Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Congo shongo everyone on the 75th NL !! πŸ₯³πŸ€— Beautiful thread Shivu and Dimple and thank you soo much for the beautiful tag ,I'm honoured to work with you all πŸ˜³πŸ€— 
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations Guys for the 75th edition of the NL!πŸ˜ƒ
U guys really do & amazing job every passing week. Hats off for all of your creative lines & mind!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dimple Shivu, great job yaar! I love your convo on the main post!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And what can I say about Tanu, she is one of the most sweetest & helpful member I have ever come across!πŸ‘Its a pleasure to read whatever she writes!πŸ‘And the answers to the interview were too good & so were the questions!πŸ˜‰ 

And lastly, it such a beautiful surprise indeed! I m glad I was able to do my bit fr the NL! πŸ˜ƒThank you so so much for the acknowledgement!😳

This edition looks great but awesum banners & write-ups!

Congratulations to the siggy maker & all the volunteers of Nautanki Times for putting up such a great work!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love
Rashmi

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think there is 75 or almost that amout for the 75 editions, wow, thanks for all the editions, everyone is so great and I love you all

thanks 
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Baki ka pta nhi
Shivu u deserve a salute
Kaun sa powder khati ho ki jahan dekho tum hi tum
Kaam ki bandi in the whole forum

Oh ya I wrote few WU. Chhati thi ki normal ho but woh bhi paaglo waale nikle hhaha🀣

Congrats to u and ur team for 75th edition
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Thread πŸ˜³
Congrats to all πŸ₯³
-Deepali- thumbnail
Wow congrats Everyone on the NL 75th EditionπŸ₯³πŸ€—
Awesome and Beautiful Thread Shivu and Dimple.. You guys  are doing a great JobπŸ‘β­οΈ
Congrats all the Winners well deservedπŸ‘
Thanks for tokan... I am honored to work with you guysβ€οΈπŸ€—

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing job everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ many many congrtz for the 75th edition πŸ₯³the new layouts are amazing.. great job everyone β­οΈ keep it up.. congrtz to everyone for their hard work and specially to Dimple and Shivu...

and thanks sso much guys.. i loved working for the NL. if i was watching the show till now i would be still very much a part of the NL. it was great working with you people and thank you so much for the beautiful gift.. using πŸ€—
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry dimple I forgot to thnk u 
Oh u too are another hard working gal among these banzar lazy peopleπŸ˜†
Edited by SheDevil - 10 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

.SilentPrincess

This is such a sweet gesture. :) Thank you so much.. It was great working with you guys.. 😳
Congratulations with the 75th edition.. I pray you guys reach 100th edition soon.
The NL looks amazing.. keep up the good job. :)

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 10 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ! 
The thread actually glitters <3
I so love it! πŸ˜³
All the sections were a pleasure to read!
Congrats to all the members who have got the tokens of appreciation! πŸ€—
And kudos to the current team and shivu , tanu di and dimple for this gorgeous and fabulous 75th NL ! πŸ‘ πŸ€—