Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

CC 3 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only (Page 73)

arshisfan IF-Dazzler
arshisfan
arshisfan

Joined: 16 September 2012
Posts: 4022

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blacklambo

[
 
Hi TrupHug, post by this person is actually making fun of the RR episode!  Apparently, she writes an analysis of the episode aired but events are turned around and is a hilarious read. 
 
 
Najat, I am trying to catch-up on all the hilarious posts by this person coz I was told that AS tweeted that he enjoys reading the phatphatiya posts on I-F.  I am still not connecting to the show but watching itOuch.  ATM, I am more impressed with AS' acting skills than SI.  Yesterday, Rudra and Paro across the glass pane was so poignant but I did not feel a thing for them.  I doubt I would have remained this unaffected if the scene had been shown in MEIEJ.


Sanaya normally is so good in emotional scenes, I watched her before in IPKKND but now I felt her a little off don't know why, I also started appreciating Ashish's acting, he gave some good expressions while recalling his childhood classmates' taunts, the curse of the dead officer's mom and the warning of his dad

So Ashish is reading this member's posts
LOL he might find it  interesting to see how the show and his character are perceived, he will also be amused to read how much girls get excited whenever he takes off his shirtLOL

My emotional involvement is only with MEIEJ right nowBig smile, I haven't watched episodes since last friday, but I heard old Rk is about to be back, they told me he is quite determined, I hope my prediction comes true


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklambo

blacklambo Goldie
blacklambo
blacklambo

Joined: 01 December 2012
Posts: 1973

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan



Sanaya normally is so good in emotional scenes, I watched her before in IPKKND but now I felt her a little off don't know why, I also started appreciating Ashish's acting, he gave some good expressions while recalling his childhood classmates' taunts, the curse of the dead officer's mom and the warning of his dad

So Ashish is reading this member's posts
LOL he might find it  interesting to see how the show and his character are perceived, he will also be amused to read how much girls get excited whenever he takes off his shirtLOL

My emotional involvement is only with MEIEJ right nowBig smile, I haven't watched episodes since last friday, but I heard old Rk is about to be back, they told me he is quite determined, I hope my prediction comes true


I read a few of her posts for prior episodes and found them hilarious...LOL.  Since the show has started with a tragic event, she is presenting a practical approach to both the events and characters by inducing it with humor.  In many ways, it is tearing the episode apart.  I guess after enacting such dreary scenes, AS is possibly getting to see the funny aspect to it.  Can't say I blame him for needing a few laughs after enacting RR scenesLOL.
 
 
Najat, yeah after watching today's episode, it seems RK's determination is back.  But why did he have to give it up in the first place, is Wacko?  Never mind, better late than never.  Madhu dropped an important tidbit for him about KRK's mother.  If he uses that information, your prediction might come true...Thumbs Up


Edited by blacklambo - 16 January 2014 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfantaraka2014

taraka2014 IF-Sizzlerz
taraka2014
taraka2014

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 15204

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blacklambo

Originally posted by arshisfan

Originally posted by tulipstar

Originally posted by blacklambo

Hi Najat,  seems like I left unexpectedly before you last nightEmbarrassedTongueEmbarrassed

I found this for you from the RR forum - 



Ermm


I know you hate RRLOL but we don'tLOL
 
Hi TrupHug, post by this person is actually making fun of the RR episode!  Apparently, she writes an analysis of the episode aired but events are turned around and is a hilarious read. 
 
 
Najat, I am trying to catch-up on all the hilarious posts by this person coz I was told that AS tweeted that he enjoys reading the phatphatiya posts on I-F.  I am still not connecting to the show but watching itOuch.  ATM, I am more impressed with AS' acting skills than SI.  Yesterday, Rudra and Paro across the glass pane was so poignant but I did not feel a thing for them.  I doubt I would have remained this unaffected if the scene had been shown in MEIEJ.

Anita n Najat : Hug
No Najat ...I don't hate RR...but I hate AS Approve...since his first show...period...LOL...when I heard abt his selection for the role ...I quit the show on the spot even before it's started Embarrassed...NFs started giving step motherly  treatment our dear MB ...Big smile... 

@bold - Anita that's the thing na...MB has soul before but i I read in many reviews that RR lacks smthg... Though can't point it out what it is ????... But I guess it's soul ...interestingly what I found through IVs of shows related ppls n fans review is that RR is all abt dark hero though they say dark love story, patriotism which is actually dabang style action, larger than life drama (in RKs language OTT Nautanki)... LOL...

In cantrast MB was dark love story of superstar n simple girl, MB was story abt dreams, it has larger than life drama, feel once upon a time... Most imp MEIEJ has RK n Madhu (DVD) who gave us reason to laugh, cry, hate, to fall in love with them with der love, that's why connection was/ is so strong... MB still has soul ...well soul is just lost somewhere now Disapprove...(which I really hope they could find it soon)...Big smile...n the hopes continues...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklambo

taraka2014 IF-Sizzlerz
taraka2014
taraka2014

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 15204

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
 Shocked Shocked Ermm Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfan

arshisfan IF-Dazzler
arshisfan
arshisfan

Joined: 16 September 2012
Posts: 4022

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blacklambo

I read a few of her posts for prior episodes and found them hilarious...LOL.  Since the show has started with a tragic event, she is presenting a practical approach to both the events and characters by inducing it with humor.  In many ways, it is tearing the episode apart.  I guess after enacting such dreary scenes, AS is possibly getting to see the funny aspect to it.  Can't say I blame him for needing a few laughs after enacting RR scenesLOL.
 
 
Najat, yeah after watching today's episode, it seems RK's determination is back.  But why did he have to give it up in the first place, is Wacko?  Never mind, better late than never.  Madhu dropped an important tidbit for him about KRK's mother.  If he uses that information, your prediction might come true...Thumbs Up


I'm sure he will, you know since that phone conversation when KRK told him he is from Ujjain, I was expecting Rk to use the information, also the fact that Rk used KRK's family and upbringing to provoke him made it clear that he knew this is KRK's feeble point, I hope he also took what Madhu-Radha told him about KRK seriously, I mean when they told him about the mandir's encounter, that KRK is emotional expecially about his mom

ETA: I think he might remember this too, after all flashbacks do exist, Cvs should just get to work and think of showing this


Edited by arshisfan - 16 January 2014 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taraka2014

arshisfan IF-Dazzler
arshisfan
arshisfan

Joined: 16 September 2012
Posts: 4022

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipstar

 Shocked Shocked Ermm Ermm


What?!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taraka2014

taraka2014 IF-Sizzlerz
taraka2014
taraka2014

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 15204

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

Originally posted by tulipstar

 Shocked Shocked Ermm Ermm


What?!!LOL
I was shocked that ...did I just type inna big comment ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfan

arshisfan IF-Dazzler
arshisfan
arshisfan

Joined: 16 September 2012
Posts: 4022

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipstar


Anita n Najat : Hug
No Najat ...I don't hate RR...but I hate AS Approve...since his first show...period...LOL...when I heard abt his selection for the role ...I quit the show on the spot even before it's started Embarrassed...NFs started giving step motherly  treatment our dear MB ...Big smile... 

@bold - Anita that's the thing na...MB has soul before but i I read in many reviews that RR lacks smthg... Though can't point it out what it is ????... But I guess it's soul ...interestingly what I found through IVs of shows related ppls n fans review is that RR is all abt dark hero though they say dark love story, patriotism which is actually dabang style action, larger than life drama (in RKs language OTT Nautanki)... LOL...

In cantrast MB was dark love story of superstar n simple girl, MB was story abt dreams, it has larger than life drama, feel once upon a time... Most imp MEIEJ has RK n Madhu (DVD) who gave us reason to laugh, cry, hate, to fall in love with them with der love, that's why connection was/ is so strong... MB still has soul ...well soul is just lost somewhere now Disapprove...(which I really hope they could find it soon)...Big smile...n the hopes continues...


I'm not Ashish's fan but I don't hate him, he started showing some good expressions, I'll wait to judge, I never watched his previous shows

I agree with you, MEIEJ had a soul, my only problem is with Madhu not recognizing Rk and also before when Rk asked for abortion and blamed Madhu for miscarriage and gave her cold treatment, for me these two points are what made me feel disappointed , not Sultan, not the unweddinf, not even Ria, for me when love and passion is shown between Rishbala I don't care about what other characters are doing, I don't care if Rishbala were fighting or upset with each other, for me show me that in spite of everything they are connected and love each other, I don't care about the rest

Of course another thing I want is Intelligent Rk back, that's allBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taraka2014

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CC 4 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: arshisfan   Replies: 769   Views: 11603

arshisfan 769 11603 24 November 2014 at 10:13am by arshisfan
Addiction *do not enter*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71

Author: BElieveYOUrself   Replies: 560   Views: 10391

BElieveYOUrself 560 10391 23 November 2014 at 12:14pm by BElieveYOUrself
Besharams #20 [United Around the World]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: Infinity8   Replies: 346   Views: 5327

Infinity8 346 5327 27 August 2014 at 7:24pm by Problem_Child
CC 1 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: arshisfan   Replies: 1201   Views: 21624

arshisfan 1201 21624 24 January 2014 at 11:33am by bikeshsngh03
CC 2 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: arshisfan   Replies: 1200   Views: 14895

arshisfan 1200 14895 29 December 2013 at 1:00pm by arshisfan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index