Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Howlarious

Lol whats funny is the interview she gave to TellyBuzz yesterday saying she wanted Gauhar to win and how she never gets time to watch BB and stuff but still wants Gauhar to win. But then today she says she never misses BB. πŸ˜† 

No she said that she doesn't get anytime to watch mohit's work in qubool hai because whatever time she gets, she watches bb7 in it. you did not hear it right I guess.
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arhi1o1

Salman and Sanaya's portion was the highlight of the finale for me!

I am baffled by the way people have misinterpreted the whole wonderfully cute scene! While some hate salman and are ready to jump and misinterpret his every action and some of the others don't seem to care much for Sanaya.

As I happen to like both and know quite abit about both of them I will tell you that their interaction was the cutest. Salman was obviously quite impressed with Sanaya, he couldn't stop himself from talking to her so much so that he ignored Ashish and referred most his questions to her. Sanaya and RR got much more footage than the other show. There was a certain time limit for these promotions!

What is more obvious was that Salman  knew Sanaya, he just pretended when he asked her if it is her debut. He acted particularly shy when he uttered that his mom was Sanaya's fan! In one of her shows Sanaya played the role of a HUGE salman khan fan and mentioned him quite a bit, she also mimicked his dance moves. Chances are a family member has seen the show and has shown him those portions or told him about it that's why he seemed quite taken by her. He always tease people he likes with a smile! He also referred to their her talking too much. Just like PZ she is also known for talking too much!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbEJbTJsyb4[/YOUTUBE]

Phewww I think I made my point, I played the portion quite a few times! All the best to SI for her new show!

Totally agree my friend!

TFS the clip, it was both hilarious and cute!
I loved her role in IPKKND!

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Howlarious

Lol whats funny is the interview she gave to TellyBuzz yesterday saying she wanted Gauhar to win and how she never gets time to watch BB and stuff but still wants Gauhar to win. But then today she says she never misses BB. πŸ˜† 

what interview you talking about ? ! since few days she didn't have time cuz she has been in jaipur most of the time shooting but other thn that she clearly mentioned when i get time i make sure i watch BIG BOSS 
Rebecka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arhi1o1

Don't worry TM, I for one loved your topic and share your sentiments!
Ignore the rest! πŸ˜‰

Thanks😊
Rebecka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyani-M

I didn't say this lines to you, I said comparison point to that member who was trying to give examples of fb and twitter..don't get me wrong..I loved only sanaya and salman's cute interactions from bb finale..

Oh sorry dear I  appologies for the misunderstanding. 
DaisyRose24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all the best sanaya πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by icecream546 - 10 years ago
Priyani-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rebecka

Oh sorry dear I  appologies for the misunderstanding. 

it's okay dear..☺️