Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirjhorini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Arhi1o1

Hi Five my friend!
I am so sick of these people who keep bashing for no reason!
And yes I wish Barun played the role as well, noone can beat Barun and Sanaya's chemistry!
IPKKND is about the only TV show that I have watched, I will give Ranrasiya a chance too, it seems quite appealing! ;)

Lets just ignore those bashers ...

We ArShian's / Sarun's only value her and Barun... cause we know them... So just chill ... and hope for the best to our Barbie Doll Sanaya ... Rang Rasiya seems to me superb! Way to go girl... 🥳

and I think she knows VjAndy from the Show - MehmanNawaji ... they both participated earlier

kiran307 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I fail to understand what is the criteria for perfect beauty..!! She is so pretty and still people are finding faults.. Insulting his creation.. When you question someone's natural features, you are questioning God's creativity.. 
Priyani-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran307

I fail to understand what is the criteria for perfect beauty..!! She is so pretty and still people are finding faults.. Insulting his creation.. When you question someone's natural features, you are questioning God's creativity.. 

agree with you..ignore those bashers, their mind filled with so much negativity, thats why they can't find beauty in other ppl...sanaya is freaking beauty and God's beautiful creation..
DaisyRose24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya all the best for Rangrasiya