Pavitra Rishta

AshVik in Nach Baliye 6 - Thread #3 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 74

pavantha

pavantha

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Pallavi25,  I am glad that Salman Khan is going to be the Judge on the show--but why? What is Sajid going to be? This smells very fishy to me.Remember Sajid has been predicting from the day one of the show began, that Gurmeet and Debina will be the winners of the NB6?  He must be behind the scenes with Gurmeet and Debina, giving them and their choreographers  ideas and stuff to give best performance of GB., to impress SK. And may also promoting them to be winners of the show. I have a feeling that Sajid will do any thing to prove himself that His prediction was right for Gurmeet and Debina at any COST. At least SK is not bias, he is a outspoken MAN, and will see how Asha, a non dancer made  so much progress  in dancing, and how Sajid degraded them every time they gave their performance. SK should view all the shows of this season, and see how Sajid graded them, and how he always praised Gurmeet and his partner out rightly. Well GOD is the best Judge over all people. He never goes bias with anybody. To me Ashvik are the winners, even if they are beaten by votes. Sajid will buy all votes for his couple. Ashvik believe in GOD and He is the best Judge. Dont get disheartened. To Ashvik Fans you guys are the winner Believe in GOD. Give your BEST and pray. God does miracles.
In Jesus Name.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyashvikholicpallavi25ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshVik in Nach Baliye 6 - Thread #3 (Page 15)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_22jeemanrocksDeeS94JillianMPillayashvikholicadittykandykandyManoshonostyle14

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavantha

Pallavi25,  I am glad that Salman Khan is going to be the Judge on the show--but why? What is Sajid going to be? This smells very fishy to me.Remember Sajid has been predicting from the day one of the show began, that Gurmeet and Debina will be the winners of the NB6?  He must be behind the scenes with Gurmeet and Debina, giving them and their choreographers  ideas and stuff to give best performance of GB., to impress SK. And may also promoting them to be winners of the show. I have a feeling that Sajid will do any thing to prove himself that His prediction was right for Gurmeet and Debina at any COST. At least SK is not bias, he is a outspoken MAN, and will see how Asha, a non dancer made  so much progress  in dancing, and how Sajid degraded them every time they gave their performance. SK should view all the shows of this season, and see how Sajid graded them, and how he always praised Gurmeet and his partner out rightly. Well GOD is the best Judge over all people. He never goes bias with anybody. To me Ashvik are the winners, even if they are beaten by votes. Sajid will buy all votes for his couple. Ashvik believe in GOD and He is the best Judge. Dont get disheartened. To Ashvik Fans you guys are the winner Believe in GOD. Give your BEST and pray. God does miracles.
In Jesus Name.

Amen! 
Yes my dear, if there is truth and justice in this world, then AshVik WILL win!
 We will vote like crazy for them and I think in the finals, Votes count and not judges scores. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyashvikholicashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Sajid is gone only this week guys, Salman is coming in for Jai Ho promotions and he's too busy this whole month with Jai Ho to be on NB till finale (Feb 1)

How I wish Sajid was permanently replaced though!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi31ashvikholicadittykandykandypallavi25style14ashfaque2012

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
star posted this pic on insta

crdt-FB

AshVik in yellow Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

JillianMPillayashvikholicadittykandykandyPrincessAshVikManoshonopeachesnplumspallavi25style14ashfaque2012

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
 Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyashvikholicPrincessAshVikManoshonopeachesnplumsstyle14ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
these two pictures r flipping in this video http://instagram.com/p/i38njXgSUx/

Cap Credit Priyanka  

JillianMPillayadittyashvikholicManoshonostyle14

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Originally posted by ashfaque2012

sharontaggarsekhon
2 hours ago
Sahana with Hrithvik. #mumbai #bollywood #sets #nachbaliye #pavitrarishta

That is absolutely adorable!!!!

I'm missing baby Pari (those who watch PR would know!)

and this comment by the pic uploader made me so happy

pvirk
What a lucky girl!!... I love him! @sharontaggarsekhon

sharontaggarsekhon
@pvirk He was an absolute gem

#ProudFan #RithvikDhanjani

DeeS94adittyashvikholicashfaque2012style14

Post Reply New Post

Go to top