SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: TheJake

Typo. I meant. Kusum, not Kumud. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Oops ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
kaieteur thumbnail
VERY SERIOUSLY WRITERS:  PLS DO NOT SHOW THIS SUICIDE TRACK ANYMORE IT IS REALLY IN VERY BAD TASTED ESPECIALLY FOR VULNERABLE YOUNG KIDS... SHAME ON YOU GUYS... PUT THE WOMAN IN AN INSTITUION...
tiak thumbnail
kusum should have die. what pain she is. I really hope danny will leave her for kumari and kusum will all alone. no family, friends.
Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kusum is honestly the nastiest character I have ever seen in any show!! Even Kalika and Pramad together could not emote the amount of evilness she alone emotes. Please kill her off. I don't want to see her "reforming."
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish she could die ... Can't believe she is hurting kumud like this and what kind of sis she is ... She knows tht Saras and kumud are in love and still wants Saras ??
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

I think Kalika did some kind of Jadoo on her.

Can't believe she is the same Kusum who's so supportive of SaMud relationship. And knew her Didi's heart so well.

Think CVs totally runing her character.

I totally agree with u about the cv's ruining her character.its hard to imagine someone as kusum was to turn into who she has become in such a short period of time.I genuinely liked her character before,loved the sisterly bond they shared.now the cv's are butchering her character to such extent that redemption seems unlikely.I for one will never like her character again,for me kumud & kusum's relationship can never be the same
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was actually looking forward to seeing Kusum die and rot in hell. Oh my Kumud why did you have to save her. But then Saras came and held a traumatised Kumud in his arms and all that witch could do was see him carry her away in his arms it was so heartbreaking.
Kusum you had the gall and audacity to stand in front of your family and lie. There is no words to describe you. You cannot snatch Saras away from Kumud no matter how hard you try,

Saras please beat her to death .
shaad_luvz thumbnail
Kuaum nly deservs pramad...sach mei..dn v can say..shaitan ne bahuth pyaar se banaya te jodi!!!
Kusum kumud ne tum bulaya..shout kiya..kumud ko kaha meri saraswathichandra...
Yeh saras koi samaan hei kya...kusum ne chaha aur..uska hone keliye..
Plz slap that blody kusum...saras ek baar uss pagal se kaho usse pyaar nahi kar sakta..
Kusuk to apni didi ke pyaar ko chaaha...saras mar bhi sakthi par..apni bhai ko pyaar ko kabhi aise dekh paaungi...
Ye pakal kusum ko kab pyaar hua yaaar...pyaar nahi pagal..
This is one of the most shameless act i have ever seen anyone do...i too am asking the same question as the author of this post.
pinkrose90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kusum is just disgusting! 😡 there is no way in my eyes that she can redeem herself.now the only way this madness of kusum will stop is when Saras finally gives her a reality check letting her know that they can never be together.