Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

AshVik in Nach Baliye 6 - Thread #3 (Page 4)

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
It's okay, maybe the law of averages caught up with us this week in voting - but we have to work very hard on the votes next week.

Angry? Make IDs
Frustrated? Make IDs
Sad and unhappy about AshVik being on number 2 in voting? Make IDs

Just channelize all your anger and frustration into making more IDs for AshVik and gearing up for voting hard this weekend.

We had a bad week, it's not the end of the world, just buck up to work hard!

Vote more from Saturday itself - especially those in India. And phone voting too - spread the word as much you can.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adittydiana72LoveAshvikvasu_2013ashvikholicbitastaASHVIKrocks1PrincessAshVikpallavi25style14ashfaque2012

seemathakkar Groupbie
seemathakkar
seemathakkar

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

This is especially for the international fans. We can not wait til sunday to vote. Since they r shooting on monday voting line close early on us. *****WE HAVE TO VOTE SATURDAY AS MUCH AS WE CAN*** A couple of weeks ago I had noticed that voting line was closed by sunday night. Not sure what it was this week but for those in USA the best time to catch is 9pm right after show airs here. That is what I do. If I am doing wrong someone please correct me. We can not let ASHVIK's and our efforts go to waste just for someone to laugh at us and our favorite couple.

Also let's not waste our energy on bashing sajid. It is not helpful at all. We need to focus on voting n voting only. He will not change his way and as RD had said we can only work on what is in our hand. For Ashvik to give their best in performance and for Fans to concentrate on Voting Voting and Voting only.

Next week our focus should be to get as many vote as possible on Saturday especially the international Fans.

Edited by seemathakkar - 30 December 2013 at 10:40am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DeeS94diana72nisha01vasu_2013ashvikholicadittyPrincessAshVikAshi22peachesnplumspallavi25style14ashfaque2012

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I can't wait to watch the aerial dance of ashvik! Been working so much! Have it taped and will be watching tonight!!! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikholicpeachesnplumsstyle14ashfaque2012

vasu_2013 Senior Member
vasu_2013
vasu_2013

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemathakkar

This is especially for the international fans. We can not wait til sunday to vote. Since they r shooting on monday voting line close early on us. *****WE HAVE TO VOTE SATURDAY AS MUCH AS WE CAN*** A couple of weeks ago I had noticed that voting line was closed by sunday night. Not sure what it was this week but for those in USA the best time to catch is 9pm right after show airs here. That is what I do. If I am doing wrong someone please correct me. We can not let ASHVIK's and our efforts go to waste just for someone to laugh at us and our favorite couple.

Also let's not waste our energy on bashing sajid. It is not helpful at all. We need to focus on voting n voting only. He will not change his way and as RD had said we can only work on what is in our hand. For Ashvik to give their best in performance and for Fans to concentrate on Voting Voting and Voting only.

Next week our focus should be to get as many vote as possible on Saturday especially the international Fans.

Yes, let channelize our energy on voting. I heard from my forum friends that Starplus site was down on Sunday. It is not acceptable that with such a short window open for voting, the channel does not maintain the site ahead of time. I am sure Star would have multiple parallel sites up and running and automatic redirection if one of the site fails. This is if they care about their international audience's opinion.

Lets also write to Star (twitter/FB) about the problem. The more vocal we are, the less chances that this happens in the coming weeks. We have to be very vigilant from now on.

Let us also reach out to family and friends in India ( I have been doing this) and ask them to vote through phone. This being a holiday week, everyone might be busy but lets catch up next week. LAst but not least, thanks to all those who devote a large part of their weekend to vote for Ashvik. Muuuahhh!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeeS94LoveAshvikashvikholicpeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

vasu_2013 Senior Member
vasu_2013
vasu_2013

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniiyaa

I can't wait to watch the aerial dance of ashvik! Been working so much! Have it taped and will be watching tonight!!! :)

Enjoy watching. It was one of the classiest act of Ashvik's. I wouldn't rank it though as this would end up in a tie along with ALL the other performances !!!!! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikholicbitastapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

ramya.sri Senior Member
ramya.sri
ramya.sri

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
congo for the new thread
yipeee party timePartyDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikholic

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemathakkar

Yes, voting line closed for International viewers on Sunday night so its best to vote on Saturday night or Sunday morning to make sure ur votes are counted. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveAshvikashvikholicbitastapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

style14 IF-Stunnerz
style14
style14

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Guys dont be disheartened, we will vote harder for Ashvik next week.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyLoveAshvikashvikholicpeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

Go to top