Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #32]<<

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Friends Chat Corner

#32nd  Edition

Hi Friends,

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages. Hoping for more members to join in our conversation and it helps to make friends πŸ‘

Recap of what is Friends Chat Corner:

This is a chat room where we can share our views about the show, discuss on what is happening about the show or other things where the main aim of the Chat Corner is to know each another well and have a lot of fun.

Before we get started, here are some rules and regulations which you have to follow:

1. Follow the IF rules and regulations
2. Avoid use of abusive language
2. Avoid bashing any character of the show (beyond the limit)
4. Maintain friendly environment and don't abuse anyone
5. Avoid quoting as much as you can especially long ones as page will be refreshed quickly.
6. *New* If you are a new member, please introduce youself so that the other members can know you well.

That's all friend and Happy Chatting πŸ˜‰ 

stars

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations for GS No.32  πŸ‘ πŸ₯³
Ms.SK thumbnail
wonder what is the story of Rangrasiya??   from promos looks like sanaya will play a widow or what??
VishaD. thumbnail
Shobhi, these are the casts. The guy's name is Harshad Arora while the female lead is Amrita Rao's sister

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One more Muslim family drama. The Asad Zoya of colors. And another yummy male leadπŸ˜†Edited by ak75 - 10 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
thanks visha.   she just looks like her sister amrita rao.   the actor reminds me of somebody 
Ms.SK thumbnail
while other channels are bringing new shows, zee is hell bent on either sticking to the same old shows or not giving enough time to their new shows.
don't think zee have any new shows in pipeline!!!!!!!???
Ms.SK thumbnail

Do Dil Ek Jaan to go off-air on 24 January

Ritch oh Ritch! 

What shall i say or where do i start from? Since i was given an entire post for my wishes, i better have something good to say πŸ˜† Actually i think our first interaction was on a promotion thread when you congratulated me and i was like 'When did you became a Viewbie' kinda thing. Then after that, we didn't really had much convo and i came across your profile on FB and i was like 'WHATTT', she is from Singapore. We are neighbors. And soon that came on our way was the DT Awards. We totally bonded through that awards thread and from there, i gained a very close friend. You should know you are a special friend as we share many things together like foods, 'woh' and also our conversation in Malay. And when you were away for a break, i totally felt bored as i was missing my chat partner. So you were one of the best thing that happened in 2013 and it was a great pleasure to have known you. Friendly, hardworking and humor best describe you. I really do hope that we get to work together as a team really soon πŸ˜‰ I wonder if you believed when i said i had not got any wishes for your birthday thread as i myself was doing it πŸ˜† The silly me talked so much and i didn't even wish you yet πŸ˜•

So Ritch, Selamat Hari Jadi and may god bless you always. 

Hmmm, your Gabru Jawaan shall be... Aditya Roy Kapoor. I think your name shall be super cool with his name added to yours. Ritchelle Roy Kapoor πŸ˜†

I know you have an endless list of likes but i selected the best among the best and came up with this masterpiece. So you are forced to use this in your siggy box πŸ˜›

Edited by -VishaD- - 10 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail

[VIEW GIFTS BELOW]

Wishing Balam Ritchkaari πŸ˜† many many happy returns of this day. May this day bring in lots of joy, happiness and memories to cherish for a life time. Have an amazing day. Enjoy!

E N J O Y  your day to the  F U L L E S T... P a r t y  hard, P a r t y  all night! πŸ˜Ž

[VIEW GIFTS BELOW]

1) A very happy birthday Ritch!!! Enjoy this day and don't go crazy over the sweets!!! Wink And if you do remember to save some from all your friends here on IF! πŸ˜‰

Hey Ritch,
Many Many Happy returns of the Day. Here's wishing you a prosperous and successful year ahead❀️. Have a wonderful dayπŸ€—. 

Misek

Ritchelle, Wishing you Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day.
May your birthday brings a whole lot of happiness in your world and May be always be blessed.
Happy Birthday Ritch

With Love,
Amanda

Happy Birthday Ritch πŸ₯³

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. It's been a pleasure working with you and getting to know you! Have a great day and year ahead πŸ€—

Lots of love, 
GK

Hey BP..A very very happy bday to you...
God bless...And rock the yearπŸ˜ƒ

Hey Ritch!

So we met exactly 3 months agoπŸ˜† Time sure flies by fast, eh? πŸ˜† I was a bit nervous at first about working together as I had no idea who you were. But I'm glad that we got along from Day 1. Plus you're always on top of your game and very hardworking, so even that worked as a motivation factor for me.
Apart from the IF stuff, I do enjoy the random conversations, especially those that end with Harry Potter πŸ˜†
And now I'm just blabbering! But I think you got the point πŸ€£
Now back to the main event,

Many many many more happy returns of the day !
I hope this year truly turns out to be one of a kind for you and that you are blessed with happiness at each step! You totally deserve the best! πŸ˜Ž

--Jillu

Gabru Jawaan : 

KhotaSikaShreya

Siddharth Malhotra

-HibiscusR-

I feel Ranveer will fit her best! πŸ˜² Ranveer of TBP? πŸ˜† Yes, age wise look wise they'll make a rapchik and cute couple πŸ˜›
VishaD. thumbnail
Visha: Guys! Faster come. It's time to watch Koffee with Karan!

Saraa: *sighs* There's nothing interesting about that. It's all scripted.

Visha: Nooo! I've heard speculations about someone very special coming in for tonight's episode! Didn't you check out the promos? 

Saraa: Now get the TV started, otherwise if you start talking, we're going to have to miss the entire showdown.

Visha : Oops *Silent*

*switches on the television*

"I'm baaack, bringing you stories you've never heard, the juicy bits on the boys and girls, the hottest stars, I'm baaack!"

*excited Visha and Saraa have their butts on the couch to see the special guest*

KJo: The guest we have tonight. She is still a teenager, she just recently joined India-Forums.

Sonia: OMG this one's gotta be me!

Saraa: *rolls eyes* calm down child. You've passed the teen years by far.

KJo: She got recognized for her outstanding contribution towards the Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai forum as Coolbie, then got promoted as Viewbie in early 2013. Within a timespan of barely three months, she got promoted to getting newer and better shows such as Ek Boond Ishq, and Nach Baliye Season 6. She is, none other than the gorgeous beauty, Ritchelle, aka BalamPichkaari! Lets welcome her on the hot seat to spill some beans πŸ˜‰

As Ritchelle walks down the stairs, she is rather excited to see the baby piano set in the side, and it's hard for her to definitely ignore all the cups signed by celebrities. Lastly, her eyes fixate themselves on the couch that her favourites have sat on.

KJo leads the way for her holding her hand and Ritchelle cannot handle the excitement no more.

Karan : So Ritchelle, tell me how does it feels to be here? You seemed to be excited with the Piano more than seeing me πŸ˜²

Ritchelle : I'm sorry Karan but i have this hidden talent. I have great passion for songs and musics. That pretty much sums up the reason of my username on IF which i really love.

Karan : Yes, moreover the name of the song you have as your username is a movie under my banner πŸ˜† But why BalamPickahari? Why not Badtameez Dil or Dilliwali Girlfriend?

Ritchelle : Oh no, have the rapid fire round started already? πŸ˜² Well Karan, there were too many Badtameez Dil on India-Forums already. Trying to stand out among the others, BalamPichakaari was it. More over, i love the song. Colors and excitement well describes my nature too. Its shocking that you don't know that about me Karan πŸ˜•

Visha : Not bad yaar, she is going good so far πŸ‘

Saraa : I'm just waiting for the Rapid Fire round. Lets see how she gets caught πŸ˜ˆ

Karan : So tell me what brought you on India-Forums? 

Ritchelle : Basically the show Navya brought me to the forum. I loved the show as it was more youth based show.  I liked the show in the initial days cause of the romance and the college romance was very cute. Then it became saas bahu and I was like mehhh. Initial few episodes till their graduation from uni was very nice. After that...no so much

Karan : So you are not a fan of saas-bahu saga?

Ritchelle : Nope, seeing the regular saas vs bahu is not my type of thing. I rather watch some fantasy movies instead. Something like Harry Potter?

Karan : Wait, so you are a Harry Potter fan also?

Ritchelle : Correction Karan. A HUGE HP fan. But I prefer canon. So Ron-Mione are my favorite HP pairing? But I like the entire trio + Weasleys + OoTP as well. Huge huge fan of Emma Watson as well.

Karan : Ahaaa, so you have crushes on girls also. If its crushes on a bollywood actress, who would it be then?

Ritchelle : Deepika Padukone. 

Karan : Okey, so you happen to have crush on girls too πŸ˜‰

Ritchelle : There is nothing wrong in this Karan πŸ˜†

Karan : So we did had a well intro with Ritchelle. So coming up is the Rapid Fire round and we shall get Ritchelle to spill more beans. Stay tuned.

Welcome back and we are in conversation with Ritchelle and this round is about to get hot as we have a hamper for grab. This is my favorite round as its the Rapid Fire round.

Ritchelle : Oh no, this is the part i was getting goosebumps all the time πŸ˜•

Karan : Firstly i want you to do the Coffee Swear. 

Ritchelle : I swear on my IF Username πŸ˜›

Karan : Haha, lets start  and here it goes.

Ritchelle : Hope they don't kill me for this. Saraa and Gunia πŸ˜›

Saraa : WHATTT... Why she mentioned my name? πŸ˜†

Karan : Okey, we shall move on to the next round now.

Ritchelle : I'm so tensed Karan. This is sooo not me πŸ˜†

Karan : React in one word for the following people. Gunia

Ritchelle : Best-Mate

Karan : Visha

Ritchelle : Neighbours

Karan : You both are neighbors for real?

Ritchelle : Nah, our countries are neighbors πŸ˜†

Karan : I seee, Saraa

Ritchelle : Work-a-holic

Karan : Ahaaa... Sonia?

Ritchelle : Buddy

Karan : Playing safe ah.. At gunpoint if you had to kill Munni, what would you do? 

Ritchelle : I shoot the person pointing the gun coz i love Munni πŸ€—

Karan : WOW! Now rank the following in their humor ability. Gunia, Saraa, Visha, Munni and Sonia. 

Ritchelle : Hmm.. Gunia, Saraa, Munni, Sonia and Visha

Karan : Well Ritchelle, i think we have done with the Rapid Fire round. I shall announce if you get the gift hamper or not after this. But before that, we had given a task to your friends to look for you a groom. And do you want to see the names they had suggested?

Ritchelle : Oh no, you didn't! I'm wondering what names they would have suggested.

Karan : But before that, lets take a short break and we shall return with our 'Gabru Jawaan' segment next πŸ˜‰