MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys This is my first attempt. Hope you all like it.😊
Thala..Hope you are happy nowπŸ˜‰ 

Morning after their DBC:Suraj woke up and stretched his arms but he couldn't find Sandhya next to him. His eyes were searching the whole GG room but she wasn't there. "Sandhya Ji must have gotten up early today" he was saying to himself. His mind was rewinding to the night before... at last they have taken their married life to the next level. So many things were flashing in his mind and he felt so different and so happy .Suddenly he had this urge to see his beloved. Just to make sure that she is alright after yesterday.  He got dressed up and rushed down stairs.

Sandhya wasn't seen anywhere so he peeped in the kitchen. All he got was a glimpse of Sandhya's sari. He was hoping that Sandy would bring him his morning cup of tea. He couldn't wait to see her blushing face. He was visualising that scene that made him smile. But to his disappointment it was Chaturi who was serving tea for everyone.

He kept on looking at the kitchen but Sandhya was too busy to notice him.

Suraj was a bit confused as this was very unlikely of her. Why is Sandhya avoiding me??? She is not even looking at me???? Is she not happy about yesterday???? So many questions came to his mind.

It was time to open the shop. Without seeing Sandhya he didn't want to go.

Then he thought he would come home for lunch. Just an excuse to see Sandhya.

Again it was Chaturi who came to MKD with the lunch box. "Suraj Sa, Sandhya bhabhi has given you the lunch. You can have your lunch here today".

Suraj couldn't understand any thing. Why has Sandhya sent the lunch through Chaturi?  She could have brought it by herself? I haven't seen her since this morning?

Why she doesn't want to see me??? He doesn't know what to do. He was so worried.

Suraj wasn't in a mood for lunch but just for the sake of it he opened his lunch box.

When he put his hands in the lunch box there was nothing in there except the small piece of paper folded in four. He quickly grabbed it and started to read.

"Suraj Ji .You have made my life even more beautiful now. Thank you.

Woh  Ai Nee."

As soon as he read that his face was showing so many emotions with in a second.

He was relieved...He was happy. He even had tears in his eyes. He couldn't hide his happiness...he was smiling like a child.

He quickly grabbed a pen and started to write on the back of the same paper. Then he called Chotu and asked him to give that to Sandhya.

GG room.

Sandhya opened the lunch box. She knew her Suraj Ji would send something back.

She was happy and excited. Slowly she opened that letter and started to read.

" Sandhya Ji ...You made me the happiest man on earth. Thank you.

Woh Ai Nee"

As soon as she read that she ran to the balcony to see her Suraj Ji. Suraj was looking at the balcony as he knew that she would come there. They were looking at each other their eyes spoke the only language they knew..The language of love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
love you captainπŸ€—
first it was creations 
then vm 
and now OS
keep rocking

Edited by thala - 10 years ago
jhema thumbnail
awesome captain πŸ‘

the scene which we expected in the show
how beautifully u wrote that. πŸ‘πŸΌ

it doesn't looks like ur first OS. Keep writing 
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Thala..what can i say. You are my guruπŸ˜‰ Thank youπŸ€—
@SP..Thanks,Glad you liked it😊

@J..Thank u so much.Coming from u means a lot.😊

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent OS captain ji!!
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Manjuu

@Thala..what can i say. You are my guruπŸ˜‰ Thank youπŸ€—

@SP..Thanks,Glad you liked it😊

@J..Thank u so much.Coming from u means a lot.😊

what does that πŸ˜‰ meanπŸ˜†
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First attempt??? You're such a chhupa rustam Manju ji...Just loved this OS!!! We expected a morning scene after SoorYa's DBC night...but..πŸ€” Finally,you fulfilled our wish by writing this OS!!! πŸ€—
Divz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Os Manju di πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aaw...😊
Awesome...really sweet OS...sweet story...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice OS manju. If you dont mind can I ask a help. I need to know how I can upload song in a post . can u plz help