Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

beautiful analysis mistiThumbs Up. Thanks Neelum. I agree about the NA, why wasn't he picking up Varad's call? and it seems weird that the commissioner who seem to know about avdhoot case did not inform NA about it and police came on weekend, making sure that there will be no bail. It all seem too much to be a coincidence. Yes there are too many coincidences...and I also do not believe that NA has no clue regarding what is going on in the education department. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelum.drashti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some thoughts 27.12.13 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jia.astk

IF-Dazzler

jia.astk

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Nice and detailed analysis as always Misti!
I too felt bad that the hero had to run for so long..too bad huh!!! 
whatever..hope Avdhoot is fine. We will have to see if NA gets him out of jail or not!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73rbb1

dsr11

IF-Rockerz

dsr11

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Misti awesome analysis as usual.
Niranjan seemed a little surprised because shlok might have given him the impression that he will handle avdhoot and Aastha 'appropriately' and at the right time. 

In that snake scene, shlok sees the snake and quickly stops Aastha from making noise. Shlok might have married Aastha to stop niranjan from dealing with avdhoot and Aastha himself.

Abhay accidentally listened to suresh, so avdhoot's arrest at this time may not be according to their plan. I feel that abhay and Sojal's half baked plans may actually help Aastha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosemisti73rbb1

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Misti,  I will respond in your thread more in detail over the weekend. 
For now:  really good analysis that you did on last 3 episodes.  I agree with your good and bad part. The characterization of Shlok and Astha have been consistent in last 3-4 episodes, but the execution was not the best. 

So far I am liking how the indirect payback for Shlok and the track is moving towards him learning some valuable lessons.  So far Astha is being shown as a catalyst even in the payback track and not the active one who is teaching everything to Shlok.  Astha is not vindictive like Shlok and hence it does not suit her character to take tit-for tat revenge.  This way is much better.  

However, the direction and script has not been totally up to par.  Some of the sequences to show Shlok's payback have been unique such as the Shakti puja. Also the whole puja part was hilarious. But some of the scenes have used very typical serial type of logic and have come across as half baked. 

But I like how they are showing three factors in play simultaneouly - Shlok and Astha in jungle in an environment that is cut off from any communication from Shlok's dysfunctional sorroundings.  So he is forced to see things without any emotional manipulation from Niranjan.   Then there is Kalindi/Avdhoot who are currently paying the price of Shlok's actions and enmity of Sojal and Abhay (due to Agnihotris).  Finally, there is Varad who is also on collision course with both Niranjan/Shlok and Sojal because of his soft corner for Astha.    In that sense, Niranjan is beginning to lose control over both his sons.  Anjali remains the only one who is still firmly in his grip.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosegmgitinklefanmisti73rbb1

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sladjana333

Good analysis.

Thanks sladjana333.

rbb1

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namrutha

Nice post!! Thanks namrutha.
but what will be her choice after she has cooled down.

I also wonder the sameSmile.
At this point things can go either way, she may walk out for good Smileor she may fall for him againUnhappy.
Lets see what she does...Astha is at a junction.

I have  a strange feeling that Na is behind Abhay. You mean Abhay told NA after he let the person on the phone know about Avdhut's file. As a theory it can be possible...Abhay warning the Kirloskars about Shloke...Abhay behind the raid on Agnihotri's but then most probably Avdhut's name coming out. If Shloke gets to know that it is Avdhut behind the IT raid then he will not be too happy about it.

namrutharbb1

preity4lyfe

preity4lyfe

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Good analysis. I somewhat agree with namrutha that NA may be behind Abhay going to Shloke's office. Why would he do this knowing that Shloke would not be there. Maybe to snoop around for info on what Shloke is up to. NA seemed to act suspicious just before Shloke and Aastar left for there honeymoon and being so concerned when Angali could not get Shloke on the phone. I also think Abhay has his own agenda to bring down the Agnihotris and he will use Sojal to do it.

misti73rbb1

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asthak

Nice and detailed analysis as always Misti!
I too felt bad that the hero had to run for so long..too bad huh!!! 
whatever..hope Avdhoot is fine. We will have to see if NA gets him out of jail or not!

Thanks for appreciating the analysis asthak.  If it suits his purpose then NA will help Avdhut otherwise he won't. Lets see what happens. 

rbb1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top