Vani Rani

Vani Rani Dec 30 - Jan 3 Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ThangamPlus]
I don't remember exactly what happened but I thought that Swami and Rani told Saravannan to concentrate on his studies. Did they accept him working part-time. Do they know that Saravannan is a rowdy still?

They accepted for his part time, job and they knew that he works in a finance company..As far as yesterday's episode he was not a rowdi but was trying to protect himself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Dec 30 - Jan 3 Discussions (Page 4)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Thursday's episode was good after almost a week's time...Hope the story writers heard us pola..Poongodi rocked..Thank God as Shanthir said she did not drag the problem anymore  but put an end to Karthi..Hope whatever she said should have entered Karthi's brain..She is clear and determined on her decisions..She is one such a strong female character I have seen in VR so far(Infact I would say, next to Vani). But this Mom is irritating..the way he smiled when Poo said she is in love with Sara..really irked

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for the updates.

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Great acting by Poongodi and Karthik (Rajkumar). Felt sorry for him.
Sura was excellent too and the dialogues were fantastic.

Hated MOM, standing there with a smirk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incorrigible

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

I will be Out of town for a couple of days.. Can some one take up tuesday updates??

If not I shall post tue updates on friday after I come back..  
u mean next tues? i can do it...

incorrigiblenithyamkv

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kameswari

They accepted for his part time, job and they knew that he works in a finance company..As far as yesterday's episode he was not a rowdi but was trying to protect himself
Thanks, yeah they have reduced his fighting scene after Rani seeing him in the middle of the street but he is still trying to be arragont. When he tried to fight with Gautham, a big no no Angry 

Edited by ThangamPlus - 03 January 2014 at 4:18pm

incorrigible

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Surya's reform would be the next track I feel..

What a timing! They released the promo today of Cool Surya LOLBig smile
I'll post it in the promo thread soon... Big smile

Edited by ThangamPlus - 03 January 2014 at 4:21pm

incorrigible

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

The three S were such a lovely characters from the Start..I agree with you Shree..Initially I have adored Swami's Characterization..I had a feel that whether a man could be so down to earth..and Saravanan, .a ace, good and a studious boy..Selvi was a likeable girl in the home..All those good things have vanished...I somehow have a feel that there will be a end to Selvi and Sara's track soon..There are more upcoming tracks..All along they were showing problems in Rani's family...now I think the story writers will concentrate on Vani's problems..Surya's reform would be the next track I feel..
VR's house was perfect at the start not problem wise but characterisation wise. We had a house with unique characters (they were all different from each other and were shown with a personality). Bhoomi was shown evil but I was never annoyed with him. I was really happy that for the first time a Tamil serial focused on characterisation and was so hoping that the personality is carried throught out the serial. I know this is a sudden big change but you guys should have kept the 'foundation' of Swami and Sara and not change them completely. Cry I'm now sad because this means that we are missing precious minutes of seeing the old Swami, Sara and Selvi (I still remember the days when she paired up with Thenu to pull pranks on Anaconda to chase her to Kanchipuram LOL)

Edited by ThangamPlus - 03 January 2014 at 4:30pm

incorrigibleKarthikka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top