope u have a gr8 day ahead.. :)
.Optimism. IF-Sizzlerz
.Optimism.
.Optimism.

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
RES for commnt..Smile

unres...

awwwieee... such a cutieee OS aryuu...Heart
loved it..
hahaha.. i was imagining swayam n vicky's fce seeing kri clinging to rey like dat..
poor fellows..WinkLOLLOL

awsmm.. juz felt that climax thoda jaldi ho gaya..
koi ni.. come wth newer OS's soon..SmileSmile

t.c.. luv u..
di..Hug

Edited by --Orchids-- - 06 January 2014 at 12:49pm

Go to top