Chat Clubs

CC 3 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-Evil-Defiance-

IF-Rockerz

-Evil-Defiance-

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Valar.Morghulis

Originally posted by -Evil-Defiance-

yes. shah jahan the same man i bbbed to my teacher's shocked face. He cut off the hands/killed all the builders and architects of Taj Mahal when it was completed so that such beauty cud never be replicated. He was a staunch muslim who undid the years of goodwill that akbar and jehangir had created...he was the one who emptied the royal treasury and left the empire in bankruptcy.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">Staunch muslim? Anki.. he wasted so much money on a stupid monument built for his wife... and did what not? How can he be a staunch muslim?LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">Staunch muslim sirf namaz parhne walay ko nahin kehte..LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">Chhoro..LOL</font>

no no...stauch i reference to his policies...asli Muslim was Aurangzeb i think...he led a very ascetic life...didnt even touch wine!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC 3 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Valar.Morghulis

IF-Sizzlerz

Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

@maria - i know what u mean! Even i hardly see eye to eye with my mom or dad in such matters! But sometimes i like a healthy debate on such topics. Helps me introspect about it.

@JJ - ok! Will surely chk it out soon!

I can never thank my father enough for this actually. He raised me this way. I have a mind of my own about very little or big thing that there is. I do not get influenced by anyone at all. He always taught me to get my facts myself and then build an opinion. And that is what I do. 

Valar.Morghulis

IF-Sizzlerz

Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

yes. shah jahan the same man i bbbed to my teacher's shocked face. He cut off the hands/killed all the builders and architects of Taj Mahal when it was completed so that such beauty cud never be replicated. He was a staunch muslim who undid the years of goodwill that akbar and jehangir had created...he was the one who emptied the royal treasury and left the empire in bankruptcy.

He did all that!!!! I don't know but a real muslim never does that, I'm a muslim, and if he really did that, then he is completely away from what Islam preaches

Exactly. 

arshisfan

-Evil-Defiance-

IF-Rockerz

-Evil-Defiance-

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
He did all that!!!! I don't know but a real muslim never does that, I'm a muslim, and if he really did that, then he is completely away from what Islam preaches</font>

yes he did! He is the real reason for the downfall of the mughals! And i meant his partial stupid policies when i said he was staunch muslim...otherwise the guy had no religion.

arshisfan

arshisfan

IF-Dazzler

arshisfan

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Don't say thatUnhappy You can ask for anything, any avi, I can make it, I know you want DVD's moments on the GPA, I just need to get the video, and you will see, I 'm going to shower you with giftsBig smile

Okay. Big smile

Can you make me one avi?

the first ever promo of MEIEJ... I have a thing for it... I have already asked Hiyu but she is going to add it in the siggy.. I want it separate also... I really love how RK spins her and the fades away ... and later the RK pose... I just love that promo! 

Immediately, I downloaded the promo, but do you want me to include all the promo or exactely when Rk was spinning Madhu and then left her

Valar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis

IF-Sizzlerz

Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

no no...stauch i reference to his policies...asli Muslim was Aurangzeb i think...he led a very ascetic life...didnt even touch wine!

Well... I think he had double standards... islamic policies do not go that way. 

And kaun kitna muslim hai... only Allah knows... 

arshisfan

-Evil-Defiance-

IF-Rockerz

-Evil-Defiance-

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

@maria - i know what u mean! Even i hardly see eye to eye with my mom or dad in such matters! But sometimes i like a healthy debate on such topics. Helps me introspect about it.

@JJ - ok! Will surely chk it out soon!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">I can never thank my father enough for this actually. He raised me this way. I have a mind of my own about very little or big thing that there is. I do not get influenced by anyone at all. He always taught me to get my facts myself and then build an opinion. And that is what I do.</font>
good! My parents too always allowed me to explore things at my own pace and always answered all my questions. I mean...i was the one who started the talk of the birds and bees with them ROFL...they r so darn frank ! Lol!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfanValar.Morghulis

arshisfan

IF-Dazzler

arshisfan

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

yes he did! He is the real reason for the downfall of the mughals! And i meant his partial stupid policies when i said he was staunch muslim...otherwise the guy had no religion.

If he was a real muslim, believe me his policies wouldn't have been stupid, he wouldn't have killed innocent people, robbed the country and wasted the people money

Valar.Morghulis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top