Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">I am not interested really...πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">I am not reading anything as I am preparing myself read my own FF finally!πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">And you know it is a pain only!πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">I have delayed so much that now I have to read it to check if I am being consistent... I have missed you! Are you fully back? Will you be from tomorrow?</font>

my practical exams are left still...will be heree and there till 20th jan...then will be more regular but not like before. Final MBBS yr is a real pain u see! But i will keep helping u as much as possible! I know u want to focus on the FF...just wanted to share the info...cuz its a very rare chance for commoners like us to know the real history of a great man like Akbar in such detail! That post series is truly special...almost like an update account of real archaeological findings! Sorry if i am boring u! I kinda like history! Lol!
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Evil-Defiance-

my practical exams are left still...will be heree and there till 20th jan...then will be more regular but not like before. Final MBBS yr is a real pain u see! But i will keep helping u as much as possible! I know u want to focus on the FF...just wanted to share the info...cuz its a very rare chance for commoners like us to know the real history of a great man like Akbar in such detail! That post series is truly special...almost like an update account of real archaeological findings! Sorry if i am boring u! I kinda like history! Lol!

I like history too but I am not really fond of Akbar. And at this moment I don't feel like talking about history. πŸ˜†

But I understand your excitement. 

Best of luck for your fianl year. It's alright... I have JJ and Hiyu with me for help... for proofreading and stuff... you pay attention to your studies and give time to yourself! 
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
Double post. πŸ˜›Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actually I would like these posts, it's nice to know, s end me the link of that thread where the person puts these details about Akbar
LostTraveller thumbnail
Yeah! I was always interested about Indian rulers...esp Mughals. I even had a long debate with my history teacher about shah jahan once...i kinda bbbed him to the extreme for his stupid policies.

And i hv learnt so so much through this post! I mean the guy really does great research!
LostTraveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisfan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Actually I would like these posts, it's nice to know, s end me the link of that thread where the person puts these details about Akbar</font>

am on cell...let me pm u the details so u can just search it on forum.
Survival thumbnail

Yeah! I was always interested about Indian rulers...esp Mughals. I even had a long debate with my history teacher about shah jahan once...i kinda bbbed him to the extreme for his stupid policies.

And i hv learnt so so much through this post! I mean the guy really does great research!

I also love to know about Mughals, by the way the king who built the Taj mahal was a Mughal too I guess

Survival thumbnail

am on cell...let me pm u the details so u can just search it on forum.

now I understand why you couldn't see my welcome gift, the avi of the latest lipkiss of Rishbala, it's in the first page of the CC3, you can check it once on you laptopπŸ˜ƒ

Lol. History is interesting... won't say more on that. πŸ˜†

I hardly agree with anyone in topics like these... history and religion I mean... meri debates mostly meray father ke sath hoti hain... πŸ˜† which are always quite intense... 

I don't comment much on this stuff... I just read and analyze... and try to stay quite... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: arshisfan

I also love to know about Mughals, by the way the king who built the Taj mahal was a Mughal too I guess

Shah Jahan it was...