Bigg Boss Saath 7

Tanisha's arrogant tweet and the reply she got (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 3 Page 28

Pehchaan.Kaun

Goldie

Pehchaan.Kaun

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charcoal-WM

Originally posted by PRB_Shonit

Of course ! LOL When rabid fanz don't leave ANY celebrities like Kunal Kohli, Salman Khan or Sobha ji, why and how on earth they will behave sanely with Tanisha ji LOLLOL

FABULOUS reply by Tanisha to those insane rabid abuser fanz ! WinkClapLOL

lol it's evident how pissed she is. And I don't see any abuser up there. She made many comments on the general public like that 100 Rs. DVD and boasting about her family and calibre. She is still doing it blatantly if you read and see her interviews. And we are supposed to feel sorry for her? She should atleast think twice before opening that arrogant mouth of hers. Had she targeted contestants only it'd have been a fair deal but she made fun of viewers and they are giving it back now. I say she deserves it!

I am not sure if you're one of those rabid fanz in twitter or not.. If you're not, then don't take my comments to the heart.. If you're, then you'd surely know what I meant Big smile I am sure with such fanatic behavior of Rabid Gaushala/Gaumaata fanz, Gau has no chance in Bolly anymore Tongue Nobody would want to work with such personality, where they tweet ANYTHING against the maata, and they're attacked SO badly that they have to remove the tweets in 2 hrs ! LOL

It has nothing to do with how much Tanisha is pissed.. Tanisha has been bullied inside the house a LOT.. And this abusive behavior of fanz who dont even know her, means NOTHING to her, if you still didn't get the strength of mind of Tanisha after watching her for so many days LOL She could care less about these, it was an APT reply to all those fanatics LOL AWESOME that how much her one tweet can affect people ! WinkLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy7Kabshahsanjana341liberiangirlLovelyPlanetzanish_kandhradada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanisha's arrogant tweet and the reply she got (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Tanisha and Armaan compliment each other perfectly.. 
She says she is from an island ..  LOL..   These people from island come and request to people friday to Friday to see their work .. no wonder she remained on island and never got to do anything worthwhile ..  and Armaan also almost on same lines.. 

and she told Gauher.. i wanted to stand only against you..  means she already declares herself superior to others.. what do we say for that .. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SomeoneSensiblekeerthibseemasrrits08cl0wndiv26-Seraphic-

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
She so can't take criticism well!

There was no need to mention haters at all. All she could do is thank her fans and greet them! Ab bhugto! LOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

raavi_roxsSomeoneSensiblesepultraonyxab99keerthibtanya12blackiepoiu123Diva-In-ArmorLeadNitratecl0wnveil_of_rosesrits08I_Heart_Friendsdiv26..Athena..Rahm-Seraphic-amy22ani_grkhamosshhh..AnushaGeet..

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rhythmic.Me-

She so can't take criticism well!

There was no need to mention haters at all. All she could do is thank her fans and greet them! Ab bhugto! LOL

Well Salman coddled her and treated her with kid gloves all season long, so this must have shocked her head out. LOL

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

raavi_roxsSomeoneSensiblesepultraonyxab99Teja_main_hoonkeerthibtanya12rajvtaseemasrDiva-In-Armorpoiu123gangnamstylecoolpixieblackieloveyoupreetorits08NigelMolesworth-Amri-cl0wnveil_of_rosesRahm-Seraphic-amy22..Athena..Bigbang_GDkhamosshhh-Rhythmic.Me-ani_grdesicrowd-PoisonIvy-blue-ice..AnushaGeet..

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
OK the reply to Tani's this tweet r basically related to all the nasty things she told abt others and the way she looked down upon others. In BBH she was spared by the very supportive host and was shielded from all dis, but now she has to face the reality of herbadly mouthed words. And as someone pointed out, what she said wasn't even abt the housemates, but how she looks down upon common ppl in general.

In retrospect Salman by blatantly supporting her wrong doings has ended up doing more harm than good to her. Just my POV.Embarrassed

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

SomeoneSensiblesepultraonyxab99simmy7--wWwWiiii--Teja_main_hoonaquariun2000tanya12msmerajvtaakelapothikIFUser2013Charcoal-WMseemasrlinux..naq5FabericaloveBarunValleyblackieloveyoupreeto..Underworld..poiu123Diva-In-ArmordrafsulLeadNitratecl0wnveil_of_roses-Amri-rits08sonialibraRahmamy22dazzelll-Seraphic-ani_grDexterkilailaSuper.Psycho_Bigbang_GD-Srkfan4ever--Rhythmic.Me--PoisonIvy-..AnushaGeet..

Barunash

IF-Dazzler

Barunash

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
If she was a doormat would she be so rude to tweeters
Tweeters forget basic manners why do they expect same from tanisha
If Gauhar was in her place she would hv tweeted 10 diff version of how she is rt
Tani doesn't want to stay in haters good books at the cost of her self respect by kissing behinds like Gauhar and kushal and lot of others at salman party specially kushal and Gauhar who called bb fair one second and unfair the next
So tani tweets bk the comments r worthless - indeed they r

Edited by Barunash - 29 December 2013 at 11:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy7liberiangirlLovelyPlanetDiehardYMfan

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Copying and pasting my post from the other thread

This is just a small example of the amount of hate Kushal has received from people on Twitter. I don't see him reacting to it.

KamaaI R Khan - KRK @KamaalkhanKRK 28 Dec

@KushalT2803 Tu hamesha Chutiya Rahegaa. Guu khaate re Gauhar ka.

natasha @rnatasha81 26 Dec

@anum85228601 @KushalT2803 @GAUAHAR_KHAN GOBAR AUR KALU KI KYA JODI HAI

Yogesh Talankar @YogeshTalankar 24 Dec

@dhansus Kushal is fake guy. He used PR, Fake votes for fake publicity. what he got by doing this all? nothing.

KamaaI R Khan - KRK @KamaalkhanKRK 22 Dec

@KushalT2803 Tu toh hamesha CHUTIYA hi rahega. Guu khate reh gauhar kha.

KamaaI R Khan - KRK @KamaalkhanKRK 22 Dec

@KushalT2803 I heard that you were pregnent in #bb7 house. Narayan Narayan.

Abe @AbeKingabe3 20 Dec

@KushalT2803 khan sahab ki choice khushal kammo kaalia tothla chamiya pic.twitter.com/hXIVFYhtGx

Yunus Habib @yunushabibb 19 Dec

@KushalT2803 Abu Kushal KAMMO gando tu agya tweeter par lannat Tujh par begharat

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raavi_roxssepultraonyxkeerthibseemasrrits08-Seraphic-

ArShi_scorp

ArShi_scorp

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Am no Nostradamus , but i had predicted that Tanisha will loose it once she comes out of the house ..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3856119&PID=98106474&#p98106474

//copied ---
i seriously feel bad for this girl ..

wrong feedback from the host  - in love with the wrong person -- minimal exposure of the real world , has made her live in a " i am an above-class " illusioned world.

gauhar, arman, andy , sangram, ajaz  --- they r all strong enuff to withstand the -ve feedback, and googly questions that await them outside ..

but Tanisha is going to FLIP  wen she gets to kno wat the majority of ppl r thinking about her outside  ( add to tht her 1r.s dvd + escapades in the bathroom ) !! ..
Her lil perfect world will be rattled for the 1st time - with no Salman Bhai and Jiju to support her .. ///

Edited by ArShi_scorp - 29 December 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

raavi_roxsSomeoneSensiblesepultraonyxab99keerthibtanya12manisha_chicagoaquariun2000rajvtaakelapothikRangeelaaseemasr.Shona93Charcoal-WMcoolpixiepoiu123blackieloveyoupreetorits08-Amri-veil_of_rosescl0wn-Seraphic-amy22ani_grDexterkilailakhamosshhhBigbang_GD-Rhythmic.Me--PoisonIvy-..AnushaGeet..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top