Bigg Boss Saath 7

Tanisha's arrogant tweet and the reply she got (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 28

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

OK the reply to Tani's this tweet r basically related to all the nasty things she told abt others and the way she looked down upon others. In BBH she was spared by the very supportive host and was shielded from all dis, but now she has to face the reality of herbadly mouthed words. And as someone pointed out, what she said wasn't even abt the housemates, but how she looks down upon common ppl in general.

In retrospect Salman by blatantly supporting her wrong doings has ended up doing more harm than good to her. Just my POV.Embarrassed

Not only that but she (and Armaan) was happy and laughing when Gauahar and Kushal got told off by the host. She has no sensitivity in her at all. Whenever Salman very gently told off Tanisha, Gauahar/Kushal never made faces or laughed. Even when Armaan got told off, they didn't feel the need to rub it in by laughing.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

SomeoneSensiblesepultraonyxab99Teja_main_hoontanya12keerthib.Shona93IFUser2013seemasrchandni_barbieblackiepoiu123Diva-In-Armordiv26veil_of_rosescl0wnAsmi2013-shabz--Seraphic-amy22ani_grkhamosshhh-Rhythmic.Me--PoisonIvy-blue-ice..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanisha's arrogant tweet and the reply she got (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mai1moono

mai1moono

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRB_Shonit

Originally posted by Charcoal-WM

Originally posted by PRB_Shonit

Of course ! LOL When rabid fanz don't leave ANY celebrities like Kunal Kohli, Salman Khan or Sobha ji, why and how on earth they will behave sanely with Tanisha ji LOLLOL

FABULOUS reply by Tanisha to those insane rabid abuser fanz ! WinkClapLOL

lol it's evident how pissed she is. And I don't see any abuser up there. She made many comments on the general public like that 100 Rs. DVD and boasting about her family and calibre. She is still doing it blatantly if you read and see her interviews. And we are supposed to feel sorry for her? She should atleast think twice before opening that arrogant mouth of hers. Had she targeted contestants only it'd have been a fair deal but she made fun of viewers and they are giving it back now. I say she deserves it!

I am not sure if you're one of those rabid fanz in twitter or not.. If you're not, then don't take my comments to the heart.. If you're, then you'd surely know what I meant Big smile I am sure with such fanatic behavior of Rabid Gaushala/Gaumaata fanz, Gau has no chance in Bolly anymore Tongue Nobody would want to work with such personality, where they tweet ANYTHING against the maata, and they're attacked SO badly that they have to remove the tweets in 2 hrs ! LOL

It has nothing to do with how much Tanisha is pissed.. Tanisha has been bullied inside the house a LOT.. And this abusive behavior of fanz who dont even know her, means NOTHING to her, if you still didn't get the strength of mind of Tanisha after watching her for so many days LOL She could care less about these, it was an APT reply to all those fanatics LOL AWESOME that how much her one tweet can affect people ! WinkLOL

I am beginning to feel sorry for Gauhar.With friends like these,who needs enemies.

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunash

If she was a doormat would she be so rude to tweeters
Tweeters forget basic manners why do they expect same from tanisha
If Gauhar was in her place she would hv tweeted 10 diff version of how she is rt
Tani doesn't want to stay in haters good books at the cost of her self respect by kissing behinds like Gauhar and kushal and lot of others at salman party specially kushal and Gauhar who called bb fair one second and unfair the next
So tani tweets bk the comments r worthless - indeed they r

@ Bold -  I don't know Y some ppl justify Tani by making preposterous assumptions abt how Gauhar would have reacted? At least base ones comments on facts!

I have never heard Gauahar randomly calling BB unfair and when she did it she directly told BB, gave reasons for Y she felt that nd showed how strongly she felt by walking out of the show! And credit to her tht she was in the show, left the show, returned to the show and won the show on her terms and dat's what makes her victory all the more sweet!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

raavi_roxsSomeoneSensiblemileekhanab99--wWwWiiii--keerthibaquariun2000knursinghtanya12akelapothikFabericarajvtaseemasrcoolpixieDiva-In-Armorrits08cl0wnveil_of_rosesamy22-Seraphic-Rahm-Rhythmic.Me-ani_grdesicrowd..AnushaGeet..

..Underworld..

Goldie

..Underworld..

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

@Tanishaa003 Where exactly in Juhu do you reside? Near PVR nah? Want to courier some doormats. Ouch.

Ek Number! Evil Smile

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sepultraonyxmileekhanTeja_main_hoonkeerthibtanya12--wWwWiiii--seemasrDiva-In-Armorblackiedhinga1rits08cs-07-Amri-cl0wnveil_of_rosesthroughmysenses-shabz-amy22dazzelll-Seraphic-ani_gr-KD--Rhythmic.Me-Dexterkilailablue-ice..AnushaGeet..

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
This one is pretty funny. LOL

Maria @chainacoffeemug23m
@Tanishaa003 Hello, welcome to Weekend ka never ending bow bow with us. So, what year were u born in?1875?Still believing in class division!

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

raavi_roxssepultraonyxTeja_main_hoonab99keerthibtanya12aquariun2000rajvta.Shona93seemasrDiva-In-Armor..Underworld..WANDERLUSTgangnamstyleblackieloveyoupreetocs-07veil_of_rosescl0wnthroughmysenses-Amri-amy22-Seraphic-dazzelll-shabz-sonialibralittlesmileBigbang_GDkhamosshhh-Rhythmic.Me-ani_gr-PoisonIvy-blue-ice..AnushaGeet..

dazzelll

IF-Rockerz

dazzelll

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

@Tanishaa003 ho ho door mat how are you feeling with your own stink making you nauseated.

LOL

one more

@tanishaa003 change ur username to #tanishadoormat so that ppul can easily find u

Clap

Edited by dazzelll - 29 December 2013 at 11:57pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sepultraonyxTeja_main_hoonkeerthibtanya12.Shona93seemasrrajvtaDiva-In-Armorgangnamstyleblackierits08veil_of_rosesthroughmysenses-shabz-sonialibra-Seraphic-amy22ani_gr-Rhythmic.Me-Dexterkilailablue-ice..AnushaGeet..

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Also teh funny thing is dat Tani think's its Rajat Sharma who gave her the tag of 'doormat', when in fact dis term was used much before, the moment Tani started taking abuse from Armaan. Rajat just told her that's what ppl r calling her outside, but she assumed otherwise.

tanya12keerthibTeja_main_hoonseemasrrajvtagangnamstyleblackiepoiu123Diva-In-Armorrits08veil_of_rosescl0wnsonialibraamy22Rahm-Seraphic-ani_grDexterkilaila-Rhythmic.Me-blue-ice-PoisonIvy-..AnushaGeet..

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Holy hell, my sides hurt. ROFL

@AnushkaSrivast3: @Tanishaa003 If by being a doormat&having minty pinty frozen u can maintain ur dignity then really u have maintained ur dignity.Introspect

tanya12ab99keerthibaquariun2000seemasrrajvtagangnamstyleblackieDiva-In-Armorrits08-Amri-cl0wnRahm-shabz-sonialibraamy22-Seraphic-ani_gr-Rhythmic.Me-blue-ice-PoisonIvy-..AnushaGeet..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top