Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

janhavi1916

janhavi1916

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
which is better????? your views please... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashna_siddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love marriage or arranged marriage??" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anitha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anitha-

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Love cum arrangeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi1916Paperboat

janhavi1916

janhavi1916

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
awesome LOLLOLWink
Originally posted by Ani-asya

Love cum arrangeEmbarrassed

D3viL

D3viL

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i come from a family in which arranged marriages are pretty much emotionally blackmailed in you... its the price you pay for a pretty relaxed ..upbringing. then BAM if you love me you will... DOOM. 

I don't mind meeting the person and talking and seeing if there is a connect n chemistry. But I do think love marriages are the way to go .. provided the girl has been given lots of respect and the guys intention is right ..  arranged marriage with your eyes closed is asking for trouble.     

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi1916dating_mysteryongongongQuietlyLoudSandy_BS

janhavi1916

janhavi1916

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i agree... in fact in our family we have an experience of a love marriage that in a way didn't work...instead of being clear about it right from before it was all messed up... i would say that it was a wrong choice made... then one of the partners died and the later consequences are something that we are facing... and i must say it is something that generations have to undergo..DeadDead..
Originally posted by TroubleShooter

i come from a family in which arranged marriages are pretty much emotionally blackmailed in you... its the price you pay for a pretty relaxed ..upbringing. then BAM if you love me you will... DOOM. 

I don't mind meeting the person and talking and seeing if there is a connect n chemistry. But I do think love marriages are the way to go .. provided the girl has been given lots of respect and the guys intention is right ..  arranged marriage with your eyes closed is asking for trouble.     

D3viL

dating_mystery

dating_mystery

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Marriage is an arrangement by law for 2 people who are in love and want to live together.

janhavi1916

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Its hard to say which one is better...each of them has its own pros and cons ...For me concept of marriage is whole OTT, am more of a nomad kinda person ( Don't judge me LOL ) but yeah if i have to choose one, than i'll prefer to go for known trouble than the Jack in the box kinda thing which will leave me shocked n loathed..Embarrassed #IHateBadSurprises. so love marriage ..here you go

janhavi1916dating_mystery

janhavi1916

janhavi1916

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by No2Pencil

Its hard to say which one is better...each of them has its own pros and cons ...For me concept of marriage is whole OTT, am more of a nomad kinda person ( Don't judge me LOL ) but yeah if i have to choose one, than i'll prefer to go for known trouble than the Jack in the box kinda thing which will leave me shocked n loathed..Embarrassed #IHateBadSurprises. so love marriage ..here you go

i won't judge you dear...LOLLOL even i feel that marriage is something that is always being OTT concept... it should be two people who wanna stay together take their own decision rather than family loathing them with their choices...

i would prefer a love-cum arranged marriage... sab log happy...ROFLLOL

dating_mysteryNo2Pencil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top