ArHi SS : !!Eclipse!! *Thread 2 link, PG 1*

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Salaam Namaste to all the lovely people here. 

Before you start wondering what this thread is and what am I doing here, lemme tell you, this is the thread of my NEW SS. 😛

Yes, I am crazy. I am aware that I have three on-going FFs and yet I am starting this new SS. 😳

But with SOL on its last track I think, for this SS I would be able to manage at least two updates per week.

So whatever, I got this concept when I was doing nothing and I couldn't wait to post it (People over here by now must be aware that I am in impatient person) 😆

As a result of my impatience, I am here to post the prologue of the story. 

Thank you for putting up with this crappy preface.

P.S. Even though the story is titled 'Eclipse' it bears no resemblance or relation to the Twilight series (Book & movie included). This story is totally ArHilicous and mine. 😳 I chose the title Eclipse because it's not copyrighted and apt for my story (or I think so) 😛

[INDEX]

Prologue : Kuch to hai Darmiyaan (Scroll Down) 

Chapter 1 (Page 17):  The First Look 

Chapter 2 (Page 39): Ignition Of Desire

Chapter 3 (Page 63): Of Acknowledgment and Attraction

Chapter 4 (Page 77): "I Hate You"

Chapter 5 (Page 103): Something Is Wrong..!

Chapter 6 (Page 123): Avoidance

Thread 2

Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
About The Story

A tale of none other than our very own Arnav Khushi where the love is Eclipsed with big as mountain ego's and denials.
Caged within self created walls, will Arnav Singh Raizada would be able to fight this Eclipse and bring a dawn to his feelings? Especially when Khushi is ready to get married to a close friend of his?
Pack your bags and join us in this journey where love alone is not enough..!
Voicing out the true feelings and claiming the love is equally important...!
And yes, this is going is be a R-rated ride.
You have been warned...!!!

P.S. This story shares no strings with the Twilight series of Stephenie Meyer. (Books and Movies included).

PM Rules

1. This is a polite request. Please do not send me buddy requests until you have commented on the thread about the same.

2. Members with ZERO number of posts, please do not waste your and my time. There is no chance I am going to accept your buddy requests. 

3. Please make sure you comment at least once between the gap of five updates. Hardly takes five minutes out of your busy schedules.

4. Please buddy my PM account  to receive PMs for the further updates. I do not accept requests on this account.

Now, this isn't a rule but a piece of my mind. 😳
In case you decide to comment on the chapters, please say more than "Awesome update", "Great Update", "Amazing Update"  and so on. No, I am not asking you to write comprehensive essays about the update, but an insightful comment is preferrable.
If you just want to say 'Fantastic' or synonyms of above listed words, or put plain emoticons, please make use of the LIKE button.
A smallest word of appreciation means a lot but when I sit to read the reviews, I expect better in return of the chapters I write.

Thank You

-Kiran
Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 9 years ago
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Yippee me first!!!!!!!!🥳🤪

Firstly i will tell you what exactly was my reaction seeing the link of your new SS...My eyebrows raised firstly at 16+ tag😆 and then curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't resist reading😳(not that i had any intentions to ignore it as your stories are too good to be ignored😊) I knew its going to be intense and thrilling like your other ones and i wasn't wrong at all...!!!⭐️

A very impressive and outstanding start to the story and hats off to you for amazing write up Kiran!!!!😊👏

I am very much hooked to the story and looking forward to read it!😃

I m wondering whats the reason that she is marryiing Abhay😲(here again😆)???...When i can see that both Arnav and Khushi have some feelings for eachother😳(or maybe they love eachother or obv they do:|)😕

Please Kiran continue soon!!😳

Thanks for the PM🤗
Edited by Hina69 - 10 years ago
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

awesome yaar!

very interesting!

seems like arshi were in love, but... something happened.. but what?😕 inbhestigation kareka padi😉

ooh..  this time abhay is arnav's friend and is getting married to khushi.. but why?

looking forward to it.. continue soon

thanks for the pm kiran😃
Edited by jas0308 - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
very nice start.👏
congratulations on starting the new story.🥳
i am looking forward to read it.
devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
intrstn dear
update dis sooon
wat hppnd btwn dem?
sheemaparveen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di plzz do pme me and just loved it a lot ...it was amazing i am actually a bit shocked loved it 
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice prologue
waiting for more revelations
plzz pm me when u update
waiting for next part😊
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ONE    MORE    STORY   FRM   U ,  I   M    VERY   EXCITED   N    EAGER  2   READ  IT...
UR   PROLOGUE    WAS   INTERESTING  N  VERY   WELL  WRITTEN..
SO      ARNAV   N    KHUSHI     SHARED    PHYSICAL   RELATION    N  NOW     SHE   IS  GOING  2  MARRY   HIS   FRIEND...M   CURIOUS 
2   KNOW   D  REASON     WHY   THEY  R  NOT  2GETHER...
SO   EAGERLY  WAITING   4  UR  UPDATE...