grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
happy new year baby emoticon

happy new year party emoticon
                                neon happy new year emoticon
                                                  new year champagne emoticon
                                                                           new year confetti emoticon
hello my jaanus...this is the last day of 2013 and 2014 is approaching fast lke this banana riding llama smileyTime is to welcome this new year with optimism and enthusiasm...smiley enters the new year emoticon whatever happend in the year passing by, accept it..if it was something positive then get happy and store it in ur memory.. something bad happened, take lesson and JUST forget it.. 

ufff... mai phir lecture dene laggi..forehead slap smileyOKEY coming to my point .. NEW year NEW plannings New RESOLUTIONS... yess... so what resolutions u have made for the coming year...( if any..i doubt it ) and one more thing.. what u guys are gonaa do at 12.00 midnight . gonna pray saying a prayer smiley or still thinking pondering and thinking smileyand what are ur plans for 2moro... party ?? dance party dj smiley chalo chalo bata bhi do.. 

Edited by grintson - 31 December 2013 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfAurinMishuxxRoohanixx

lakkshy Groupbie
lakkshy
lakkshy

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Very nice post. Happy New Year Aman and also to all friends. No resolutions for me. I celebrated new year with my pet and my family members. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishugrintson

AurinMishu Goldie
AurinMishu
AurinMishu

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Awesome blossom post my Shudayin Clap
Happy new year to all forumwaasis Hug Party
Har saalwala resolution is baar bhi...ke thodi patli ho jaaun Tongue Unhappy
Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thank you and happy new year to my dear forumwasis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishugrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
mera new year toh bhot boring raha... kuch bhi nahi kiya... 31st and 1st dono din office thaa.. shaam ko 5 bje k baad free hoti hoon.. koi plan nahi ban paaya... mujhe toh laga e nai ke new yr aya hai... :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index