Posted: 10 years ago

Moved to Blog😊😊

Edited by camlin - 9 years ago

Moved to Blog

Edited by camlin - 9 years ago
Res!

Paakhee.. You're back! And that too in Style! This SS, OMG, the concept i'd least expected!

Of course, i have heard all these and infact many more stories of brutality from my Dadi only. She too is from part of Punjab which went to Pakistan and she shifted here after independence!

Truth to be told, conditions both in India and Pakistan was sensitive, lots of Blood shed occured in the province of Hindustan that was Punjab!

Girls weren't just killed merely, no they were slaved and raped and tortured. Families got killed.
Infact when Shashi resolved to kill those girls saving atleast their dignity, it didn't surprise me, because we do get to listen such reports even now, and at that time these things mattered more than life itself!

It still scares me to imagine all that , while our grand parents have lived through that nightmare!

Imagining Khushi seeing all of them getting slaughtered in front of her eyes reminded me of Bhaag Milka Bhaag, only Milkha singh ran for himself, here our Knight in Shining armour, saved the damsel from death!

I Totally Loved the concept and so my ticket for this flight is booked!πŸ˜ƒ Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
A very very sad start but I loved it... Really looking forward to ready the whole story.

OMG Excellent start and this is the first time i read this kind of story...

Mens are too cruel and they kill Kushi's whole family...😭
Nice start
But i have heard the same thing of Sikhs killing Muslim and sending their bodies in train to Pak and treating them the same way that u have written
So saying about Muslims doing this there will put them in bad light just like specifying Sikhs 
I just felt it
I stay in India and even i have heard the stories 
parts of it is gruesome ...but true ...i have heard stories frm grandpa 
sad made me cry 
Terrific start! 
It feels horrible just reading about the post independence horrors, I seriously don't know about those who must have witnessed it or been killed in the hands of those merciless demons! :(

looking forward to the story, don't be unsure about it. :)
awesome start... loved it.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
i was listening the song laal ishq frm Ramleela now...i just felt the song is apt for this SS...

i m ready...being it on...

ps. ll b back later 😳