Page 1 of 74

Page 1
Page   of 74
Page 2 Page 74

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Rithvik-Asha to be revealed as a Nach Baliye Jodi in Ahmedabad!

Tellytown's one of the most loved Jodi Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi, who are popularly known as Arjun and Purvi of Balaji Telefilms' popular show Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV, are all set to rock the dance floor in the upcoming season of  dance reality show Nach Baliye. The duo are going to be revealed as a Nach Baliye Jodi in Ahmedabad tonight.

Sharing his excitement on the same, Rithvik told TellyBuzz, "It's a great feeling of getting revealed as a Nach Baliye Jodi in Ahmedabad. I am also looking forward to play Garba with the people of Ahmedabad and dance with people all around and have fun. I am very very excited about my participation in Nach Baliye as I am getting back to the dance stage after a year when I did Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars."

When asked about his preparations for Nach Baliye, he reveals, "I will make sure that Asha is comfortable with the dance forms which we will be performing in the show. We will try to give our best in every different dance forms and we will be practicing on the Nach Baliye stage too. So, keeping Asha's comfort level in mind, we will give our best and face the competition."

We tried contacting Asha Negi but she remained unavailable for comments.

TellyBuzz wishes Rithvik and Asha all the best for their participation and Nach Baliye! 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/17157-rithvik-asha-to-be-revealed-as-a-nach-baliye-jodi-in-ahmedabad.htm#6033793

Rithvik & Asha in Ahmedabad for promotion of Nach Baliye!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UVwMUnh_N8

Nach Baliye Season 6 Contestants/celebrities

October 18, 2013 at 11:02am

11. Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi

Televisions most loved couple Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi have been approached for Nach Baliye 6. According to the sources, they both have started rehearsing for the show.

Asha Negi-Rithvik Dhanjani in Nach Baliye-6?
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-10-08/news/42828344_1_purvi-nach-baliye-6-nach-baliye-6

Television couples in love, and not just for the camera
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-10-12/love-matters/43033947_1_annie-gill-nikita-sharma-mohit-raina

Nach Baliye6 List!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNCXd1LRH1w

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1DashvikholicPrincessAshVik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshVik in Nach Baliye 6 - Thread #3" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jNlRroGf0U
unseen moments of Ashvik  

Unseen Pics <3

SBB said Ashvik are the TOP contenders to win the Trophy  #FTW Big smile

Neembu mirchi needed 
Kisiki nazar naa lage hamare cutipies ko Big smile

chanloves-JB_1DashvikholicPrincessAshVik

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Articles/ Media Buzz

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi promote 'Nach Baliye 6'
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi promote 'Nach Baliye 6'
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi

Pavitra Rishta's lead couple Rithvik Dhanjaniand Asha Negi, who are a real life couple now, were in Ahmedabad to promote their upcoming reality show Nach Baliye 6.

They gorged on some fafda-jalebi to join the festive celebration of Dussehra. The couple also went to a garba venue and tried matching steps with the garba revellers.

Both Rithvik and Asha shared, "We have never been to Navratri venues in Mumbai, although we did go to a garba event in Dubai. But when it comes to authenticity, Gujarat is the place to be to get the actual feel of dandiya. We're happy to be here."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/Rithvik-Dhanjani-and-Asha-Negi-promote-Nach-Baliye-6/articleshow/24045635.cms

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rithvik is an extremely caring person and a very good boy-friend:Asha Negi

Looks like Ekta Kapoor's Pavitra Rishta is proving to be fortunate for those looking for love!! After the famous on-screen Jodi Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande finding love in each other's company, it is now the turn of Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani to come out in the open about their relationship. Acknowledged Asha, "For nearly a year, Rithvik and I had been beating around the bush as to who would break the ice between the two of us.But then only recently we started dating each other in the open." It is almost understood that they wanted to
keep their relation a secret from the world. As a matter of fact, the pair had been going carrying
the 'just good friends' tag for a while now. But then what prompted them to put an end to all
speculation? Replied Asha, "Since we were keen on signing Nach Baliye 6 (Star Plus), we broke the news first to our parents and only then did it come out in the open."
The beautiful actress went red and blushed as she spoke about Rithvik. Also, Asha affirmed
that being a mediocre dancer she would have to cope up with the fantabulous dancer in her real
life partner. Complimenting Rithvik she said, "He is an extremely caring person and a very good
boy-friend. If I am hungry, he gets me my favourite food even in the middle of the night.
He is very chirpy and when I break into a fight with him, he calms me down by saying sorry'
whether it is his fault or not."So when will the wedding bells ring?! "At least 3-4 years down the line," the actress exclaimed. Tellychakkar.com also questioned the lady about her idea of living-in with Rithvik to which she spontaneous replied saying, "I do not prefer the system of living-in."
We wish the couple all the luck for their future!!! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview-with-Rithvik-Dhanjani

He is popularly known as Arjun of Pavitra Rishta of Zee. He is admired as the doting son, a loving husband and a responsible complete man. Dancing and acting are his passion. He is the dream man that every woman would like to have. Cinetvmasti in talks with Rithvik Dhanjani about his participation in Nach Baliye 6, his love and much more..

What made you to prioritize acting over dancing? 

No, I never step back from acting and dancing was just a hobby. Since dancing being my hobby I really wanted to give it a shot in Dance India Dance. Being new in Mumbai I was passionate about acting and I always wanted to act. Acting has never been my second option and acting has always been my first option but dancing would be my second option.

Since you and Asha Negi will be participating in Nach Baliye 6, how is the feeling and what is your strategy for the game?

I don't have any strategy as of now and all I know that I want to push myself and her as much as we can by giving best of our performances to the audience. The rest depends upon the audiences, our performances and our destiny. I am really looking forward to the show because I am returning to the dancing after a year and a half. The last I danced was on Jhalak Dikhlaja 5 and now I am returning to dance on Nach... after a year and a half. Its good to come back after a year and a half and it's been time that I will show some of my dance moves again because I have been learning for a while now, let's see how it goes. 

Since you and Asha Negi have been dating each other for quite sometime now, what special is in this relationship and any marriage plans ahead? 

I don't say that it's a taboo to think about marriage but I believe that we are too young to think about marriage right now. The relationship that we share is so pure and lovely that I can't tell you. I think I am blessed to be in a relationship with her. She is a sweetheart, darling and we live in our small little world where she is the boss as always and I am pampering her. It's a very cute little world where we live in and we don't want to break out of that. Marriage is way ahead in the future and I don't even know how many years down the line will it take for marriage because she is just 23 and I am just 24. It's too early to actually think about marriage.  

Being a trained dancer, do you think that Nach Baliye 6 will be a cake walk for you or do you consider yourself as a strong competent for the competitors? 

A competition like Nach Baliye or Jhalak...is not a cake walk. People think that it is a cake walk for those who know how to dance but they are completely forgetting that I have Asha with me who is a non dancer completely. I am not dancing solo this time but if it had to be a solo then I would have been pretty more confident about myself and my dance moves. However, when dancing with Asha, people will not only judge me but they will be judging both of us together. I think it's a huge challenge, infact it is more difficult thanJhalak...or even more difficult than anything else because I have to push and make her dance. We are here to dance and we have a mission to dance. 

Have you both ever been approached to play lead opposites for a daily soap, considering the popularity of Asha and Rithvik as a parallel lead in Pavitra Rishta?

No, nothing as of now. We have been working for Pavitra Rishta for a while and thinking anything else right now fiction in terms of us together will be really stupid because I know that we won't be able to put off, so we are not thinking about anything else. It's been three years of me working in Pavitra Rishta and I haven't been on a break since then, so I need one. 

Any message to Cinetvmasti.com? 

I want to say all the very best to Cinetvmasti.com and to all the fans following Cinetvmasti.com I would like to say thank you very much for your lovely support and please keep that coming because we really need your good wishes. We are participating in Nach Baliye 6, so we need your support and your votes. Keep loving us and we love you. Thank you. 

By Dhrithi Gulvadi

http://www.cinetvmasti.com/movie_feature_view.php?Interview-with-Rithvik-Dhanjani%2F122

Asha and I aren't typical starry-eyed love birds: Rithvik Dhanjani

Asha and I aren't typical starry-eyed love birds: Rithvik Dhanjani

Telly lovebirds Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negion what keeps them going

That their sizzling on screen chemistry in Pavitra Rishta is not all make-belief is well known even in telly circles. But small screen stars Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi, who have been dating for sometime have chosen to come clean about their relationship status just in time for their screen appearance in Nach Baliye 6. Rithvik and Asha who were in Ahmedabad shared notes about their 'love story' and insist that their romance is not scripted to suit a TV dance show. Excerpts:

How did your love story begin? Were you guys always attracted towards each other? There have been reports that the two of you are more than 'good friends' but no official declaration. Why choose to go public at this stage?
Rithvik: Honestly, we weren't attracted towards each other in the beginning. In fact, I was not even friends with her. Over a period of time we became friends and only recently we found out that there could be more to our friendship.
Asha: I used to think Rithvik was a snob and full of himself. Much later as I got to know him better I discovered that he is a gem of a person and a great friend. We share a great bond.

So who's proposed to whom?
Rithvik: No one has proposed to each other. In fact, we didn't even realise that we were in love. Look, we are not your typical lovebirds who say cheesy things to each other. We are friends who keep playing pranks on each other.
Asha: None of us asked the other, 'will you be there for me?' or any such romantic line. I feel he is my best friend.

Then how did you guys realise that there's more to this friendship?
Rithvik: I was shooting for an episodic with another co-star. I asked Asha to come over to see the rushes of the shoot.
Asha: After seeing him with some other co-star, I felt a little jealous " and that was quite strange. We are actors and we are bound to have different co-stars but, I felt bad and that's when we realised there was something more than friendship between us.

Pavitra Rishta has seen another 'real life' love story between Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande. Do you think that set's got some magic?
Rithvik & Asha: (Laugh) We guess so! Pavitra Rishta is a blessed show.

Asha, you seem to be calmer and more composed compared to Rithvik. How do you guys meet each others' energy levels and bring out the awesome screen chemistry?
Rithvik: Asha? Calm and composed? No way! She can make me suffer to the core if I pull her leg or try to play a prank. She ensures I have to pay back for that prank. She might appear sweet and simple like her screen character Purvi, but, in real life she is not someone who'll sacrifice anything!
Asha: With him I can be myself. So I can scold him or throw tantrums if I don't like his behaviour. We girls can behave like this only with that someone special. About his energy levels, I guess his mom must have had a lot of chavanprash when she was pregnant! But, yes, he's so energetic that he tough to match his energy levels.
Rithvik: I ensure that I take time out for Asha despite my busy schedule. I compromise with my sleep hours to spend time with her.

And now with your dance show you'll spend more time with each other.
Asha: Everyone's seen Rithvik's dancing talent. He convinced me to take do this show because I was extremely nervous doing this.
Rithvik: She's good with Bollywood dance and freestyle. I want to make her confident about her dancing skill.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/interviews/Asha-and-I-arent-typical-starry-eyed-love-birds-Rithvik-Dhanjani/articleshow/24295190.cms

TV actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi reveal their relationship status

18 Oct 2013
    Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
    Kavita Awaasthi kavita.awaasthi@ hindustantimes. com

Lead actors on TV shows spend hours working together " shooting intimate scenes, spouting mushy lines and generally acting in love for the camera. Though many end up dating in real life as well, they rarely accept their relationship in public. Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi have been co-stars for almost two years, and their chemistry in Pavitra Ristha also fanned rumours that the two were seeing each other. But the actors kept insisting that they were "just good friends". Now, the duo has finally decided to declare their love for each other and admit they are in a relationship.

However, this declaration has raised doubts that they did it only to be part of the celebrity dance show, Nach Baliye 6. Rithvik denies this, saying, "Let people think what they want. When the offer came to us, people in the industry and close friends already knew we were dating. We've been good friends since we began working. But, a few months ago, we realised there was more to it. We didn't want to admit it as the relationship was too new. We were in denial about our feelings for each other. We would have told everyone irrespective of the show."

He adds he agreed to tell the world as he wanted Asha to participate in the show. "I've been on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and I know it does wonders for your career. Keeping Asha's progress in mind, it would be great for her too," he says.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/television/we-were-in-denial-rithvik-dhanjani/article1-1136720.aspx?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikholicPrincessAshVik

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Articles/ Media Buzz

Nach Baliye to be a 'bold dance show'...new faces to display seductive moves
Amit Tyagi   |   Aaj Tak  |   Mumbai, October 11, 2013 | UPDATED 23:36 IST 
In its sixth season, Nach Baliye will be 'bolder' and 'better'. By being 'Bold', the reality show moves from the cliched celeb dance show to a 'closely-dancing' reality show . Yes, the popular dance show on Star Plus is all set to heat up the dance floor with lots of oomph this year
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi
Also featuring in the show will be popular youth couple Ritvick Dhanjani and Asha Negi from TV serial 'Pavitra Rishta'. Rumored to be an off-screen couple as well, this on-screen couple share amazing chemistry which will translate well on the dance floor. Both being good dancers, this will be one couple to check out for their sizzling chemistry.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/nach-baliye-6-contestants-bold-dance-moves-clos-dancing/1/314274.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real life couples turn up the heat
TNN Oct 27, 2013, 12.16PM IST

The promos of 'Nach Baliye 6' showed off some sensuous chemistry between the couples. And TOI has exclusively laid its hands on sizzling pics of the jodis. If these snapshots are anything to go by, the action promises to be bolder and edgier this season. 

Launching November 9, the show airs Saturdays and Sundays at 9 pm on Star Plus with Shilpa Shetty, Sajid Khan and Terence Lewis as judges. While some jodis are getting their outfits (and even choreography) "approved" by their parents, most are following their choreographers' and stylists' instructions.

Asha-Rithvik

A stark contrast to their reel chemistry, Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi is full of life and notorious to the hilt. There isn't a moment when they take a break. They're constantly pulling each other's leg and when tired, people around them serve as targets.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-10-27/news/43431830_1_nach-baliye-jodis-rithvik-dhanjani
E-paper
http://i.imgur.com/cIBCAHU.png  | http://i.imgur.com/3hlJEp9.png

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Previous thread link: Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi participating in Nach Baliye 6

Thread #1 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3770022

Thread #2 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3789021

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvikholic

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Get ready to vote for AshVik in Nach Baliye 6

Give a missed call on 1800 120 2311 or
log on to http://www.starplus.in/nach-baliye-6/vote/
(1 vote per phone number or per hotmail/gmail/facebook ID)

Voting lines are open till 9am IST Monday

International voters can vote once NB airs in their country, pass on your IDs if you cannot vote even then.

Congrats on thread number 3 AshVikians!!

Just posting some recent posts here to keep the flow going

Originally posted by style14

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi - Nach Baliye Pardey Ke Peeche 28th December 2013 

Edited by peachesnplums - 11 January 2014 at 8:58am

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Aerial act caps

Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Credit Sujata Di
Part 1 performance Dec 29