Vani Rani

Vani Rani Dec 30 - Jan 3 Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Konjam over emotional aiythenno?? Embarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shathirlalaswash2Pallanguzhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Dec 30 - Jan 3 Discussions (Page 3)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

naw!! lol..

just sang the prithvi puranam instead of thiruppaavai...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Incorrigible, totally agree with you about Swami's characterisation.

Between him and Bhoomi, everyone looked up to him and he looked up to Vani.  Esp the children, everything they go to their father/chitapa for advise etc.  He was with full of sense and intelligence.

But somehow, all these have come to stop.  Yes,he was hurt by Bhoomi but how about he has hurt his own family and Vani's family.  Vani gave him money to start a company, what did he do?  He screwed up the whole deal just because his brother asked him to leave.  Kevalama ille? 

Doesn't this now mean Vani & Rani's family can start screaming at him.  Yesterday, I saw the part where he asks Rani to give time and not to contact Vani.  I went aiyah... humbug.  I mean who is he to make such demands?

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Actually any less and a handful of rotten eggs and tomatoes would have came your way LOL

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Whenever I feel frustrated with VR, I remember that one scene that turned me into a a fan of VR..it was in one of the episodes right after Swami destroys the water plant..Swami asks Rani "kotta kotta kuninjikithe irrukenne, yenna partha kasthamma illaya unakku"..Rani's reply to that for me is to date the most poignant moment of VR..the simplicity of her statement, the power behind it, the expression on Swami's face and the background score..simply breathtaking..if I had to pick just one scene in VR to relive over and over again, this scene would be it..and each time I feel like throwing my hands up in despair over Swami lately, I remember that scene and think, the writers cannot and will not let me down..there has to be a beautiful redemption for Swami..there just has to be!!

Wouldn't it be great if it happens soon Big smile
Like father like son, so the sooner Swami changes his attitude the better the chance of Saravannan being less annoying. Also, Shenvi track finishing soon Big smile would solve the three S of Vani Rani

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I don't remember exactly what happened but I thought that Swami and Rani told Saravannan to concentrate on his studies. Did they accept him working part-time. Do they know that Saravannan is a rowdy still?

Poo was just right and brilliant today. She speaks her mind - she is adament on getting what she wants and expresses immediately when she has no interest on something or someone. This is a great way of making sure that the problem doesn't grow any bigger so hopefully Karthik takes no more step in getting together with Poo. I can imagine at how characters from other serials would have done nothing, let the problem get so big and then try to solve the problem rather than prevent it like her. Good job Poongodi.

Edited by ThangamPlus - 02 January 2014 at 4:15pm

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Please please please don't let Devi take revenge on the whole family. Bhoomi is the culprit and it makes sense for her to take her revenge on him but it seems very unreasonable to bring the whole family down just because they are related to him. The only way it becomes reasonable is when you show that the whole family has some sort of inner play on Moorthi's death/missing. This is illogical as Raadhika is the protagonist of the serial. So, I really hope that her plan is fired only at Bhoomi which may only affect others indirectly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanincorrigiblePallanguzhi

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Whenever I feel frustrated with VR, I remember that one scene that turned me into a a fan of VR..it was in one of the episodes right after Swami destroys the water plant..Swami asks Rani "kotta kotta kuninjikithe irrukenne, yenna partha kasthamma illaya unakku"..Rani's reply to that for me is to date the most poignant moment of VR..the simplicity of her statement, the power behind it, the expression on Swami's face and the background score..simply breathtaking..if I had to pick just one scene in VR to relive over and over again, this scene would be it..and each time I feel like throwing my hands up in despair over Swami lately, I remember that scene and think, the writers cannot and will not let me down..there has to be a beautiful redemption for Swami..there just has to be!!

Wouldn't it be great if it happens soon Big smile
Like father like son, so the sooner Swami changes his attitude the better the chance of Saravannan being less annoying. Also, Shenvi track finishing soon Big smile would solve the three S of Vani Rani

The three S were such a lovely characters from the Start..I agree with you Shree..Initially I have adored Swami's Characterization..I had a feel that whether a man could be so down to earth..and Saravanan, .a ace, good and a studious boy..Selvi was a likeable girl in the home..All those good things have vanished...I somehow have a feel that there will be a end to Selvi and Sara's track soon..There are more upcoming tracks..All along they were showing problems in Rani's family...now I think the story writers will concentrate on Vani's problems..Surya's reform would be the next track I feel..

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top