Welcoming Delhi's ray of hope- ARVIND KEJRIWAL

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome Post 

Arvind Keriwal is indeed a Ray of Hope for People of Delhi and for People all over India.
res
unres

I SUPPORT AAP

In fact most that is 90% of young and educated indians support AAP
It is surely a ray of hope not only for Delhi but for the whole nation
A Nation which APJ Abdul kalam and MK Gandhi dreamt of..

Its the rural and uneducated people (95%)who are behind these parties such as BJP..leaders like Narendra modi are fooling these innocent people out..

If BJP comes to power India would be no longer democratic ... It would be no less than a Battle field and blood shed would be scattered around

Let leaders like Aravind kejriwal  rise up and spread their wings across India and make India a corruption free nation worth living

JAI HIND😊
Edited by dadi.luv.shyam - 10 years ago
BJP and congress are pretty old and established parties and they have many people in their favor who belong to the backward classes. All these reservations and all for SCs Sts etc was more or less done by the parties to gain empathy and sympathy and this is the main reason why I don't think AAP will get the majority in most of the minority areas until a few years..So it should rather first focus on those areas only which consist of a greater percentage of the general and educated public..
I don't support AAP . Very dangerous for our country...as u can see by prasant bhushan's comment on kashmir issue
That is his own personal view as Kejriwal said. But yes, aap does not specify clearly what it says it'll do which is a not so good thing..but other parties are worse so giving a chance doesn't harm.
They have already shown there inexperience
no hopes on them at all...