Vani Rani
Vani Rani

India-Forums

Vani Rani Dec 30 - Jan 3 Discussions (Page 7)

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Originally posted by kameswari

Habba..Finally friday updated...Now the story started to patch up again..Good segment between Poo and Sara..I noticed yesterday, when I was watching online..During the episodes of 119,120,121, Selvi and Rajesh love story turned into marriage. Now during this 220-245 episodes Poo and Sara..May be 320-330 would be Surya and Devi..Every 100 episodes, one love storya?..Good..But Gautham OMG..In this pace only after 400 episodes a?..CrySilly

Gautham's kalyanam after 400 episodes...Thenuvoda kalyanam? End of the serial - like Kaveri's wedding was the last episode in Arase? Big smile

I think she will marry her athai paiyan (Poongodi's brother) after all problems resolved when they grow up. Yeppadi? LOL Maruthi Swift kum Tata Sumo kum kalyanam panni vecha mathiri irrukkum.. ROFL Unless the attha paiyan pulls a Arya in Arrambam.. Wink
incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kameswari

Makkas..Can anybody take up next week's Friday updates..I am out of town for a week..for Pongal..

No worries Kames. I am able to take up the update...Big smile

Yes, today's episode was wonderful! Hats off, VR team! Clap 

Poo's sabatham, The revelation that Sara indeed loves Poo (sorry #teampooandgautham fans CryIncluding me! Big smile Don't worry, Anything's possible, yes? LOL) Ravi, I give up, if Poo insists on Sara, who can change her head writing, in fact I've already suggested a good pairing for Gautham in Koffee with Me thread huh.. Wink Big smile LOL

Somehow this Shenvi track became more interesting to me now that Rani's family knows about it.
Hope Rani comes up with some bethi marundhu to chase away Shenba like Anaconda...all the way not only to Kanchipuram, but away from this planet! ROFL

Swami - Rani's not using Shenvi as an excuse to see her sister, but you're the one who's sacrificing your daughter's life just for your stubbornness Ouch Even Sara is beginning to realise the truth in Sura's words...

Thanks for the updates Kames! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

Shathirlala Coolbie
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Wouldn't mind if his marriage is after 400 episodes but would mind if they still hadn't introduced his pair by then... Now, I think about it we are actually more than halfway there so not that bad. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incorrigiblenithyamkv

Shathirlala Coolbie
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
It was so nice to see Poo betting and rofling... LOL
As we all know, Poo never loses on her bet so we #Pooandgautham fans have to change our ways now to avoid disappointment. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incorrigible

Shathirlala Coolbie
Shathirlala
Shathirlala

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged

[
Somehow this Shenvi track became more interesting to me now that Rani's family knows about it.
Hope Rani comes up with some bethi marundhu to chase away Shenba like Anaconda...all the way not only to Kanchipuram, but away from this planet! ROFL

Swami - Rani's not using Shenvi as an excuse to see her sister, but you're the one who's sacrificing your daughter's life just for your stubbornness Ouch Even Sara is beginning to realise the truth in Sura's words...

Well said Big smile please change Swami soon, the current one is too much, wrecking poor Shree's heart. Cry
I think now the Selvi's is growing to be multiple personality disorder, as Selvi cannot remember Shenvi.  

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Wouldn't mind if his marriage is after 400 episodes but would mind if they still hadn't introduced his pair by then... Now, I think about it we are actually more than halfway there so not that bad. LOL

Me.. Me.. *Shree waves frantically* *Mind voice: Oh oh oh, please let them pick me* ROFL *Shree has a Hermione moment* LOL

200 episodes to Gautham's jodi, the countdown begins.. Tock, tock, tock, tock.. *Ajith in Arrambam style* LOL

ShathirlalaPallanguzhi

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged

It was so nice to see Poo betting and rofling... LOL
As we all know, Poo never loses on her bet so we #Pooandgautham fans have to change our ways now to avoid disappointment. Wink

Shree officially proclaims the disbanding of #teampooandgautham.. Cry New campaign begins, volunteers needed.. Wink #teamSarapleasegrowabrain ROFL

Edited by incorrigible - 05 January 2014 at 3:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShathirlalaPallanguzhinithyamkv

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged

[

Well said Big smile please change Swami soon, the current one is too much, wrecking poor Shree's heart. Cry Shathir, thank you pa for the recommendation, Swami needs all the help and support he can get.. LOL
I think now the Selvi's is growing to be multiple personality disorder, as Selvi cannot remember Shenvi. I think so too, hope the writers don't adopt the Chandramukhi explanation after dragging this Shenvi Pei track out for sooo long.. Shocked

ShathirlalaPallanguzhi

Go to top