Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

CC 3 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only (Page 6)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

Originally posted by -Evil-Defiance-

Yeah! I was always interested about Indian rulers...esp Mughals. I even had a long debate with my history teacher about shah jahan once...i kinda bbbed him to the extreme for his stupid policies.

And i hv learnt so so much through this post! I mean the guy really does great research!

I also love to know about Mughals, by the way the king who built the Taj mahal was a Mughal too I guess

Shah Jahan it was... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfan

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

my practical exams are left still...will be heree and there till 20th jan...then will be more regular but not like before. Final MBBS yr is a real pain u see! But i will keep helping u as much as possible! I know u want to focus on the FF...just wanted to share the info...cuz its a very rare chance for commoners like us to know the real history of a great man like Akbar in such detail! That post series is truly special...almost like an update account of real archaeological findings! Sorry if i am boring u! I kinda like history! Lol!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Actually I would like these posts, it's nice to know, s end me the link of that thread where the person puts these details about Akbar</font>
am on cell...let me pm u the details so u can just search it on forum.

now I understand why you couldn't see my welcome gift, the avi of the latest lipkiss of Rishbala, it's in the first page of the CC3, you can check it once on you laptopBig smile

I come here regularly so meri value kam... no gifts for me... Cry

arshisfan

.MorsDraconis. IF-Rockerz
.MorsDraconis.
.MorsDraconis.

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Yeah! I was always interested about Indian rulers...esp Mughals. I even had a long debate with my history teacher about shah jahan once...i kinda bbbed him to the extreme for his stupid policies.

And i hv learnt so so much through this post! I mean the guy really does great research!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
I also love to know about Mughals, by the way the king who built the Taj mahal was a Mughal too I guess</font>
yes. shah jahan the same man i bbbed to my teacher's shocked face. He cut off the hands/killed all the builders and architects of Taj Mahal when it was completed so that such beauty cud never be replicated. He was a staunch muslim who undid the years of goodwill that akbar and jehangir had created...he was the one who emptied the royal treasury and left the empire in bankruptcy.

arshisfan

arshisfan IF-Dazzler
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Valar.Morghulis

I come here regularly so meri value kam... no gifts for me... Cry

Don't say thatUnhappy You can ask for anything, any avi, I can make it, I know you want DVD's moments on the GPA, I just need to get the video, and you will see, I 'm going to shower you with giftsBig smile

Edited by arshisfan - 29 December 2013 at 1:42pm
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

yes. shah jahan the same man i bbbed to my teacher's shocked face. He cut off the hands/killed all the builders and architects of Taj Mahal when it was completed so that such beauty cud never be replicated. He was a staunch muslim who undid the years of goodwill that akbar and jehangir had created...he was the one who emptied the royal treasury and left the empire in bankruptcy.

Staunch muslim? Anki.. he wasted so much money on a stupid monument built for his wife...  and did what not? How can he be a staunch muslim? LOL

Staunch muslim sirf namaz parhne walay ko nahin kehte.. LOL

Chhoro.. LOL

arshisfan

.MorsDraconis. IF-Rockerz
.MorsDraconis.
.MorsDraconis.

@maria - i know what u mean! Even i hardly see eye to eye with my mom or dad in such matters! But sometimes i like a healthy debate on such topics. Helps me introspect about it.

@JJ - ok! Will surely chk it out soon!

arshisfan

arshisfan IF-Dazzler
arshisfan
arshisfan

He did all that!!!! I don't know but a real muslim never does that, I'm a muslim, and if he really did that, then he is completely away from what Islam preaches

Edited by arshisfan - 29 December 2013 at 1:47pm

Valar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Don't say thatUnhappy You can ask for anything, any avi, I can make it, I know you want DVD's moments on the GPA, I just need to get the video, and you will see, I 'm going to shower you with giftsBig smile

Okay. Big smile

Can you make me one avi?

the first ever promo of MEIEJ... I have a thing for it... I have already asked Hiyu but she is going to add it in the siggy.. I want it separate also... I really love how RK spins her and the fades away ... and later the RK pose... I just love that promo! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfanriver123

Go to top