Bigg Boss Saath 7
Bigg Boss Saath 7

India-Forums

Tanisha's arrogant tweet and the reply she got (Page 5)

Dexterkilaila IF-Sizzlerz
Dexterkilaila
Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Oh gosh Tani's getting it worse than Pooja Bedi. Now PB must be thanking her lucky stars that dey didn't have LF in season 5!

Yep I don't remember Pooja Bedi getting so many brick bats either. This bashing is Skywalker level ki bashing. Congratulations Tanisha, you're at par with him now. LOL LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12keerthibseemasrblackieDiva-In-Armorcl0wn-Seraphic-Rahmsonialibraaddictedloveani_grkhamosshhh-Rhythmic.Me-blue-ice..AnushaGeet..

linux.. Senior Member
linux..
linux..

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i really do feel bad for her...she's snotty,bitchy  n all dat but its a result of her background n the way she's been treated till date.put any of d star kids or a person from big bwood families in such a show n there wont be a difference..BB cud hv been a rich learning experience fr her had she been treated d same just like any another contestant...but alas...50% of d reason ppl dislike her is coz of d partiality dat happened on d show...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rreyakeerthibtanya12SomeoneSensibleVeronica.ab99aquariun2000IFUser2013seemasrArShi_scorpDiva-In-Armornaq5cl0wnrits08-Seraphic-desicrowdkhamosshhh-PoisonIvy-

blue-ice IF-Stunnerz
blue-ice
blue-ice

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by -Rhythmic.Me-

She so can't take criticism well!

There was no need to mention haters at all. All she could do is thank her fans and greet them! Ab bhugto! LOL

Well Salman coddled her and treated her with kid gloves all season long, so this must have shocked her head out. LOL

Salman fooled her big time by taking Hindustan, Farida Aapa , Hiroo Aunty's name...tsk tsk...Tanisha ji...that was Salman's Hindustan ...not the real one #lalaland.

Exactly. Now the only thing she can do is pack up or lock her account like before. People seem like they are out for her blood. LOL

This is all a result of Salman coddling her unnecessarily. Sleepy

Most of the people are not even tweeting her for fun...Its like they are genuinely angry...its like a class war...I mean why does Salman or any other freaking idiot like Sonakshi or Tanisha or Tusshaar Kapoor think that a hard working, independent woman from a middle class is any lesser than this doormat Tanisha...I mean she is disrespecting people again and again by talking about how big her family is ...or how different her class and caliber is...Money doesn't buy class or caliber and Armaan Kohli is a living proof... Sleepy Sleepy

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

raavi_roxslitemomentsab99aquariun2000tanya12keerthibIFUser2013seemasrDiva-In-Armorblackie-Amri-cl0wnAsmi2013Rahmamy22-shabz-win7-Seraphic-div26rits08sonialibraDexterkilailaBigbang_GD-Rhythmic.Me--PoisonIvy-..AnushaGeet..

Charcoal-WM Senior Member
Charcoal-WM
Charcoal-WM

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
another one
@Tanishaa003 Mera kambal bhi sexy, mere sandals bhi sexy, mera class bhi sexy, meri calibre bhi sexy, meri akal bhi sexy hai!!

ROFL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibaquariun2000tanya12seemasr--wWwWiiii--Diva-In-ArmorblackiethroughmysensesAsmi2013cl0wn-shabz-sonialibraamy22rits08div26Dexterkilaila-Rhythmic.Me--PoisonIvy-blue-ice..AnushaGeet..

Dexterkilaila IF-Sizzlerz
Dexterkilaila
Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Lmao what does this even mean? LOL

@TapaswiGunjaal: @Tanishaa003. Darling, Dil Jungli Kabootar hua ya nahi abhi tak!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibseemasrCharcoal-WMrits08sonialibra-shabz-

throughmysenses IF-Dazzler
throughmysenses
throughmysenses

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --wWwiii--

Wont be surprised if she altogether deletes are account, and moves back to her #LaLaLand with Armaan. Big smileBig smile

That would be a quick Remedy actually ;)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthib--wWwWiiii--blackie-Amri-rits08Dexterkilailablue-ice..AnushaGeet..

Charcoal-WM Senior Member
Charcoal-WM
Charcoal-WM

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Lmao what does this even mean? LOL

@TapaswiGunjaal: @Tanishaa003. Darling, Dil Jungli Kabootar hua ya nahi abhi tak!

don't know but this is hilarious ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibseemasrthroughmysensesRahmDexterkilaila

--wWwWiiii-- Senior Member
--wWwWiiii--
--wWwWiiii--

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Is twitter censoring most of the negative comments against her?

I cant find many of the comments under conversation now, which I pasted earlier from:

Maria's doormat comment is gone, but minty-pinty one is still there. Seems like she has some contacts at Twitter who are hiding these tweets? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthib

Go to top