Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
She deserves some1 better than Armaan. 
Her mom wants the best for her daughter
Rebecka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anishetty01

Did you notice Tanujas expression when Salman asked Arman who he thought would win the show? She looked most put off by just the mention of his name. Also I dont know but I got the feeling that Tanisha was avoiding Armaan she came and hugged her mom and then went on stage ... Did anyone else feel the same or is it my over active imagination ??

But am so glad Tanuja  came to take Tanisha - just goes to prove that mothers are mothers .. they will stand by their kids even if they go against them 👏 Thats why they say that god gave us moms since they can not be with us all the time !!!😊

Yes I noticed that too she was definetly not happy.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed she was not happy at all  i also noticed this
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
she has a bad sportsman spirit she didn't clapped for GK 

dreamareality thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All through out the show she looked uncomforfortable n when Armaan spoke it looked like she smelled something bad.Which mother wants bf like that for daughter,more than half ppl liked tanisha before Armaan.But all her stiffness aside i likedliked that she was there for her daughter.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Tanuja behaved like Tardar Sauce throughout the finale. Perphas she and Tanisha went over to McDonald's after the show ended, and ordered unhappy meal.
Who Tardar Sauce, you ask? Google her!

Originally posted by: EmAsh

I even noticed her expression when Khushal was talking, she had anger on her face. If you notice all this, you must have heard what Tanuja said about her daughter that she is very proud of her daughter. She did a good job. 

P.S. TM, The way you are talking about Tanisha everywhere, you are just spreading dirt around. Tanisha is a adult person, she knows what she has done in the house. She hasn't denied it. Being in love or falling in love isn't crime. She will decide if she wants to be with Armaan or she doesn't. 

She isn't successful actress but has a strength to stand up. Tanisha came till final not because Salman was taking her side. Tanisha has her fans, I voted for her and many other people did vote for her. The whole world isn't on IF. 

If she would have win today, I am sure there would be topic about BB7 being unfair and Ajay or Kajol gave money..blah..blah. 

All else you said even in red is agreeable. Blue text can be expresses only by a tanisha fan who is in denial!!

& look at yourself talk here before you judge the TM

Originally posted by: EmAsh

Ajaz and Khushal, they both are disgusting people. They didn't even perform the task and all they did is fight.  

I thought Khushal has a change a bit but I was wrong, he hasn't change at all. He is a garbagestar and he will remain that. 🤢 What is Armaan today, Khushal will be that tomorrow. He always has a problem during task. He doesn't want to perform a task but he does want to fight with someone.

Clearly you could see both Khushal and Ajaz were crossing lines when they were trying to pick up cotton or other stuff. Kamya is the only one who performed the task.  

Gauhar, when someone make a fun of her, she starts crying but if she makes fun of other people, it is justified. What a double standard.

Classic123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Cinderella...

lol rather being nervous/excited who will win as a gobar fan you all were noticing Tanisha/Armaan/Tanuja ji???? how ironic!!🤣

Yes Gauhers' winning was confirmed after seeing she was up against that Doormat so the look on their face was icing on the cake😃.😉 
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol show is finished but ppl r still talking about Tanishaa's family.. Jealously had no boundaries .. Get the eff over it ur idol won
avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Tanuja behaved like Tardar Sauce throughout the finale. Perphas she and Tanisha went over to McDonald's after the show ended, and ordered unhappy meal.

Who Tardar Sauce, you ask? Google her!

Tardar Sauce = Grumpy Cat