Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

PATI/PATNI equality..lovely week to save Aastha. (Page 2)

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneena

Good analysis.

Thank you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Nice post Madhu, I was feeling let down because of Avdhoot's arrest, I was thinking Shlok's planning and execution must be better than that...if he is indeed playing the dangerous game, he should know who the players are, he should not be unaware of Abhay. Your post is making me feel better.
Equality should be established...but right now its looks like AStha and her family are getting hurt again and again.

Lets see how the CVS want to play it out. I liked the way he tried to save Astha...he didnt care for himself...and monday we will see temple pujari saving Astha and some good moments...
but Astha will be heartbroken to know about Avdoot's arrest.

I feel bad for Kalindi and Ajju's helplessness. That guy Shinde said bring a lawyer...lets see if they take the courtroom route..

Niranjan is tyring to help Avdoot, but is that only to protect family honor or also because the papers of fraud are actually belonging to Niranjan ? If the case goes to trial, Niranjan 's reality may come out?

I want CVs to start giving answers to some questions...there is too many secrets and mysteries, they need to start opening them one by one.

One thing, thought. Avdoot has been very quiet, even during phone call and even during arrest. Wonder what is his secret.

Edited by bluejalpari - 27 December 2013 at 2:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013dakshaavidsr11SaiS

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluejalpari

Nice post Madhu, I was feeling let down because of Avdhoot's arrest, I was thinking Shlok's planning and execution must be better than that...if he is indeed playing the dangerous game, he should know who the players are, he should not be unaware of Abhay. Your post is making me feel better.
Equality should be established...but right now its looks like AStha and her family are getting hurt again and again.

Lets see how the CVS want to play it out. I liked the way he tried to save Astha...he didnt care for himself...and monday we will see temple pujari saving Astha and some good moments...

I feel bad for Kalindi and Ajju's helplessness. That guy Shinde said bring a lawyer...lets see if they take the courtroom route..

Niranjan is tyring to help Avdoot, but is that only to protect family honor or also because the papers of fraud are actually belonging to Niranjan ? If the case goes to trial, Niranjan 's reality may come out?

I want CVs to start giving answers to some questions...there is too many secrets and mysteries, they need to start opening them one by one.

One thing, thought. Avdoot has been very quiet, even during phone call and even during arrest. Wonder what is his secret.

Thank you BLUEJALPARI.
You have main points to be contend and conencted. Nice catch .
Yes if kalandi and ajju would have shown more crying I would have stayed back total in emotional state..but kalandi is so strong...

The spoiler video said something related to paper..not sure avadoot or not..varad was shown trying to go to media..so many ..for weekend ..feeling really bad.

Me to was down did a big post but cropped it seeing..avadoot..the innocence of honesty hurt..the three wise monkeys ..need the fourth monkey see do no evil..
I'm sure CVs will bring a good meaasge in equal as usual..open a little and still more left..

The self help given says shlok knew and gave self help book..
I felt that avadoot also knows this is comming maybe shlok hinted or..
His dream was true...and he had guessed it long back..
His calmness said two things either he is saving someone.
Or keeping mum to face the consequences as shlok will take care of it..
9 more episodes for 100.. Either avadoot fiasco 
Or end of it knowing shlok intentions a little..a guess..
If not how will ashlok be together..and save the house..
It's time Aastha has to know something..she kept in dark..more the story will be back to square 1.

NA tried but didn't feel like he tried hard...just accepted..remember the transfer of avadoot..how NA requested again to check.ot things happen..

Can't say..but anajli twisted dialogs and he waiting putting hands on car..abhay call to Sojal made me suspicous..
We know abhay moved the case ahead again it might be a trap.to bring out cat and secure all cats...

@madhu POV..just connecting POV.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariSg2013dakshaavidsr11SaiS

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dakshaavi] wow madhu awesome job with college . Its treat to watch and you said the whole story . today your pics say louder .

Thank you DAKSHU..wanted to add more pics with caps..but didn't want to go overboard.

nice analysis . shlok true face is coming out in open to astha. this episode answered all those who had problem with shlok character and his behaviour towards astha .He does care and love her but like madhu always says tareeka alag .

Yes ..we always had it thru his gestures and body language..same thing today also...typical saying men are less in words and more in care. Thareka Alaag.
Yes hena positive Soch..like vinayak...sanmaan,sabak, seek ..

Anjali is jealous of kalindi and her words always reflect . She doesnt miss a single opportunity to taunt her. Sojal notices the change of expresssion in anjali. Anjali taunts kalindi for samaamata in couple and makes a point that woman are no equal to men. She taunts NA indirectly by showing the equality of men and woman in kirloskar family.

Yes Anajli is jealous as she didn't get the samaanata as srimaan..kalandi got and Aastha had it..so the shanthi has been taken away for awhile..but will true love shared leave it..especially with humanity we have seen..even with creatures..wah cvs shlok character growth day by day..am drooling..andAastha innocence   of values am learning. And the saamanataa a showed by shanthi or love and care or concern...wah Khya khena. Anajli and shlok are good in cool way of reverse taunting..ek theer three nishana..and us all nishana.

Ashlok are samaan (equal) to in every way their nok jhok was very cute .they have become husband and wife in true sence .
Avinash running with shrenu was definately not easy and all   his physical efforts paid off, that scene was really touching to watch.

Yes apmaan started for maan, leading to abhimaan,hurting swabhimaan..and leading to have sanmaan.back to back all maans back to Aastha by apology and securing...and finally samaanata in SRIMAN(sir/madam)
Never wanted to see avadhooth arrest scene felt bad and said OMG why did this happen. I thought shlok or NA will stop the arrest in right time but unfortunately that didnt happen . poor innocent and efficient man avadhooth got struck .
precap relived the viewers that astha will be fine and shlok caring for astha.Astha surprised to see unmasked shlok.

Feeling very bad for avadoot..hope they show some spoiler video..if not the whole of us will be down as innocence of honesty in suffering..unless cvs has something in hand as it was not shown fully where avadoot was taken...like having warrant before arrest..

Anjali saying bcoz of you my hubby is entering police sati on.wasn't NA in jail past..shlok said it in his marriage..something this jail track related to anajli parents track connecting..like showing what might have happend

Have to go out will catch in evening..venkat on vacation for family union..me home..

Sg2013dakshaavidsr11SaiS

rbb1 IF-Addictz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Madhu great post as always

Sg2013dakshaaviPrasaiSaiS

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasai

Originally posted by bluejalpari

Thank you BLUEJALPARI.
You have main points to be contend and conencted. Nice catch .
Yes if kalandi and ajju would have shown more crying I would have stayed back total in emotional state..but kalandi is so strong...

The spoiler video said something related to paper..not sure avadoot or not..varad was shown trying to go to media..so many ..for weekend ..feeling really bad.

Me to was down did a big post but cropped it seeing..avadoot..the innocence of honesty hurt..the three wise monkeys ..need the fourth monkey see do no evil..
I'm sure CVs will bring a good meaasge in equal as usual..open a little and still more left..

The self help given says shlok knew and gave self help book..
I felt that avadoot also knows this is comming maybe shlok hinted or..
His dream was true...and he had guessed it long back..
His calmness said two things either he is saving someone.
Or keeping mum to face the consequences as shlok will take care of it..
9 more episodes for 100.. Either avadoot fiasco 
Or end of it knowing shlok intentions a little..a guess..
If not how will ashlok be together..and save the house..
It's time Aastha has to know something..she kept in dark..more the story will be back to square 1.

NA tried but didn't feel like he tried hard...just accepted..remember the transfer of avadoot..how NA requested again to check.ot things happen..

Can't say..but anajli twisted dialogs and he waiting putting hands on car..abhay call to Sojal made me suspicous..
We know abhay moved the case ahead again it might be a trap.to bring out cat and secure all cats...

@madhu POV..just connecting POV.

Yes Madhu there is some reason behind his calmness...Im wondering if Shlok really doesnt know Abhay 's mentality. And what happened to Jyoti? She was supposed to be at the doctor..is she pregnant or no?
You are right they should give some answers to us and Shlok now..maybe new year episodes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013dakshaavidsr11PrasaiSaiSrbb1

rbb1 IF-Addictz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I couldn't believe Anjali said that Asthas family don't have any happiness because of equality etc

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Beautiful pictures madhu. Beautiful interpretation of various scenes.

Go to top