Pavitra rishta Written Update: 27 December 2013

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Pavitra Rishta 27th December 2013 Written Episode

Video update: Pavitra Rishta HD Video Update Eng Subs 27th Dec 2013

The episode begins with Sunanda. she  warning Kinnari's mom saying that if this alliance breaks then you can't show your face anywhere. Kinnari's mom gets tensed. Sunanda gives her sweets and asks her to get the arrangements done for the engagement. Kinnari looks shocked while her mom is ashamed. Sunanda excuses herself. Naren is shivering with cold. Ankita asks him to change the clothes. Naren says, I met that sugar thief and he said, he is your father. I didn't accept it. Naren asks her to hug him and says when two bodies come in contact due to proximity and friction, heat is generated thus causing less shivering and cold. It is also a sign of love and affection. I read this. If you hugs me, my shivering and cold will go. Ankita hugs him. Naren still shivers and says, we will hug as it was in the book. He removes his blanket and hugs her very tightly. background sound plays: .Sunraha hai tu .Ankita looks shy. Naren asks her to hug him tightly. Ankita and Naren hug passionately. Ankita asks him to change the clothes. Naren asks, did you feel current when we hug each other. Ankita says no. Naren says, that thief was saying that when girls says no they means yes, and when says yes that means no. It means you felt the current. Ankita feels shy and leaves.

Purvi is waiting for Arjun and wonders why they didn't arrive until now. She says, Rishabh Kapoor might come at any time. Chadda comes and says RK has agreed to involved in your project and will invest it. Purvi asks him to make her meet with Rishabh. Chadda says, wait for the right time.

Arjun and Ovi come to the party. Ovi asks, can you handle? Arjun says I will manage, don't worry. Purvi asks, why you came late. you know naa about its importance. Ovi says, weather was so good so I stopped him. Purvi says, I am not interested to know what is going on in your personal life. Purvi says, work is done here. Arjun asks, did you meet Rishabh Kapoor. Chadda comes and does some poetry. He says, we have enjoyed a lot and welcomes them.

Naren is playing a game on his mobile and sneezing. He tells Ankita that I am designing a game software. Ankita gives him stole. Naren compliments her dressing. Naren asks, did Raunaq told you about the shaadi game. Ankita says no. Naren says, we will do everything again, engagement, marriage for the second time. Ankita thinks his family has lied to him that's why he got ready to marry again. She says sorry. Naren asks her to play the game.

Purvi takes the drink and eyes Arjun. She drinks it. Arjun and Ovi looks at her. Arjun is angry. Chadda comes and asks,you said you don't drink. Purvi says, sometimes people have to change their habits and principles according to the situation. Chadda smiles. He asks Arjun and Ovi to dance together. Arjun says we are okay. Chadda insists and takes them to the dance floor.

Naren and Ankita comes for the engagement. Sunanda makes him sit beside Kinnari and says, family ancient necklace is not in the plate and asks Rushaali to get it from her room. Naren tells Kinnari that Ahana and I will win. Kinnari thinks I have to bear him all the life. Ankita looks sad.

Arjun is dancing with Ovi while Chadda is dancing with Purvi. Arjun is jealous to see Purvi with chadda.( background music starts kabhi jo baadal barse) .Chadda touches Purvi. Purvi pushes him and is about to leave. Chadda says, why you left the dancing floor. Purvi says, I don't like dance. Chadda forces her to dance and says you said human have to act according to the situation and drank wine. He holds her hand and is forcibly taking her. Purvi asks him to leave her hand. Chadda says, I will take you to my bed room. Arjun comes and eyes him angrily. Arjun starts beating Chadda and asks, how dare you touch her...Chadda says, you are gone now. Now see what I can do.

Rushaali searches for the necklace but couldn't find it. Sunanda goes to check on Rushaali. Rushaali says,necklace is not in the room. Sunanda opines that it is stolen. She tells Shirish that it is missing. She says I kept it in the almara but it is not there. She says, I will search and asks him to call the servants. she asks the servants to tell about the necklace and asks someone to get their bags. She scolds Shirish for hiring them without any checking. Kishore checks the bags and didn't find the necklace. Sunanda suspects Ankita and says you...

Episode ends

Precap: Sunanda and Ankita are in Naren's room .Sunanda take off Ankita's dupatta & search for the necklace. Ankita cries while in shock. Sunanda asks her to get her stuff.

Edited by -Naresh- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Naresh. So u got the Friday updates and I will do thursdays😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU, Naresh! :D
This bua is jst too much to tolerate .. 😡
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Just saw an article that states that with the arrival of the new entry of the business tycoon, the gap between Arjun and Purvi will widen further. Rishabh will fall in love with Purvi.

Apparently he is neither negative not positive (Which is basically the description for most of the characters of Pavitra Rishta).

Looks like no reunion anytime soon. Also please no more triangles! I can bet on pavitra rishta's life that Ovi will fall for Rishabh Or that Rishabh and Ovi will end up together. Either that or Arjun will die and Purvi will spend the rest of her life with Rishabh.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambolove

Thanks for the update. Just saw an article that states that with the arrival of the new entry of the business tycoon, the gap between Arjun and Purvi will widen further. Rishabh will fall in love with Purvi.

Apparently he is neither negative not positive (Which is basically the description for most of the characters of Pavitra Rishta).

Looks like no reunion anytime soon. Also please no more triangles! I can bet on pavitra rishta's life that Ovi will fall for Rishabh Or that Rishabh and Ovi will end up together. Either that or Arjun will die and Purvi will spend the rest of her life with Rishabh.

Ambolove i don't think Ekta or the writers have any intention of reuniting Arvi.  I think they are playing a game.  Frankly, and we've said this many times, i have never seen a popular and beloved couple treated so badly by the people who created the jodi in the first place.  It's like the writers are vengeful against the characters for some reason.  It's very weird.  

As an Arvi fan, I can't stand to watch any of the Arvi scenes any more. I pretty much fast forward them.