samjh nahi aaya

plz samjhao
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Archi21

@ Bani :
Tara se zyada mujhe aap uche neeche hote hue nazar aa tahe ho...😆

samjh nahi aaya

plz samjhao

UChe neeche is said in gujarati means upar neeche hona...

Tara se zyada aap mj ki entry ke liye bekarar ho...
Originally posted by Sharandeep

so cute continue soon

thank you so much..
Originally posted by Worldpeace

UChe neeche is said in gujarati means upar neeche hona...

Tara se zyada aap mj ki entry ke liye bekarar ho...

Bani tum ne aisa  description hi diya hai MJ ka ki mein bekara hoo uski entry ke liye😃

But jo maza iss bekarai mein hai wo pane mein nahi 😳

ye intezar mujhe acha lag raha hai😳

part 6 -

"tara take the dress ...aahhh" nandu screamed her lungs out...

Me and yug both turned to nandu... and then we understood the reason...

She was dripping wet in towel and that too in yug's presence... She quickly went back in the bathroom..

She shouted from inside.."yug r u mad..getting into girls room like this"

"for your kind information.. I can go anywhere I like.. I need not take your permission "

"whatever now get out.."

"why should i..."

"k.. enough .. yug pls.. we have to get ready.. I m dying of hunger..." I said cutting them in between

"k.. princess its just coz of u i m going..see at the breakfast table"

"sure..."

"nandu now u can come out he is gone..."as yug left I shouted to nandu..

After about half an hour we all were present at the breakfast table... Choti maa served us hot parathas to which we attacked as famine stuck...

"nandu ...tara.. parathas r not going anywhere so eat slowly..." Choti maa scolded us for the way we were behaving...

"choti maa where is baba... he wont be having breakfast...?" I asked as looked here and there for baba...

"tara he had his breakfast and went to office...  you want something..?"

"no choti maa.. I m ok..."

Yug was holding the morning newspaper with one and eating with his other hand... his oldest bad habit... nandu glared at him and eventually he kept the newspaper at side to focus on the food.. gosh yug is so scared of nandu sometimes... my two cute love birds...

Suddenly I remembered...

"choti maa where is radha..?"

There was hardly any latent period between my words being blurted out and everyones change of expression... the only one remaining was nandu who obviously had the same question as i have..

Choti maa ... maa... both were looking at each other and then towards yug... Now yug will make up a story...

"tara.. nandu.. I m free at the evening... wanna come for a site seeing today... Mumbai has changed a lot..."

See I told you he will deviate from the topic and he did so there was fishy about something but at dis moment I m not sure of anything... nandu do not have CID instincts like me and hence she went all excited to go out...

"yes will come" nandu said to yug... I could see him breathing a sigh of relief.. but Mr.yug I m your little princess who has became a lawyer now and years in college I have learnt to catch lies...

"yug before that u promised me a game of chess.." I said further deviating from the topic..

"sure princess.. finish your breakfast and then will have it..."

So YUG VERMA ... buffer system of our breed.. he is so expert in controlling the situations... under his presence you can never know the actual  depth of any problem... but now in all this years I have become helium.. inert to all his tricks...

After breakfast we had a game of chess and as usual I won.. eveytime I used to win a round.. yug used to say I will become a lawyer coz I know to play to trap the players.. do I have to mention he was so right..?

"yug .. evrryone tries to save the king... nobody focuses on the horse..."

"coz horse is of no use.. see walking two and a half steps ..it just increases the crowd...

I lauged at his remark..

"you know what whoever invented this game has showed his intellect by putting this horse... people like you think him as a crowd but walking slowly it gets to your king,... no doubt that is why the chess champions never let go of the horses so easily.."

"yeah even you never let go of your horse and queen..."

"yes never..."

Yug's phone rang and after checking the no he got alerted.. I could see that..

"hey princess I'll be back in a second.. do not cheat.."

I noded as he left the living area to go outside to talk.. what was so hideous that he didn't talk in front of me... is something really on or it was my mind going overboard?

It took hardly five mintes for yug to return.. but this time there was a spark in his eyes... about what he was so happy... should I ask? No.. I should wait...

"so  lets have another round ..." yug said obviously with full zeal...

"no yug.. one game is fine I need to take rest I m tried with the jetlag" I said to him to which he gave a pout...

But indeed I was tried not of the jetlag but by the empytiness I was feeling due to all this... Mritunjay was nowhere to be seen and yug behaving so odd... even choti maa and maa did not make sense to me... and radha... where was she...

"yug... where is mritunjay..? he is at the office?"

his eyes changed expression but not one of his facial muscle twitched...

"actually he his out of town .. in pune.. remember baba's small investment there.. he is taking care of it from last 6 months..."

Lie ... a well polished... well narrated lie...

"he is coming back tomorrow.. how can he miss your arrival bash... hey now you should rest k... see you at 5.. be ready till then.." yug kissed my forehead to leave... he was so in a hurry to get away from my questioning eyes...

I looked at the retreating figure of yug just to realize life has started playing its game...

Omg!! I'm so excited for the next part! I've got butterflies!! Love how you are using Nimmo to do seva of Tara.
Arre waah...Jaani princesss...
Zabardast update hai...
Yugni scene was so good...❤️
And i love the bond bet tara and Yug...so cute...
Waiting for next part😳
Lovely update...,,,,,...
waiting 4 da next update.
waiting for nextupdate.. waisa radha gayab hi acha hai😊
Bani

remember sona ki post jis mein usne tara ko lawyer banae ki baat kahi thi
Mein phele update mein hi kehna chati thi par bhul gayi

coming to update

MJ ka ~intezar,intezar,intezar~