Bigg Boss Saath 7

Tanisha's arrogant tweet and the reply she got (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 28

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I have no idea what this one is talking about but it sounds hilarious the way she typed it. LOL

: @Tanishaa003 U asks Armaan to carry an empty bucket in the bathroom and then closes the bathroom door to fill the with water ...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliitanya12keerthibrajvtaseemasrblackiecl0wnAsmi2013rits08-Seraphic--shabz-Rahmkhamosshhhani_grblue-ice..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanisha's arrogant tweet and the reply she got (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by -Rhythmic.Me-

She so can't take criticism well!

There was no need to mention haters at all. All she could do is thank her fans and greet them! Ab bhugto! LOL

Well Salman coddled her and treated her with kid gloves all season long, so this must have shocked her head out. LOL

Salman fooled her big time by taking Hindustan, Farida Aapa , Hiroo Aunty's name...tsk tsk...Tanisha ji...that was Salman's Hindustan ...not the real one #lalaland.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun2000tanya12keerthibab99rajvtaseemasrnaq5blackieDiva-In-Armorrits08throughmysensescl0wnAsmi2013Rahmdiv26amy22ani_grDexterkilailaBigbang_GDkhamosshhh-Rhythmic.Me--PoisonIvy-..AnushaGeet..

throughmysenses

IF-Dazzler

throughmysenses

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dazzelll

how to read people's tweets to her, i only see wat she tweets on her page.

Type @taneesha or whatever is her handle in the search box. All the tweets to her will be listed there. LOL

Typing Doormat would make it easier.LOLLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12keerthibblackieDiva-In-Armor..Underworld..dhinga1Asmi2013cl0wnrits08amy22-Rhythmic.Me-Dexterkilailablue-ice..AnushaGeet..

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

I have no idea what this one is talking about but it sounds hilarious the way she typed it. LOL

: @Tanishaa003 U asks Armaan to carry an empty bucket in the bathroom and then closes the bathroom door to fill the with water ...

Oh did u miss this one?? The had a ummm...errr...uhhh...a session in the bathroom LOL LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibtanya12blackierits08-Amri-khamosshhhDexterkilaila..AnushaGeet..

--wWwWiiii--

--wWwWiiii--

Originally posted by ..Underworld..

@Tanishaa003 Where exactly in Juhu do you reside? Near PVR nah? Want to courier some doormats. Ouch.

Ek Number! Evil Smile

LOL, yeah the best of the Lot, and there are more comments pouring in reply to the tweet. To see new comments, please visit:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibblackierits08Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

There was no need to mention haters at all. All she could do is thank her fans and greet them! Ab bhugto! LOL

Well Salman coddled her and treated her with kid gloves all season long, so this must have shocked her head out. LOL

Salman fooled her big time by taking Hindustan, Farida Aapa , Hiroo Aunty's name...tsk tsk...Tanisha ji...that was Salman's Hindustan ...not the real one #lalaland.

Exactly. Now the only thing she can do is pack up or lock her account like before. People seem like they are out for her blood. LOL

This is all a result of Salman coddling her unnecessarily. Sleepy

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ab99keerthibtanya12rajvtaseemasrgangnamstylenaq5Diva-In-Armorblackierits08cl0wnveil_of_roses-Seraphic-Rahmamy22sonialibraani_grkhamosshhh-PoisonIvy-blue-ice..AnushaGeet..

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Oh gosh Tani's getting it worse than Pooja Bedi. Now PB must be thanking her lucky stars that dey didn't have LF in season 5!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibab99tanya12seemasrnaq5Diva-In-Armorblackierits08veil_of_roses-Amri-cl0wnRahmamy22-Seraphic-sonialibra-Rhythmic.Me-Dexterkilailaani_grblue-ice..AnushaGeet..

--wWwWiiii--

--wWwWiiii--

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

Exactly. Now the only thing she can do is pack up or lock her account like before. People seem like they are out for her blood. LOL

This is all a result of Salman coddling her unnecessarily. Sleepy

Wont be surprised if she altogether deletes are account, and moves back to her #LaLaLand with Armaan. Big smileBig smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibab99tanya12seemasrblackieDiva-In-Armorrits08cl0wnveil_of_rosesRahm-Seraphic-amy22ani_gr-Rhythmic.Me-Dexterkilailablue-ice..AnushaGeet..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top