Vani Rani Dec 30 - Jan 3 Discussions - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Guess who is one of the other three voters for #teampooandgautham πŸ˜† Poo and Sara both love each other which is the biggest factor - don't worry as I said long time ago Gautham will soon get someone, sanniyasi ahla maaramaataru πŸ˜†

At this point Shathir, Karthi can proceed with her Ayyasamy - Poo - Khanchna storyline.. πŸ€£Sara mathiri oruthan ku Khanchna than seriya varum.. πŸ˜‰ Both father and son will thiruntharan nicely.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
Originally posted by incorrigible

At this point Shathir, Karthi can proceed with her Ayyasamy - Poo - Khanchna storyline.. πŸ€£Sara mathiri oruthan ku Khanchna than seriya varum.. πŸ˜‰ Both father and son will thiruntharan nicely.. πŸ˜ƒ

Talking of which imagine Shenvi vs Kali πŸ˜† 

Also, I think Poo would be a better DIL for Swami's family rather than Bhoomi's family. πŸ˜› Normal Poo is enough to change father and son but the Kanchana route will provide some comic relief. πŸ˜† 

Actually I felt really sorry for Karthik. I know I have been saying from the start how much I disliked his refusal to accept that Poo did not love him, yet another sign of men refusing to accept when a woman says no, she means no. But it was sad to see him crying.
MOM is a sick old b*****d.. Two episodes ago they showed MOM thinking of Poo and her antics with him and my heart softened for him. But then this episode showed what a selfish gap in the butt he is.
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Guess who is one of the other three voters for #teampooandgautham πŸ˜† Poo and Sara both love each other which is the biggest factor - don't worry as I said long time ago Gautham will soon get someone, sanniyasi ahla maaramaataru πŸ˜†

I was one of the voters, infact the first to vote for Poo and Gautham..But Friday's episode..put a full stop to that..But Shathir totally agree with you...We will have somebody with great looks for Gautham..But in the picture which Karthika posted..Manas and Maha, looked very adorable..Hope its not just going to stop with candid shots only..Friday updates on the way..

Makkas..Can anybody take up next week's Friday updates..I am out of town for a week..for Pongal..
Habba..Finally friday updated...Now the story started to patch up again..Good segment between Poo and Sara..I noticed yesterday, when I was watching online..During the episodes of 119,120,121, Selvi and Rajesh love story turned into marriage. Now during this 220-245 episodes Poo and Sara..May be 320-330 would be Surya and Devi..Every 100 episodes, one love storya?..Good..But Gautham OMG..In this pace only after 400 episodes a?..😭πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by kameswari

Makkas..Can anybody take up next week's Friday updates..I am out of town for a week..for Pongal..

No worries Kames. I am able to take up the update...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, today's episode was wonderful! Hats off, VR team! πŸ‘ 

Poo's sabatham, The revelation that Sara indeed loves Poo (sorry #teampooandgautham fans πŸ˜­Including me! πŸ˜ƒ Don't worry, Anything's possible, yes? πŸ˜†)

Somehow this Shenvi track became more interesting to me now that Rani's family knows about it.
Hope Rani comes up with some bethi marundhu to chase away Shenba like Anaconda...all the way not only to Kanchipuram, but away from this planet! πŸ€£

Swami - Rani's not using Shenvi as an excuse to see her sister, but you're the one who's sacrificing your daughter's life just for your stubbornness  Even Sara is beginning to realise the truth in Sura's words...

Thanks for the updates Kames! πŸ‘
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kameswari

Habba..Finally friday updated...Now the story started to patch up again..Good segment between Poo and Sara..I noticed yesterday, when I was watching online..During the episodes of 119,120,121, Selvi and Rajesh love story turned into marriage. Now during this 220-245 episodes Poo and Sara..May be 320-330 would be Surya and Devi..Every 100 episodes, one love storya?..Good..But Gautham OMG..In this pace only after 400 episodes a?..😭πŸ€ͺ

Gautham's kalyanam after 400 episodes...Thenuvoda kalyanam? End of the serial - like Kaveri's wedding was the last episode in Arase? πŸ˜ƒ

I think she will marry her athai paiyan (Poongodi's brother) after all problems resolved when they grow up. Yeppadi? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Gautham's kalyanam after 400 episodes...Thenuvoda kalyanam? End of the serial - like Kaveri's wedding was the last episode in Arase? πŸ˜ƒ

I think she will marry her athai paiyan (Poongodi's brother) after all problems resolved when they grow up. Yeppadi? πŸ˜† Maruthi Swift kum Tata Sumo kum kalyanam panni vecha mathiri irrukkum.. πŸ€£ Unless the attha paiyan pulls a Arya in Arrambam.. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

No worries Kames. I am able to take up the update...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, today's episode was wonderful! Hats off, VR team! πŸ‘ 

Poo's sabatham, The revelation that Sara indeed loves Poo (sorry #teampooandgautham fans πŸ˜­Including me! πŸ˜ƒ Don't worry, Anything's possible, yes? πŸ˜†) Ravi, I give up, if Poo insists on Sara, who can change her head writing, in fact I've already suggested a good pairing for Gautham in Koffee with Me thread huh.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Somehow this Shenvi track became more interesting to me now that Rani's family knows about it.
Hope Rani comes up with some bethi marundhu to chase away Shenba like Anaconda...all the way not only to Kanchipuram, but away from this planet! πŸ€£

Swami - Rani's not using Shenvi as an excuse to see her sister, but you're the one who's sacrificing your daughter's life just for your stubbornness  Even Sara is beginning to realise the truth in Sura's words...

Thanks for the updates Kames! πŸ‘