Fan Fictions

fan-fiction (kripa-angad)(can't cont.) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 45

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Angad and Kripa's engagement has taken place. Get ready for the wedding. Everyone is invited.

Next day after the Engagement:

Everyone is downstairs, eating breakfast.

Kripa's mom: Dadi, (I don't what Kripa's parents call Angad's dadi so I decided to stick with dadi) ab engagement toh ho gayi hai, kyon na hum aaj ji pandit ji ke paas jayen aur aune Kripa aur Angad ki khudilian dikha ke shaadi ki dae pakki kar aayen.

Dadi: je theek rahe ga, kyon na hum abhi chalein.

Kripa's dad: aap lok tehar jayea, mai mandir jata hoon aur pandit ji ko ghar par le aata hoon.

Everyone agrees and Kripa's dad leaves for mandir.

Pause…………………………

Kripa's dad comes back and pandit ji also comes with him.

Kripa's mom hand the koodliyan to pandit ji. He looks at them and smiles.

Pandit ji: shati (36) ke shati gun melte hain (hey, in my fan-fiction Angad and Kripa are made in heaven jodi)

Kripa and Angad look at each other and Angad smiles and winks at her. Kripa shyly leaves from there.

Dadi: je tau bohat aachi baat hai

Kripa's mom: pandit ji., aap ki aachi si tareek bataye shaadi ke liye

Pandit: aaj aath (8) tareek hai, es mahane ki dhais (28) tareek bohat shub hai

Kripa's mom: es ka matlab humare pas sirf bees (20) din hai sari tayari karne ke liye.

Dadi: koi baat nahin beta, hum sab manage kar leyenge. Tum jao aur ab ka mu (mouth) metha karao.

Everyone is happy. (I think that's my favorite sentence.) Kripa's mom bring methaiyi. Angad takes one of the sweets and goes to Kripa's room.

Kripa's room:

Kripa is sitting on her bed and looking through the engagement pictures. Just then Angad comes in her room. He comes from the back and brings the sweet close to her mouth. Kripa turns back and sees that it's Angad.

Angad: humari shadi ke khushi main tume mere hathon se khana hoga.

Angad puts some sweet in Kripa's mouth and she takes half and feeds it to Angad.

Kripa: Angad main soch rahi thi ke hume itni zaldi shaadi karne ki kya zaroorat hai. I mean aabhi hum 6-7 mahine ruk kar bhi shaadi kar sakte hain.

Angad is just surprised on hearing this.

Angad: Kripa, yeh kya, dekha jaye toh hamesha ladkion ko shaadi ki zaldi hoti hai  lekin humara case alag hai, zahan mujhe jaldi hai aur tume koi parva bhi nahin hai.

Angad turns his face away from Kripa, trying to avoid her in childish manners.

Kripa moves to other side that Angad was facing, but Angad moves his face away. Kripa gets a little mad at Angad and pretends to leave the room.

Kripa: agar tum aise bachon ki tarah behave karte rahe toh shaadi ke baad tum mein aur humare baachon main kya farak rahe ga.

Angad's face lights up on hearing this.

Angad: Kripa that's not fair. Tum ne phir se mera mazaak udaya. Aan main tumse baat nahin karoonga.

Kripa goes and sits by Angad and says sorry to him.

Angad: aise nahin, kan (ears) pakro phir se sorry kaho.

Kripa hold Angad's ears and says sorry.

Angad: mere kan nahin apne kan pakro.

Kripa finally holds her ears and says sorry. Angad smiles and hugs Kripa.

Kripa: Angad kya tum shadi ke baad bhi mujhse sorry kalwaho ge.

Angad: nahin darling, shadi ke baad toh main sorry kahon ga.

Kripa: who kis liye

Angad: who es liye ke usually shadi ke baad husband-wife bohat jakar te hain, aur hum bechare husbands ko hi wife ke samne jookna padta hai.

Kripa: aacha hai, tum abhi se practice karlo. I think mujhe aun wives se kuch lessons lene chaiye, "pation ko sudarne ke 101 formule."

Angad: Kripa tum bhi

Kripa: baas ab mazak band, Angad seriously I am very happy ke tum mere saath ho.

Angad: Kripa, main toh hamesha tumahare saath rahonga. Tumse jaada mujhe khushi hai, kyon ki aaj mujhe meri zindgi wapas mil gayi hai.

Kripa and Angad look at each other passionately. Angad slowly comes close to Kripa, gives her a kiss on cheek. Kripa shyly moves away but Angad doesn't let her. He brings he close to him and kisses on other cheek. Kripa looks up and again they stare into each other's eyes.  Just before Angad could kiss Kripa again, Kripa's mom calls them downstairs. Kripa's about to move but Angad again holds her. Angad moves behind Kripa and kisses her neck. He moves her hair and kiss her neck again. He turns Kripa toward. Kripa's heart is beating faster than ever. They want to moment to stay still.

Background music playing:

thamza zindagi thamza

thamza zindagi thamza

jahi lamha hai manzil meri

thamza zindagi thamza

thamza zindagi thamza

jahi lamha hai manzil meri

thamza zindagi thamza

oh thamza

sanson ki garmi main

hotton ki narmi main (If anyone has full lyrics of this can you please give it to. This is all I have, I catched it when watching JJKN and I felt like putting it in my fan-fic)

Angad brings Kripa closer to him and their lips were about to meet when Kripa's mom calls them again. Kripa shyly turns back.

Kripa: mom bula rahi hai, I should go.

Angad (cursing everyone): chalo

Angad and Kripa come downstairs.

Kripa's mom: Kripa dekho toh sahi tume koi milne aaya hai.

Kripa looks and sees a young man about 23 years of age standing wearing a blue dress shirt, black pants. He looks fair, tall, has a good physique.

Kripa can't tell who is it that came to meet her. Angad also has no clue. Before Kripa can ask who it is, the young man speaks.

Guy: hey sweetheart, kya mujhe bhool gayi.

Kripa: yells Vicky, tum. She runs toward him and hugs him. Angad, who has no clue who is this Vicky, is shocked to see Kripa hug him like this.

Guys I wanted to bring a new character in my fan-fiction. Hope u all enjoyed it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fan-fiction (kripa-angad)(can't cont.) (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LITTLE ANGEL

wow that was good happe i got tears in my eyes when kripa went back to angad.

ek din aisa bhi ayega happe jab salman katrina ko chod kar mere paas ayae gaa

love you salman

when i was reading ur post. i thoough you wrote salman katrina ko chod kar tumare paas chala jayega. par tum ne kya likha hai ke mere paas chala ayae ga.  tum bhi mujhe salman se alag karna chahti ho. CryCryCry

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happe

Originally posted by LITTLE ANGEL

wow that was good happe i got tears in my eyes when kripa went back to angad.

ek din aisa bhi ayega happe jab salman katrina ko chod kar mere paas ayae gaa

love you salman

when i was reading ur post. i thoough you wrote salman katrina ko chod kar tumare paas chala jayega. par tum ne kya likha hai ke mere paas chala ayae ga.  tum bhi mujhe salman se alag karna chahti ho. CryCryCry

Dont worry happe ek din salman katrina ko chod ka Angel ke pass ayaga aur phir angel ko chod ka tumara pass aayga!!!!!!!!!! LOL 

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
awesome man! that was toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! cant wait for the next part! i will try n get the lyrics soon!

stonex

IF-Dazzler

stonex

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

it was great. things are moving along quite well

Angadzgirl

IF-Rockerz

Angadzgirl

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

it was Awesome........i can't wait for ur next part......

~sweta~

angadkripafan

IF-Rockerz

angadkripafan

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged
plez continue i cant wait n plez make angad a bit jealous n let vicky b kripas childhood friend cause if he will b cousin then angad wANT get jealous

Samita

Groupbie

Samita

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 6:08am | IP Logged
WOW it's too good,continue plz!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top