Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
But where have they showed rahul marrying bulbul they have just said report in that bulbul loves another guy which we knowEdited by rishabgosavi - 10 years ago
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i guess after this incident,popat will forget about his marriage.Itna bada jhatka lagne ke baad i don't think he will ever think of marriage again.Poor guy!
This track is totally idiotic.CVs are indeed ruining the show now.   
cherrycola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wat is ths ph???
now this is going to get boring coz bulbul was loved by everyone and u just bought her for a cameo and popat's marriage is getting to stretched even more...another track will be up...duh..
if u read the discussions on this forum cv's u will realize wat a loss this is to u coz we r nly a few members expreesing r frustration but remember there are millions who watch this show and they will be disappointed

really not happy with this :(
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, it looks like cvs will try and not get Popatlal married. They prefer him single, so that he can keep adding those one liners about his marriage and everyone making fun of him.
So we will be back to square one with no change in storyline.

Agree with everyone that it was such a waste of our time.  I think I will skip these episodes till this track is over. Yawn! No saas bahu drama for me please!
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shanak_Fan

i guess after this incident,popat will forget about his marriage.Itna bada jhatka lagne ke baad i don't think he will ever think of marriage again.Poor guy!

This track is totally idiotic.CVs are indeed ruining the show now.   

Yes zatka to lagega. And now he should stop whining anymore about hos marriage. As it is he is looking so old compared to Bulbul !
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cvs ab to sudhar jao warna es show k saare fans ko kho doge..
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Article on rival site even confirms it, it was a wasted track, we should have known when they added this stupid twist, disappointed with tmkoc for doing such a track it's left a nasty taste in my mouth.  I still don't get what happened to the mandir wedding though? Wouldn't popat and bulbul have to go for an annulment before she can marry Rahul or is it not complete due to sindoor? Mockery of marriage vows it's disgusting. Edited by angelic8219 - 10 years ago
_Rohit thumbnail
One of the worst track in my opinion...obviously in the end they will show how popat is sacrificing for love and all...just finish this track already.
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This whole popat marriage track turned out to be crap.It seems cvs made the viewers April fool in december itself,what with the change in title montage and all the articles.🀒
First of all,popat bulbul marriage looked so unconvincing.Then the gokuldham society members decided to get both of them married again.Arey bhai,both got already married in the temple,so why marriage again?Khali peeli unnecessary kharcha.I wonder from where does the society gets so much money to arrange for a wedding and that too so soon?πŸ˜†Do the residents pay maintenance in lakhs?πŸ˜†
The members were so desperate to get popat married to bulbul that they did not even wait for the relatives of both the sides to arrive and attend the wedding.These guys turned out to be more despos than popat himself.
So now with all the kharcha and mehnat,it's finally Rahul dulhaniya le jayenge.🀒😑

If bulbul will marry rahul then what about that temple wedding?Popat had tied mangalsutra on bulbul's neck so both are husband and wife so how can rahul marry someone else's wife and that too without bulbul divorcing popat?

For the first time in the history,they showed Marriage as a Joke.😭  It's no more a pavitra bandhan in the show.😭It's really sad.
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS!

If so, then one of the worst tracks in TMKOC history!🀒

Arey yaar, karva do na Popatlal ki shaadi...let him be happy, us be happy! Damn u CV's!😑

But hasn't he married her in the temple? Then how come Rahul-Bulbul thing happen?
Itni confusion toh Chemistry ke paper mein ni hoti, jitni yahaan hai!πŸ˜†