Arjun

Arni Collage Love

Princess_Pataka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

it is a story of arjun and roshni when they were in collage roshni is her girl friend it would be wrong to say only she is his life love everything"kehte hai zidagi mein saacha pyar ek hi hota hai".In this story there aim r quite differ.

INtroduction

Arjun Surayakant Rawte
good in studies sports every activity very caring always help needy son of the richest business man of india but never shown pride Roshni is her girlfriend from 1st year but always get attracted towards riya.Sakashi is just a good friend.

Roshni Malhotra
Good in studies all activities collage queen very beautiful her friendly nature won the heart of full collage including principal mam teachers classmates everyone but from 2nd year her relation with arjun is not going good.It can be said very near to break up sometimes.

Sameer Rathore
Very coolest boy of collage best friend of arjun and roshni.aisha is his girlfriend he has promised her that after collage soon they get marry.He love to play football has made a record of breaking every window's glass of his collage by hitting ball.

Aisha KAppor
One of the most stunning girl of collage love sameer very much good at all activities Party queen likes to do party First time she met in party only from sameer Good at nature very attentive in class.

Riya Mukherjee
In the collage from 2nd years beautiful hot modern etc.arjun always get attracted towards her and forget roshni they had a fight and then arjun somehow convenience roshni.Riya like arjun's attraction but not see roshni get hurted so she always try to be a friend only

Sakshi Anand
Just a friend her marraige has fixed somewhere(arrange marraige)best friend of roshni. always there when she cry.

Story
Story starts from a dark room in girls hostel where a shadow is coming of a half heart suddenly a hand come and complete it The incomplete shadow was of roshni's hand and the other hand which was of arjun and they start talking

Roshni: tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho arjun girls hostel mein boys allowed nahi hai

Arjun:(starts singing song)tu jahaaan wahaan mein (and starts laugh)

Roshni: ok par abhi tum yahaan se jao agar warden ne dekh liya toh tumhe chore ge nahi  isliye jaldi jao

Arjun: tumhe pata hai mujhe tumhari girls hostel ki warden bilkul pasand nahi pyaar ki dushman

(suddenly sound of footssteps are starts coming)

Roshni: arjun jao yahaan se hamari pyaar ki dushman aa rahi hai plzz go and soi jao boys hostel mein jaa ke kaal collage mein milenge

Arjun: accha ek good night kiss toh dee do

(roshni kiss arjun on cheek very gently and with  blushing cheeks of hers)

Arjun:Rose(petname of roshni)ok kaal milenge i am going aur haan taab tak mujhe miss karna

(arjun go away from pipe from where he has came and roshni walked into room and sleep)

Next mornig

Rose was walking in corridor sakashi came

Sakshi:hi roshni raat mein sapane kaise the acche ya bure

Rose: mmm bahut bura sapana aaya ki tum ne shaadi ki aur mujhe aur aru (nickname of arjun) ko bulana bhul gai

SAkshi: aare yaar jab meri shaadi ho gi na toh sabse pehle tujhe hi bulaungi accha yaar tu mujhe aapani notebook de  na woh mein    absent thi na toh work toh complete karna padega na

Rose: aare haa tujhe toh bhukhar tha na ab kaise hai

Sakshi: much better

(rose took out a book and gave to sakshi and sakshi goes away)

guys i am  using on screen keyboard so i cannot write  too much sorry  and it is very difficult to write my keyboard is lock and i don't have key.

(will continue soon)

Edited by SweetShreu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
where is the story