Chat Clubs

CC 3 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Valar.Morghulis

IF-Sizzlerz

Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by war_is_peace

Originally posted by -Evil-Defiance-

goodnightEmbarrassed
sweet dreamsEmbarrassed
goodnight hiyu! Keep stalking us for another hour ROFL

i dont stalk

i cant resist blabbering u see Tongue

Yeah that is Tru who stalks.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC 3 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Evil-Defiance-

IF-Rockerz

-Evil-Defiance-

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Valar.Morghulis

they can dance on lahu muh lag gaya now right? Anyways its raining kisses in mbland now! Lol! And lyrics are apt for a couple spending a romantic moment together!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">Nahin I want Ang Laga De song when they have been distant from each other for some time... there will be more passion then... not now.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">Lahu muh lag gaya... I don't know. I really want them to perform on a fun song... something like they have not done before...LOLand I love Gandi Baat!LOL</font>

ok! Lol! Forget song...i will be happy with one kiss per week ROFL...btw i know its off topic but i wanted to tell u something really cool! On JA forum, there are a few people who are really historians or hv connections in such places...a member has an awesome series of posts he has written on the real story of Jodha and Akbar...she is actually finding proof that Jodha was Malika-e-hindustan and their love story really existed...there r references too! All the info is legit and awesome to know! If u r intersted in the real history u can chk it out!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfanValar.Morghulis

-Evil-Defiance-

IF-Rockerz

-Evil-Defiance-

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

goodnightEmbarrassed
sweet dreamsEmbarrassed
goodnight hiyu! Keep stalking us for another hour ROFL

i dont stalk

i cant resist blabbering u seeTongue
blabber away ROFL

arshisfan

Valar.Morghulis

IF-Sizzlerz

Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

ok! Lol! Forget song...i will be happy with one kiss per week ROFL...btw i know its off topic but i wanted to tell u something really cool! On JA forum, there are a few people who are really historians or hv connections in such places...a member has an awesome series of posts he has written on the real story of Jodha and Akbar...she is actually finding proof that Jodha was Malika-e-hindustan and their love story really existed...there r references too! All the info is legit and awesome to know! If u r intersted in the real history u can chk it out!

I am not interested really... LOL

I am not reading anything as I am preparing myself read my own FF finally! LOL

And you know it is a pain only! LOL

I have delayed so much that now I have to read it to check if I am being consistent... I have missed you! Are you fully back? Will you be from tomorrow?

arshisfan

arshisfan

IF-Dazzler

arshisfan

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

so? He can be a rootha huya kameena...or even better a bhau khaane wala kameena and madhu has to manao him! But no malai maarke KRK! Ugh!

Oh please I do not want anymore tantrums from Rk for sometime ... it has been getting quite monotonous... 

Rehne hi do phir... abhi is song sequence ka time nahin hai... unless it goes with KRK... I don't think it suits RishBala at this moment... 

Abhi they should dance on Gandi Baat... as they both are going tharkey! ROFL

I'm ok with RM dancing on Gandi baatLOL but no I don't want ang laga dere between KRK and Madhu, it doesn't suit KRK's character, he is so innocent

Valar.Morghulis

arshisfan

IF-Dazzler

arshisfan

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

so? He can be a rootha huya kameena...or even better a bhau khaane wala kameena and madhu has to manao him! But no malai maarke KRK! Ugh!

Oh please I do not want anymore tantrums from Rk for sometime ... it has been getting quite monotonous... 

Rehne hi do phir... abhi is song sequence ka time nahin hai... unless it goes with KRK... I don't think it suits RishBala at this moment... 

Abhi they should dance on Gandi Baat... as they both are going tharkey! ROFL

I'm ok with RM dancing on Gandi baatLOL but no I don't want ang laga dere between KRK and Madhu, it doesn't suit KRK's character, he is so innocent

Valar.Morghulis

IF-Sizzlerz

Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

Again you're getting me wrong.. when did I say KRK should dance on it? LOL

I said he should run away from Madhu while Madhu is dancing on it! Woh toh uske character pe suit karta hai na? TongueLOL

arshisfan

-Evil-Defiance-

IF-Rockerz

-Evil-Defiance-

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">I am not interested really...LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">I am not reading anything as I am preparing myself read my own FF finally!LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">And you know it is a pain only!LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">I have delayed so much that now I have to read it to check if I am being consistent... I have missed you! Are you fully back? Will you be from tomorrow?</font>
my practical exams are left still...will be heree and there till 20th jan...then will be more regular but not like before. Final MBBS yr is a real pain u see! But i will keep helping u as much as possible! I know u want to focus on the FF...just wanted to share the info...cuz its a very rare chance for commoners like us to know the real history of a great man like Akbar in such detail! That post series is truly special...almost like an update account of real archaeological findings! Sorry if i am boring u! I kinda like history! Lol!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshisfanValar.Morghulis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top