Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK DESERVED MORE THAN ANY OTHER ACTOR

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
RK deserved more 😊...even my mom was shocked to c Shiv getting the award...But Kiron Kher was awesome...i guess she spoke on behalf of entire JANTA...😉...Just loved her...
VD's performance was cute😃...and yes DVD winnig jodi award was the best ⭐️...but they also deserved face of the year award...Madhubala got very less awards..

Over all CGPA were kk...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
VD ko face of the year 2013 ka award nhi mila to kya hua 😊 use face of d year se bhi gr8 n anmol award mila👏👏
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aswesome Post & Agree Vivian Deserved
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Getting awards because of Channel favours is no BIG DEAL😳 This year was great for Vivian...he got critical acclaim for his work at Gold Awards and so many more appraisals from Producers of different TV Shows! That is all what matters😃
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
yes the show deserved more awards
and rk deserved the face of the year too
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe we're saying this because we're fans of the show but I felt both DD and VD deserved the individual  awards as well..
Nidhivd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice   post... agree   with  u   Vivian   deserved   more   awards
VD   rocks...🥳
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
chill yaar
sab jante hain ye sare awards fix hote hain BV is colors fav show toh sare awards usiko milenge...everyone knows that vivian deserved it more than anyone but this is showbiz...everything is preplanned.
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Taniyavd

VD ko face of the year 2013 ka award nhi mila to kya hua😊use face of d year se bhi gr8 n anmol award mila👏👏

so true yaar...he is d best...
RISH1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

chill yaar
sab jante hain ye sare awards fix hote hain BV is colors fav show toh sare awards usiko milenge...everyone knows that vivian deserved it more than anyone but this is showbiz...everything is preplanned.

I knw dear...evrythg is fxd over here...