Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratz to the Nautanki Times landmark #75 edition's team and winners.πŸ₯³
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys! Do check Page 2 of the NL as well!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww Shivu πŸ€— you remember me...yeah I left I was busy actually I am busy..with my study..Geography Practicals...🀒🀒...right now doing only MB NL which is monthly..but still thanks for remembering me..and yes the NL look's awesome ⭐️..you all really doing a great job πŸ‘πŸ‘..I will surely use the tag..😳
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for this I wish I so could continued with my DVD Off screen moment...
I was unavailable for a year and ever since I'm happy that ppl do remember me and my bit.*Touched*

You guys have made up beautiful NL in this year...I have manage to see some of them..simply adorable work..πŸ€—Congrats on the#75! πŸ₯³πŸ‘

harshdb thumbnail
Happy New Year guys, superb NT. Amazing banners tags, lovely thank you graphics. So sweet of you guys. Good idea u guys have come up with. :)

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Everyone who are or associated with NL for 75th Edition <3 Specially Shivu & Dimple !! You guys do a splendid job with NL every week ! I guess this is 1st forum which crossed 75th NL πŸ˜Ž.. Tags, Layout is awesome !
Happy New Year 😊 thanks for the token πŸ€—
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thankyou so much for the gift
😎😎😎😎
Loveliest of all our NL editions,congrats to all winners and NL DT
love the layout,congrats everyoneπŸ₯³

Mallu

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

manesha76

Prediction of the week, you can be a better choice then you Manesha. The whole forum knows that you are the prediction queen. Your predictions, people never miss reading and we all know that they mostly come as true. You being the part of the NL was amazing.

Thank you guys πŸ€— . I will treasure this with me πŸ˜³ . 

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww.. this was so cute Shivu !! 😳 Though I know my section was the hot favourite.. πŸ˜› Par baad mai its you jisne vo section chalaya. πŸ˜†
Thanks for that lovely token of thanks animated gif or whatever it is called. :D I was just gonna comment ki how beautifully it has been made when I saw my name on one of it. πŸ˜† Me loves u girl! πŸ€— And haan crazy toh mai hun hi. πŸ˜† Hence, username change. πŸ˜› Aur vaise bhi, change na karti toh tum log as usual mere upar tanhayi ke gaane banate. 🀣

Shivu and Dimple, commendable job on this edition. It looks out of the world. :D

And Amu di, watta interview. Couldn't have been a better one. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

P.S. OMG Shivu I missed ur birthday! Sho sholly! :(( Your bday sig is coming soon baby. :D Late hi sahi, par dungi zaroor. :D

ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome NL guys! Congrats on the 75th NL! πŸ₯³

Shivu and Dimple hats off to you guys.. You guys work really hard! πŸ‘πŸ‘

And yepp.. Loved the surprise! Don't thank me.. Infact I should thank you two for handling my laziness πŸ˜†

Happy New Year everyone! πŸ€—