-Suchi.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So here is Canada everyone was home for past a week due to a crazy ice storm and because of that my mom and sis watched IPKKND on lifeok at 2 in afternoon. 
When we watched it for the first time together, it was the mahaepisode when arnav finds out khushi is engaged.  Nd while all this is happening I m trying to explain to my mom what happened till this point while she is looking at me as if I have grown another head. Then she asks why were u crazy about such complicated show. I tell my mom to just watch the epi nd u will get it why.
By the end of the epi my mom (who only watches mahadev nd Mahabharat only coz she hates indian soaps) was yelling at the screen nd getting mad at arnav for not finishing 'farak parta hai kkyunki..' nd then I look at her and say 'see this is why I was hooked' she just orders me to get my laptop nd connect it to tv so we can watch the show from start!

Arnav,  khushi aur IPKKND ne meri indian-drama-allergic mom ko bhi nahin chodaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankitamishra201 thumbnail
LOL 
my mom hates love hate stories 
she liked barun n sanaya but never liked watching IPKKND but after watching my craze for IPKKND, everyday  she use to call me n say come fast ur show is going to start n den we use to watch it together 
der hav been times wen i hav catched the epi on net but she had watched it on TV 
i think secretly she use too like it too ...
-Suchi.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

LOL 

my mom hates love hate stories 
she liked barun n sanaya but never liked watching IPKKND but after watching my craze for IPKKND, everyday  she use to call me n say come fast ur show is going to start n den we use to watch it together 
der hav been times wen i hav catched the epi on net but she had watched it on TV 
i think secretly she use too like it too ...

My mom does the same thing
When she is watching tv and IPKKND ad comes on, she tells me to come fast and watch it even though I have seen it hundred times before
Yea,I think she likes it, I have seen her smiling while watching it
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heheh !!! That's a cute story !!
FortunaMajor thumbnail
Our IPKKND rocks.Period.πŸ‘
arshifan2012 thumbnail
same with my dad , only it was from 7th epi that he got glued to it! He only watches football and IPKKND was his first hindi soap! And after 1 year he still asks me about ipk and either calls me "sanka devi" or "ASR" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That is it
i guess ipk has some attractive force lol
Originally posted by: -Suchi.P

So here is Canada everyone was home for past a week due to a crazy ice storm and because of that my mom and sis watched IPKKND on lifeok at 2 in afternoon.

When we watched it for the first time together, it was the mahaepisode when arnav finds out khushi is engaged. Nd while all this is happening I m trying to explain to my mom what happened till this point while she is looking at me as if I have grown another head. Then she asks why were u crazy about such complicated show. I tell my mom to just watch the epi nd u will get it why.
By the end of the epi my mom (who only watches mahadev nd Mahabharat only coz she hates indian soaps) was yelling at the screen nd getting mad at arnav for not finishing 'farak parta hai kkyunki..' nd then I look at her and say 'see this is why I was hooked' she just orders me to get my laptop nd connect it to tv so we can watch the show from start!

Arnav, khushi aur IPKKND ne meri indian-drama-allergic mom ko bhi nahin chodaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
my mom hate tv she only watch news and cooking shows
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww, that's sooo sweet ... love ipkknd
Barun_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My mom also likes such stories 😳