Bigg Boss Saath 7

||Celebration Thread|| Gauhar BB7 Winner (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 42

sweetsugar13

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar13

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Wohooo Gauhar jaan won!! Party Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Celebration Thread|| Gauhar BB7 Winner (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

littlesmile

IF-Rockerz

littlesmile

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
COngrats gau and congrats to all the fans who voted day and night to make her win.God bless guashal.Hope to see their interviews and know their feelings Embarrassed 
Enjoy the victory Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorrits08khamosshhh

-Ms.Minion-

IF-Dazzler

-Ms.Minion-

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subah-

Congrats to all GAUHAR Fans/PRs/Bewda Kalia/Appu and his husband Shilpa Big smile
Chalo, ENJOY Smile

I'm happy for all of you Star
Aww you made my day , Gau hater's congratulating is like so CUCKING SWEET ! Tight wali jhappi for you ! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rits08khamosshhh

rohaa83

Goldie

rohaa83

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys where is ritz ... She should join us in this happiness but she is not here ???!

rits08khamosshhh

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thank you all who are not Gauhar fans but droped here to join with us .. thats so sweet of u guys ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor-Subah-rits08khamosshhh

VIMAL.M

IF-Rockerz

VIMAL.M

Originally posted by AriaNeci

So Finally!!! Here we go!!!
After a few weeks of facing all the hurdles of the world being confined in a single home with almost 20 unknown ppl...

Hurdles::-- Do I sound logical??? Actually I should have used the word emotions to describe it..

But No... I would stick to Hurdles.. Why??? 
The most difficult thing in the world is to overcome ur emotions,fight within urself and emerge as a winner...

This girl did it !!!.. She pointed out her opinion each and every time when she felt it was wrong... She did it even after it backfired at her constantly...

She fell in love... But she was more determined not to declare it just for the sake of cameras..

She was bashed continuously on the weekends... She kept herself calm and didn't give up... She never let her relationship at stake.. Always stood by it, whether he was there or not...

She was hated by her fellow contestants, back stabbed by her so-called brother and friend... She stayed strong... Not to mention the guy who backed her at all her gud and bad times...

Her support system was completely pulled down during the last week of her journey... yet she survived with the passion of not giving up.. and not losing her dignity... She played not only for her but also for the guy who took her side at all times... 

Ppl might criticize her... Can hate her... But one thing is for sure.. She is never gonna give up...

And now, today, here we are... here she is ...
With the winning trophy... Feeling happy for reaching her target, with her guy being proud of her, making her parents happy... making her friends and fans happy...

Wait a second!!! Was it only her achievement????

Nope!!! It is our achievement too... We did it to make her realise that whatever a host says is always not true... We made others realise that just by targetting and attacking a strong contestant will never make u a winner...

And the most important thing is...
1. Never try to use a woman for ur own benefit..(Getting footage and winning the show).
2. Never say that u r losing something for someone just bcoz she is a women..(She is a girl so I'll lose the task).

We all made it and its party time to celebrate the most memorable victory... PartyParty

P.S:: If I had mentioned something which goes overboard, plz do point me out to correct my mistakes... Love u ppl a lot... Sorry for such a long post and also for re-posting it here..

You mentioned everything which is truth.Well written post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AriaNecirits08HashiBookhamosshhh

rohaa83

Goldie

rohaa83

Originally posted by littlesmile

COngrats gau and congrats to all the fans who voted day and night to make her win.God bless guashal.Hope to see their interviews and know their feelingsEmbarrassed
Enjoy the victoryParty

U too dear ... Tongue

rits08khamosshhh

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Congratulations to everyone here and especially Gauahar and Kushal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rits08VIMAL.M

Post Reply New Post

Go to top