Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I have been feeling that this season is kind of dull and drab. There is no specific storyline. First we have Silas who is shown to be immensely powerful with the mind reading and all. But, all of a sudden, they killed him. Now, comes the Augustine vampire part, I seriously am bored of this concept. Unlike the previous seasons, where parallel stories were moving forward, currently, everything is focused on Katherine dying or the Augustine vampire bit. Seriously, what happened to the other characters? We haven't seen anything going about in Caroline, Bonnie and Jeremy's life!
This season has all been about dopplegangers!(seriously, bored of this word now) in the beginning and now desperate attempts of Katherine to live.
Although, we had Delena together but after the first few episodes, I didn't even feel their chemistry captivating. Now, even that angle is lost; they broke up in the last episode.
All in all, this season is failing to impress me. Unhappy

Any views?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarkidsname...Maha-Srk...BamonforeverMischiefManaged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Season 5 is dull and boring!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kidsname

Goldie

kidsname

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
my feelings exactly . this season premiere was interesting Megan murder , silas entry and delena moments . it raised my expectations but they kind of ruined it . they wrapped the silas story in seven episode when they have him such a build up . the Augustine story is not interesting till now .

i thought the search for cure is the worst track TVD brought but now i am just scared about the rest of the episodes they better improve in the upcoming episode are they are going to lose fans .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_d3Bamonforever

Amiann

Amiann

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I second you.. It's not interesting.. Dont know why but I am losing interest.. I used to wait impatiently for the new episodes to get aired in the previous seasons but now it's not the same.Ouch

kidsnamesurbhi_d3

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I actually don't  mind the focus being on Katherine for once.. I like it. =/ I'm sick and tired of Elena..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarkidsname-Inferno-ChelseaForEver...Maha-Srk...xDoppelgangerxTheDreamCatcher

xDoppelgangerx

IF-Rockerz

xDoppelgangerx

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I guess it's not as interesting as the rest of seasons especially Seasons1-3, but I think the next episode will be awesome, Julie Plec said she tried to put everything the fans wanted, so lets see what happens in the next episode which is 26days again, {ps if ur a Delena fan, this is a spoiler but it is said that Damon and Stefan has a conversation which leads to Delena being back together}
But I think since the originals had their own spin-off, TVD kind of lost some of their best characters and had to try and create new storylines beyond the originals which is why the season is so dull.

But I also agree with Angel_Jot, I don't mind seeing Katherine the center of attention I mean if it weren't for her, Elena would have never met Stefan and Damon, Caroline would have never been a vampire, and the list goes on and on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsnameAngel-Jot.TheDreamCatcher

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I'm also not thoroughly enjoying this season like I used to with previous seasons. I don't even wait up for episodes anymore. Tracks seem rushed + with the onset of many new characters that are coming in this season or have been introduced and then gone (like Jesse) its like we didn't get to make a proper connection with a character to start liking it (I agree he was hot but I'm talking about the substance of a character that a viewer interprets)... everything seems very rushed ConfusedOuch.

I also don't mind other characters like Damon having his own storyline or Katherine (thank GOD we get to see a day where the focus is a bit shifted from Elena to others)...

And in all honesty I've still not gotten over not seeing Klaus in TVD. It was like he had become a HUGE part/ asset of TVD. Same goes for Elijah and Rebekah... missing the original addiction of TVD in TVD.

Edited by -WhisperMahi- - 28 December 2013 at 11:13pm

meriyaarkidsname

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i must say that dis season aftr such an xctng end of prevs season hasfailed to impress me...
when that silas ..tessa nd amara plot got a lill intrstng dey killd silas,,,
Delena wen dey were nt tgdr i was lyk JP do sumthng bt now all lostt...
stefan's charctr is confusng at tyms he is lyk all lost and den hlpng katherne...
caroline is again lyk season1 begng caroline...doing nothng jst jumpng b/w 2 guys...tyler nd jessii...thnkfully dis ended...
caroline is such a strng charctr ...bt dey r sowing nothng of her
bonnie is back..but we r able to see less bonnie...it was btr wen she was dead

basclly our expctaions r nt fulfiild

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsname

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
True, even I like that the attention is now shifted to Katherine..but something more captivating needs to come up in the storyline which involves other characters too.
@xDoppelgangerx
Yes, I am a Delena fan! :D  And if they get back together, that'll be great. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsname

Post Reply New Post

Go to top