Vani Rani Dec 30 - Jan 3 Discussions - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by incorrigible

😲 I would have a heart attack yaar.. ðŸ¤£ Imagine me as Vadivelu in Chandramukhi after the initial palace visit.. ðŸ¤£

Shree...neengale ippadinaa...naangalaam eppadi? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

What will be the news headlines - of the noise created by screams from the homes of IFians ðŸ¤£ 
Originally posted by incorrigible

Itho vanthutten! 😛 But what to do, already lost hope yaar... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜† 

#teamsaraisalostcause?? 

Sara will become normal...when Kali starts accepting Selvi as his marumagal. In other words...😃
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

What will be the news headlines - of the noise created by screams from the homes of IFians ðŸ¤£ 

Ravi, peoples ah partha evvallo scary aanallum face panniduven, aana Pei padathulle partha kude Vadivelu range'ke bayanthuruven.. ðŸ˜† Building strong pa, foundation than konja weak.. ðŸ¤£
Very sorry to hear Nithyakka. Take care and my deepest condolences. 

🤣 Ravi, #teamSarapleasegrowabrain failure aachu na, immediate ah #teamSaraisalostcause ku thavi kudhichirulam.. ðŸ¤£ But at the moment, it appears that it should be #teamSwamiisalostcause.. ðŸ˜­
I think split personality is the more correct term to use for Swami than Selvi right? ðŸ˜† 
Since he has a totally different character than what he had at the start...😛

Oru velai Swamikkula oru pei poyirukkumo???  ðŸ¤£

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago

I think split personality is the more correct term to use for Swami than Selvi right? ðŸ˜† 
Since he has a totally different character than what he had at the start...😛

Oru velai Swamikkula oru pei poyirukkumo???  ðŸ¤£

😲 Bhoomi ah pudhicha pei, during the split between the families, Swami'ku thavi poirkkom.. ðŸ¤£

And yes Ravi, you hit the nail on the head, I just cannot find anything to reconcile the pre-separation Swami and post-separation Swami.. 😡 *Shree deeply dissatisfied* 
Originally posted by kameswari

Karthi..Where are your reviews..Missing it off late these days..

So busy lah dear, and so time -consuming. But I have to be more organised now - so I have to plan how to watch and do the reviews as well.

I wrote a fanfic. Have you read it?

You people are such wusses!! (Hehehe)

Go and watch The Ring (Japanese) or Shutter (Thai). Then this is jujube!
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the update friends.. 

had to rush to chennai.. my cousin brother .. 22 yrs old.. met with an accident .. he battled his life for 10 days and passed away this morning.. worst part is his elder brother got married last month 6th and this month 6th is his death day..

So sorry to hear that Nithya. 22 years is too young to go.  My condolences to you and your family.